AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal life required my attention and I have had sooo much to catch up on.
Some great sleuthing. You have all been very busy.
I know there has been plenty of discussion about the quilt and in particular the pumpkin patch.
I have nothing to add except to say that must be some really hardy fabric, hardly a mark on it and it seems there is next to no fading, amazing when you consider the condition of the rest of the quilt.

Here's another view. This was featured on the pamphlet the police were handing out in and around Wynarka earlier this month.

Playsuit%20front_zpsuktjpmqq.jpg

https://twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=#wynarka&src=typd

Personal life required my attention and I have had sooo much to catch up on.
Some great sleuthing. You have all been very busy.
I know there has been plenty of discussion about the quilt and in particular the pumpkin patch.
I have nothing to add except to say that must be some really hardy fabric, hardly a mark on it and it seems there is next to no fading, amazing when you consider the condition of the rest of the quilt.

Good to have you back with us Soso. Yes that pumpkin print is very intriguing. It's just sitting there as bright as can be while everything else is crumbling around it.

When I look at all these clothes and also the quilt laid out, it strikes me that the creases are extremely crisp and regular.
I believe that when these items were packed into the case they were very carefully and lovingly folded.
I'm sure this case was full of precious mementos as well as the bones, and stored with love by someone for a long time before it somehow ended up on the roadside.

IMO someone really, truly, deeply loved this little girl and cared for all her favourite bits and pieces as well as her bones and was keeping them all safe together.
Assuming that person is still alive, they must be heartbroken all over again now that they have lost the suitcase of precious memories.
I can only imagine what fears must be preventing them coming forward to claim her.

No, it has never been stated that they know what she was wearing at the time of death..

The remains were bones only and some hairs.

The decomposition occurred elsewhere, not in the suitcase.

The tutu was the most unique item, the one they thought people might recognise, so they dressed a dummy in it.

Yes, I think the image of the mannequin dressed in the tutu has become etched in people's minds, creating the association between that item and the little girl's death.

The tutu and the quilt simply stand out as being more unusual items ( and in the case of the quilt, possibly a unique item ) amidst a sea of mass-produced, widely-available garments.

Look back at that last SAPOL interview I linked.
That is where Bray gave those precise details.
The case was empty, clothes scattered, bones nearby behind a bush.

Ok, I must have missed that one, thanks!😊

IMO someone really, truly, deeply loved this little girl and cared for all her favourite bits and pieces as well as her bones and was keeping them all safe together.
Assuming that person is still alive, they must be heartbroken all over again now that they have lost the suitcase of precious memories.
I can only imagine what fears must be preventing them coming forward to claim her.

But in that case I wonder where her toys were - all the things that were special to her.

Most children that age don't have a sentimental attachment to their clothes (although the parent would).

The child would be attached to her toys, teddies, dolls, and would have favorites that she slept with and especially enjoyed, that the parent by extension would feel connected to and would want to keep as mementoes. So where are those things?

I strongly suspect that the person who originally folded the clothing away is deceased, and somebody else dumped the suitcase.

Clearly the little girl was traveling maybe when she was snatched. She had her bag with her and a carry on, so by plane, bus, or train maybe she was vactioning? If this is like Craig's List killings, her parent was killed too. Or maybe not. Slave trade is still commopn. White slavery rings exist and sometimes they are made to have illegal adoption farms where they pregnate women or young gilrs of chilbearing years. If a woman already has a child, not adoptable, they would get rid of it. This woman could be kept as sex slave, laborer, something like that. You would not take a child out and beat her to death leaving her remains left on top of the ground for anyone to find, then go back after 7 or 8 years, scoop her up, put her in her luggage, and move her to be found unless the property would be implicated. It may have been it took this long for the killer to obtain the property for themselves to cover up what theydid. They then placed where other people would be searching for caches, which they found plenty of in that same area. Maybe suitcase man was placing caches for the organizations for the public. He doesn't know he is being sought after because he traveled from out of town?

Yes I agree with tinaroo, it definitely looks like
r o
x y
Its the type of design that would fit in with what they sell too!

I strongly suspect that the person who originally folded the clothing away is deceased, and somebody else dumped the suitcase.

That's my line of thoughts too. I could see an isolated person dying and estranged family come to clean out the house and make the discovery then throw the case in a panicked type situation.

MOO!!

It looks like it says "roxy" to me, which is a women's clothing brand....I could be wrong though!

I agree, it looks like roxy to me aswell - a quick look suggests that they sell child clothing aswell. Is this a vest top or playsuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!