AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People hoard the most ridiculous useless things that are never opened or used but everything is gold to them, one day it will be handy.
There is a Bondi couple who roam the streets collecting 'junk' who have made the Sydney papers year after year. Every year the council has to clean out the house and on the news clips you see them fighting over plastic shopping bags.
A suitcase like this could have been picked up and kept for years for that special occasion. Some of the properties in Wynarka appear to collect some of these 'useful items'. Maybe one day someone took a look inside the case.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ean-up-your-mess/story-fni0cx12-1226855605162

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 30
O/T

Police investigate unexplained bones found at Ardrossan cemetery in SA's Yorke Peninsula

Unexplained bones which were found at a cemetery in South Australia's Yorke Peninsula are being investigated by major crime detectives.

Police were alerted to the bones found at Ardrossan cemetery yesterday.

Police said the circumstances surrounding the location of the bones had prompted the investigation.

Forensic Crime Examiners along with local Crime Investigation Branch and major crime detectives are currently at the cemetery situated on the Yorke Highway.

They are being assisted by local State Emergency Service volunteers in a search of the area.

Anyone with information on the incident is asked to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-18/police-investigate-bones-found-at-ardrossan-cemetery/6705126

A pile of human bones have been found at a South Australian cemetery - but not in a grave.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/08/18/mystery-bones-found-sa-cemetery

That's true. However, there's a chance that it might have been made for the child, so it's worth putting our very best efforts into helping to find the quilter.

I agree it would be helpful to find the quilt maker, because then it could be determined who it went to hopefully and if it had been regifted. Although I would be slightly embarrassed to admit if I had given away a handmade quilt someone made for me!

And it seems like if people don't want to discuss DV, the ideas are too far fetched. I agree a lot of these scenarios are not the most likely, however, websleuths is filled with threads of both examples. To constantly downplay such discussion, when really all we have to go on at this point is a quilt(and besides the pumpkins and music notes I can't see anything so big KUDOS to those who have been able to find these patterns) an unidentified man with no sketch, clothes that could have been purchased anywhere, and a suitcase which sold for $9 at one point, I think looking at other angles cant hurt anything. Plus, it gives us all a better insight of what the area and surrounding areas are like. JMO.

And just thinking back to Melissa Brown...her mothers body was found but hers was not. Is that common if she had been killed to be dumped somewhere separate? I ask because I can't recall a case off the top of my head where more than one person was killed but they were dumped separately(but I have a bad memory for that type of stuff) and I was just wondering if this sweet angel has a mother in a suitcase somewhere as well.

O/T

Police investigate unexplained bones found at Ardrossan cemetery in SA's Yorke Peninsula

Unexplained bones which were found at a cemetery in South Australia's Yorke Peninsula are being investigated by major crime detectives.

Police were alerted to the bones found at Ardrossan cemetery yesterday.

Police said the circumstances surrounding the location of the bones had prompted the investigation.

Forensic Crime Examiners along with local Crime Investigation Branch and major crime detectives are currently at the cemetery situated on the Yorke Highway.

They are being assisted by local State Emergency Service volunteers in a search of the area.

Anyone with information on the incident is asked to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-18/police-investigate-bones-found-at-ardrossan-cemetery/6705126

A pile of human bones have been found at a South Australian cemetery - but not in a grave.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/08/18/mystery-bones-found-sa-cemetery

Looking at a map, it seems to be a similar distance from Adelaide in the opposite direction. It would be interesting if they were connected.

Just had a wild thought. What if the suitcase was stolen, and the thieves saw the bones and realized what they were. Dumped the suitcase - then got the bright idea of blackmailing the owners. Had the owner leave money somewhere, then told him where they dumped the case - only they'd dumped it at night/while intoxicated or were otherwise uncertain of an exact location - or suitcase man doesn't quite understand their directions.

I have wondered about that scenario too, debirlfan.
But then it does mean multiple people know about the death and the case.

Imagine the scope for blackmail now that it has been found!

I seriously don't know how any of yall can make these patterns out! Its like trying to solve the saddest magic eye puzzle of all time :(

Just thought I'd post this, I remember mentions of algae on the suitcase, leading people to think it had maybe been submerged in water for a time. I saw this last night and it looked like the same stuff so I snapped a quick pic.

Mossy suitcase.jpgMoss.jpg

Trying to attach a file here. I'll edit if it works, LOL.

Yay. It worked. Has the circled hex been identified? I blew this thing up to 200% and I see goldfish. Anyone else?

This quilt is on its side and needs to be swung around 90 degrees clockwise - the stars are under the camel on the one where they have identified some of the pieces. The piece you have circled is the camel piece folded back on itself - this can also be seen from the stitching.

This quilt is on its side and needs to be swung around 90 degrees clockwise - the stars are under the camel on the one where they have identified some of the pieces. The piece you have circled is the camel piece folded back on itself - this can also be seen from the stitching.

It's amazing how a quilt turned 90 degrees can turn my goldfish into a camel. I could see it clear as day and realized it was one that was already found. Gah.

Look!! Top left it's the camel. ( I think )

http://riyadhquiltguild.blogspot.com/2011_01_01_archive.html

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
b1dc49182a3e958e3b0a550e5ecf3efd.jpg

If we accept that suitcase-man is somehow involved - and because he has not come forward and his behaviour is so odd I think we must assume that - then we have to come up with a reason why he was seen on different days, in different places, over the period of 44 days, and carrying a dark suitcase.

It has never seemed possible that the suitcase on the roadside could be the same one the man was carrying because it is much too faded for the time it has been in the bush.

Add to that, that the case on the roadside was reportedly seen BEFORE suitcase-man began wandering about over a period of 44 days carrying his black case, I think we must assume he was searching for the case.

It seems to me that the only logical conclusion is that the case was taken without permission and hidden, yet suitcase-man had some vague idea of where it was hidden and was searching to retrieve it.

If only we knew exactly where he had been seen and on what days, it might help to form a picture of how methodical his search was.

Did he, for example, begin at Karoonda and search the roadside scrub on foot a kilometer a day for 44 days?

But if so, why didn't he find the case just 2ks out of Wynarka? We know he was in that area, but perhaps the case by that stage was so close to the road (remember it was moved to the verge and the contents were scattered) that he felt too exposed to retrieve it.

Also, the remains by this time were separated from the clothing and placed under a bush, so maybe he couldn't find them.

Still, the fact that numerous people have reported seeing the case and some reported rummaging through it, you'd think suitcase-man could have found it too. Or maybe that's the problem. By the time he found it, random people were stopping for a look, so he was trying to collect it at a time when there was no traffic, yet failed to do so.

Or perhaps he just never got to that spot.
If the person who hid it only said it was "in scrub near Wynarka" maybe he was searching other places than the main highway.

I don't really know where I am going with this idea, but I just cannot see any other reason for the 44 day time period other than searching. And if his behaviour was not related to the case, then I can see no other reason why he hasn't come forward.

If this is correct, then in some form this man is being blackmailed (financial or emotional) and there is another person somewhere who can expose him at any moment.

It doesn't necessarily mean suitcase-man is the murderer though, as he may be concealing the crime for someone he loves.

I agree it would be helpful to find the quilt maker, because then it could be determined who it went to hopefully and if it had been regifted. Although I would be slightly embarrassed to admit if I had given away a handmade quilt someone made for me!

And it seems like if people don't want to discuss DV, the ideas are too far fetched. I agree a lot of these scenarios are not the most likely, however, websleuths is filled with threads of both examples. To constantly downplay such discussion, when really all we have to go on at this point is a quilt(and besides the pumpkins and music notes I can't see anything so big KUDOS to those who have been able to find these patterns) an unidentified man with no sketch, clothes that could have been purchased anywhere, and a suitcase which sold for $9 at one point, I think looking at other angles cant hurt anything. Plus, it gives us all a better insight of what the area and surrounding areas are like. JMO.

And just thinking back to Melissa Brown...her mothers body was found but hers was not. Is that common if she had been killed to be dumped somewhere separate? I ask because I can't recall a case off the top of my head where more than one person was killed but they were dumped separately(but I have a bad memory for that type of stuff) and I was just wondering if this sweet angel has a mother in a suitcase somewhere as well.

Are they? Isn't this a common problem, unfortunately?

I love deb's (sorry, can't see your full name) suggestion that thieves saw what was in it and then blackmailed the owner they had stolen it from after the fact.
In that scenario he must have paid them and they told him roughly where they dumped it.
I wonder if suitcase-man is suicidal at the moment?

What makes the police think Angel had a traumatic death?Did they find a damaged skull in the case? If so I can't believe that the people who rummaged through the suitcase earlier didn't see it too. So why would they not report what they how found? Its not a crime to look through an abandoned, old suitcase.Are the bones showing any signs of previous fractures or different stages of healing, suggesting ongoing abuse? If not maybe her death was a tragic accident. Crushed by farm machinery or similar. And why oh why didn't any of the residents have a nosey in the suitcase themselves. Surely if the case had been lying down the road for over 2 months, one of them would have been intrigued enough to look. Especially in such a small place.
I totally agree with you. I have 2 girls that live near me that look just liike the Madeleine Mcann, one a year older than her and one 2 years older than her, no columba, but it shows how manuy girls look like Madeleine at the age of 4. I think they won't post a pictuire/sketch of her because it will cause hysteria. A sketch of a little girl with that hair age 4 is going to look just like her.My right hand doesn't work very well, and I have tons of typos, I could tyoe 60 words per minuite almost 4 months or less ago, It's hard to learn to talk with less words. i hope this passes and it is, just not fast enough for me. I've had to learn to be a lefty.

I love deb's (sorry, can't see your full name) suggestion that thieves saw what was in it and then blackmailed the owner they had stolen it from after the fact.
In that scenario he must have paid them and they told him roughly where they dumped it.
I wonder if suitcase-man is suicidal at the moment?

Yes - or post-suicidal

That's tjhe design, now search for a list opf memebers to the group if any.
Lives in Riyadh KSA where is this do you know? This is the main blogger for the quilt.
I emailed the lady about the names of the company's
Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads