AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But in that case I wonder where her toys were - all the things that were special to her.

Most children that age don't have a sentimental attachment to their clothes (although the parent would).

The child would be attached to her toys, teddies, dolls, and would have favorites that she slept with and especially enjoyed, that the parent by extension would feel connected to and would want to keep as mementoes. So where are those things?

They might be in the suitcase amongst the things that have not been displayed for the public.

I read the other day (somewhere, maybe even here) that there is only one facial reconstruction expert in Australia and that, even from a perfectly preserved adult skull, it takes up to 6 months to make a reconstruction of the face.
We don't know how much of her skull was recovered other than the jawbone, or how intact it was.
Plus, a toddler's skull is still largely un-fused and so the dimensions and shapes shift easily.
It may actually be impossible from just fragments.

Yes, sad to say, my feeling is that the skull may have been far from intact. If, as they've said, multiple people moved/poked at/picked through the suitcase and clothes, then I think an intact or nearly intact skull would have been obvious.

It looks like it says "roxy" to me, which is a women's clothing brand....I could be wrong though!

well done tinaroo, ive been trying to work out what that white singlet top was for a little little while now, its roxy for sure.

I believe you will be able to buy this at Harbour town as well, they had a factory surf outlet that sold childrens clothes.

leaflet7newsadel.jpg

Great work Tinaroo. I think it is a Roxy swimming top otherwise known as a tankini which comes with briefs/bottom of a bikini.
If we are to believe these are Angels clothes then she may have had a swimming lesson? Had access to the beach? Local swimming pool? Home or friends pool? Or had been on Holidays?

Here's another view. This was featured on the pamphlet the police were handing out in and around Wynarka earlier this month.

Playsuit%20front_zpsuktjpmqq.jpg

https://twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=#wynarka&src=typd

it says roxy
a surf brand and its most likely a swimming top. Usually called a tankini

Ok, back to the quilt:

3c51e54be3207a74429fdd294c9d90c8

The piece to the right of the camel (ie third one down on the right hand side) - could this be Big Ears from Noddy? I can see a red hat and a face and a blue top, as below:

latest

I don't think it is the whole body; just the head and shoulders. What do you think?

I think the girls Roxy tankini was originally pink.

I think I maybe right! I've just found a girls pink size 1 Roxy rash vest with the same design. At swimwear shops they usually only sell a few sets of one design and you have the option of adding the rash vests to a tankini/brief of full piece. And guess what this item is in the Mount Barker area close to Murray Bridge.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ROXY-gir...89?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item2c9e9fa41d

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 147
bearbear Registered User Join Date: Aug 2010Posts: 1,338http://www.news.com.au/national/crim...-1227493896617
The bones would date farther back. This happened to a child born in 1966. Makes you think.

Ok, back to the quilt:

3c51e54be3207a74429fdd294c9d90c8

The piece to the right of the camel (ie third one down on the right hand side) - could this be Big Ears from Noddy? I can see a red hat and a face and a blue top, as below:

latest

I don't think it is the whole body; just the head and shoulders. What do you think?

I think it looks possible. Definitely something red like a hat there.

I have found by searching on Google images for 'Roxy girl singlet top ' a photo from a gumtree ad for a tshirt and skirt with the same heart design. The ad is no longer current and I have no idea how to get the image from there onto here ! It's the same as the one shown on that swim shirt though.

I have found by searching on Google images for 'Roxy girl singlet top ' a photo from a gumtree ad for a tshirt and skirt with the same heart design. The ad is no longer current and I have no idea how to get the image from there onto here ! It's the same as the one shown on that swim shirt though.

When still in Google images, click on the "view image" tab instead of clicking the link to the ad. You should be able to right click on it from there and save it.

When still in Google images, click on the "view image" tab instead of clicking the link to the ad. You should be able to right click on it from there and save it.

Thanks. I am on an iPad, but the instructions did help. It gave me a place to start LOL

Although it's the same image on the front, I think the top is different as it doesn't have the spaghetti straps over the shoulders that the other one had?

Warm clothes and cold clothes? Jacket? Summer & Winter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966