AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a comment on the SA Police fb page about the patch 2 away from the pumpkin looking like rockets:
rockets.png
I think I can see a rocket next to a star? My eyes are pretty crap though

Is it just me? I can only see that the row with the pumpkins and stars resemble the alphabet, the rest don't seem to fit in.

i dont think the camel is the N - the first colourful seatch in that row is lizards meaning the teddies would have to be N which makes no sense its either jumbled randomly or theres another pattern :/

I am not a quilter and have no idea really.
Are/could the quilt be double sided with the lettering on one side and pictures on the other, maybe randomly placed?

So these alphabet quilts spell out the alphabet.
I was hoping the childs name might be spelled out or maybe the name of a group that supplied the quilts.

I work at a foster care/family support agency in another state and that quilt looks exactly like the quilts people donate to us all the time. Hopefully someone recognises it as their own work.

I really hope Families SA is going back over all their records to see if there are any children fitting this description that they had closed with or lost track of. I have a gut feeling that this child was known to child protection.

I really wonder why the person chose to discard of the suitcase in that manner. Why not bury it- even kiesha Abrahams parents managed to bury her. It just compounds the tragedy that not only was she so brutally killed but her remains were treated with such disdain.

I was thinking about a reason why (if the suitcase man is involved) he would leave the suitcase in a relatively exposed location and came up with.....

1. He wants the little girl's body to be found, he did not murder her, he knows who did and is protecting them. (Not sure if that makes sense now !)
2. He did murder her, he is suffering with the start of dementia and is not thinking straight.

It is so strange, I mean why not bury the suitcase....it really seems like he wanted the little girl found. It does not appear that there are any reported missing children who fit the description of her, was she ever reported missing ?

Agreed ... it seems to me he wanted the body found. We have two unexplained movements of the suitcase (first throwing it/placing it into the bush and later tipping it out) and two separate sightings of the man. Perhaps he was concerned after the first placement that it hadn't yet been found and returned to move things around, leaving the poor child even more exposed.

I don't believe the quilt is an alphabet quilt as such, with every 'square' in alphabetical order. There are only 25 squares anyway ... I think it's more likely to be an I-Spy quilt, which was mentioned before. Each square is a different print, and you play 'I-Spy' with whatever is on that print. "I spy with my little eye, something beginning with C ... yes, camel!" As I've said before, I don't think it's a recent piece, as most of the material is quite old-fashioned, a bit dated even when my kids were little in the 80s/90s. Most quilters would use very different material now, but maybe grandma had some stashed and made a much-loved but quite old-school quilt.

I work at a foster care/family support agency in another state and that quilt looks exactly like the quilts people donate to us all the time. Hopefully someone recognises it as their own work.

I really hope Families SA is going back over all their records to see if there are any children fitting this description that they had closed with or lost track of. I have a gut feeling that this child was known to child protection.

I really wonder why the person chose to discard of the suitcase in that manner. Why not bury it- even kiesha Abrahams parents managed to bury her. It just compounds the tragedy that not only was she so brutally killed but her remains were treated with such disdain.

Hopefully the police are getting in touch with agencies like the one that you work at to see if they can find the person who made this quilt.

"At this time 32 children have been excluded as potential victims including the world’s most high-profile missing girl, Madeleine McCann, who was snatched from a Portuguese holiday resort in 2007."

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/national/wynarka-child-murder-police-release-digital-image-of-quilt-patches/story-fnii5yv8-1227459136687

Of course it is rather unlikely that this is Maddie, but does this statement signify that they have at least extracted a partial DNA profile from this little angel ?

"At this time 32 children have been excluded as potential victims including the world’s most high-profile missing girl, Madeleine McCann, who was snatched from a Portuguese holiday resort in 2007."

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/national/wynarka-child-murder-police-release-digital-image-of-quilt-patches/story-fnii5yv8-1227459136687

Of course it is rather unlikely that this is Maddie, but does this statement signify that they have at least extracted a partial DNA profile from this little angel ?

There may be healed injuries/surgery to the bones which pre-date MM's disappearance.

I saw a reply from SApol to someone asking if that meant 32 children were missing, and they said that they were children who were located alive and they had no.further cause for concern over.

There may be healed injuries/surgery to the bones which pre-date MM's disappearance.

I saw a reply from SApol to someone asking if that meant 32 children were missing, and they said that they were children who were located alive and they had no.further cause for concern over.

Ah yes.....I never thought of that.

Or perhaps not necessarily "predating", but inconsistent with... or perhaps MM had healed injuries that were not publicised (eg prior broken limb) and Angel does not.... I think I have watched one too many crime shows!

Last I heard they said it was only "unlikely" to be MM. Interesting.

U

Well, that obviously wouldn't apply to Madeleine.

Those SS purple boxers would of been purchased from June 2007 onwards.

First purple ( Morpheus) Holden SS was the 2007 VE

5f1121726cd92153cdc79735a0f2caff.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

The one I saw was $30.00, it came in both size by inches for US customers and by cm for European countries. I will try and see if I can find the mill outlet again as I have already forgotten the name.

The shop in the UK that I found the fabric is: Quiltessential Patchwork and quilting shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro