AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks JaneSA for the article. The article is interesting and giving insight of the Wynarka’s past and present.

Would anyone know what hair colour did Cassandra had?

I think the police should take the following actions if it hasn’t been done yet :

• Cross check Cassandra’s parents DNA with the child bones DNA
  • Locate the father and the daughter who were living in the camp but went missing, find out from the locals/campers what age and hair colour was this daughter
  • The camp site near Wynarka is definitely a place of interest, police might needs more in depth questioning with the people of this camp site

I was confused by the article. Was the father and daughter black Pom and Cassandra (and why is mum suddenly mentioned but not living with them) or was there a seperate father and daughter that suddenly disappeared? When did they go missing?

I was confused by the article. Was the father and daughter black Pom and Cassandra (and why is mum suddenly mentioned but not living with them) or was there a seperate father and daughter that suddenly disappeared? When did they go missing?

2 different case I think
Cassanda as there with both parents and died there.
Then there was a father and daughter living in a bush camp who both left suddenly.

Jeremy Austin ‏@dnatimelord 11 Std.Vor 11 Stunden
good article in Weekend @australian about #wynarka child identification case

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/6717996-3x2-340x227.jpg

Another photo of the coat, a little different to the pic before (coat lining now light green?).

CoatWynarka.jpg

Police say a degraded jacket found with the girl's remains would once have looked exactly like this jacket being sold on eBay.

Matthew Pantelis ‏@MatthewPantelis 22. Aug.
Police have new #Wynarka lead w jacket identical to one in suitcase spotted by bargain hunter on EBay #FIVEaaNews

OK paraphrased ..... may have to be in two sections - I'm good...lol...but it takes time...

Here goes for those that couldn't see the original article...In my words;

In 1978 Eight-month old Cassandra disappeared. Her parents had left Wynarka suddenly and for years no one noticed she was gone.
1982 the mother of cassandra contacted a welfare agency saying her daughter had been killed.
The lawn of the rental home they used to live in was dug up.
The parents of Cassandra were charged with manslaughter.
But her body was never found.
The person who rented the house to Cassandras parents back in 1978, spoke to detectives since the discovery of the suitcase on the road this year and several times since.
It has been ascertained that the child in the suitcase is unlikely to be Cassandra, although both were blonde, police believe the child in the suitcase is a victim of a much more recent crime (Not as old as 1982).
The clothes found with the body in the suitcase suggest a much more recent crime - than that of Cassandra's disappearance.

So that is a paedophile ring in Adelaide, and a paedophile ring in Perth busted within a month? There probably is a few nervous people around. I think there is 8 people in Perth going through courts now.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29104611/eight-men-facing-503-child-abuse-charges/
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29114266/perth-pedophile-ring-exposed/

Someone may have panicked, dumping the case in paranoia, expecting a raid.

Technology is amazing these days. Some copper mates were showing technology in their speciality cars about 3 weeks ago. Mind blowing.

If your device has a screen, your screwed. A device can have no NIC, they can read it from vehicles. Drone technology too.

Freddo Frog said:
Freddo Frog: *Last night or on 26 Aug 2015, on 7:30 report and the news have revealed that there was a pedophile ring that the police had cracked down. The leader of the website which runs globally, was an Adelaide man, 32yo working in the public sector caring for children! The man was caught early this year. Police globally has also caught a few others linked to the site and there could be more to come. This could be a possible reason for the responsible person to dispose the child’s bones sometimes in the early to middle of this year. The man could be within the ring, afraid soon would be identified and he did killed a child.

Second Half of the article....paraphrased for those who couldn't read it...

South Australia Police say that Cassandra’s case had been investigated extensively. Her case had been eliminated as being relevant to the current child's bones found in the suitcase in Wynarka this year.
But in addition to this intriguing information it has been revealed that the investigation has been relentless. Two weeks ago, Jeremy Austin from the Australian Centre for Ancient DNA was contacted and asked if he could help with the case.
He was provided two pieces of bone to work with. The associ¬ate professor had previously provided help to police investigating the death of Daniel Morcombe..
The small amount of DNA that he has to work with degrades over time and with the conditions a body is kept in makes it harder to obtain information, especially when summer heat passes 40degrees, it can degrade quickly.
“You have to be lucky,” Professor Austin said, even with a complete DNA profile, you still have to find a match.
A detective said the work is ongoing and quite complex.

So that is a paedophile ring in Adelaide, and a paedophile ring in Perth busted within a month? There probably is a few nervous people around. I think there is 8 people in Perth going through courts now.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29104611/eight-men-facing-503-child-abuse-charges/
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29114266/perth-pedophile-ring-exposed/

Someone may have panicked, dumping the case in paranoia, expecting a raid.

Technology is amazing these days. Some copper mates were showing technology in their speciality cars about 3 weeks ago. Mind blowing.

If your device has a screen, your screwed. A device can have no NIC, they can read it from vehicles. Drone technology too.

Could be any number of things.... Drug Busts... paedophile busts... Having followed some other (Australian) cases over the last 12 months... there seems to have been a lot of busts/raids/rings broken.... but I think this has always been the case and we are just more aware when we are following a certain case and it fits the criteria of the case we are following at the time....

Having said that... the case of that Adelaide guy who was a child care worker and had unlimited access to kids through his job as a child case worker... and also ran an international internet paedophile forum disgusted me more than words can describe.... I'd love to have half an hour alone with this sick P****.....

I'm off too bed....but just on the subject of behind pay wall articles...wanted to remind everyone of a recent article - haven't time to paraphrase ATM but think (hope) it's ok to screenshot a google search of the article ....

wynarka fly infested.png

This man came forward and said that in May he saw a man in a suit who caught his attention ...coming out of the bushes on the hwy and crossing the road, phone in hand... Suspicious enough that at some time (Not sure When) went back to the spot he saw the man and found along the Hwy a Fly infested tub and a laundry basket...

This info was posted one day before the police announced they were going to expand their search along the hwy.... from Tailem Bend to Karoonda on Horseback...

<modsnip> I don't understand it. It makes no sense, and I shut the horrors out of my mind because its a waste of energy. They say, don't become the monster perpetrating revenge. A few these people manage to neck em selves, if they can find something to hang em self with in max.
I don't think I've seen a ring busted in WA for some time. I'm not sure about Adelaide ring busts.
I'm pretty sure there is only one fibre trunk out of Australia, and possibly that massive filter was fired up, even though it was rejected publicly. Technology is getting better at finding them. Data packets can model their behaviour.
Fingers crossed.

Could be any number of things.... Drug Busts... paedophile busts... Having followed some other (Australian) cases over the last 12 months... there seems to have been a lot of busts/raids/rings broken.... but I think this has always been the case and we are just more aware when we are following a certain case and it fits the criteria of the case we are following at the time....

Having said that... the case of that Adelaide guy who was a child care worker and had unlimited access to kids through his job as a child case worker... and also ran an international internet paedophile forum disgusted me more than words can describe.... I'd love to have half an hour alone with this sick P****.....

<modsnip> I don't understand it. It makes no sense, and I shut the horrors out of my mind because its a waste of energy. They say, don't become the monster perpetrating revenge. A few these people manage to neck em selves, if they can find something to hang em self with in max.
I don't think I've seen a ring busted in WA for some time. I'm not sure about Adelaide ring busts.
I'm pretty sure there is only one fibre trunk out of Australia, and possibly that massive filter was fired up, even though it was rejected publicly. Technology is getting better at finding them. Data packets can model their behaviour.
Fingers crossed.

On that note I will go to bed resting a little easier.... you are right....revenge in these cases is wasted.....as those who perpetrate such heinous crimes are not of the norm and can't rationalize as most decent, civil, emotionally balanced humans..... they have no understanding.... our words, thoughts.... emotions are of little consequence to them.

So sick to know a church leader who has a family of his own is one of these sick people!

I wish there are info on :

- Did Cassandra’s parents went to jail and for how long?
- The mother revealed her daughter was killed but why is she unable or unwilling to tell where the body is? Did she know how and where she died or she doesn’t know?

- I am also curious to know if the first witness of the suitcase man, Ms Phillips, know Mr Barker, the landlord of Cassandra’s parents? If the police can show photos of Mr Barker 70yo and Cassandra’s father approx. 60yo to Ms Phillips, just to confirm that the suitcase man she saw were not either of them, would help to eliminate any possible suspect as anyone who might be fit in the witness description such as age and is caught in the middle of an investigation can be a suspect.

The Australian, I have no idea what kind of a newspaper this is, but it says, both girls were blonde but they don´t think Angel is Cassandra. I think it is worth investigating further though

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...503314684?sv=4e6b36b918befbd4e548cd904e4e4ce4

Edit to ask. How come I could read the article but when I click the link I get to a subscribe page?

I get the same thing and I'm half Norwegian. Maybe it's a Scandinavian thing?!

just kidding...

Possibly because we're outside Australia?

I'm off too bed....but just on the subject of behind pay wall articles...wanted to remind everyone of a recent article - haven't time to paraphrase ATM but think (hope) it's ok to screenshot a google search of the article ....

attachment.php

This man came forward and said that in May he saw a man in a suit who caught his attention ...coming out of the bushes on the hwy and crossing the road, phone in hand... Suspicious enough that at some time (Not sure When) went back to the spot he saw the man and found along the Hwy a Fly infested tub and a laundry basket...

This info was posted one day before the police announced they were going to expand their search along the hwy.... from Tailem Bend to Karoonda on Horseback...

Apologies if this point has been made before, but is it possible that suitcase man could have been wearing a suit on one occasion and something different another day; carrying a suitcase or phone on one day and not on anther....

One is not compelled always to wear the same outfit and to be seen doing exactly the same things.

In other words, just because there is a variance in description does not mean witnesses have made mistakes. The same type of individual could be wearing a suit one day and wearing a more casual yet smart outfit the next, maintaining the appearance of being 'clean cut'. It's not a contradiction.

Apologies if this point has been made before, but is it possible that suitcase man could have been wearing a suit on one occasion and something different another day; carrying a suitcase or phone on one day and not on anther....

One is not compelled always to wear the same outfit and to be seen doing exactly the same things.

In other words, just because there is a variance in description does not mean witnesses have made mistakes. The same type of individual could be wearing a suit one day and wearing a more casual yet smart outfit the next, maintaining the appearance of being 'clean cut'. It's not a contradiction.

It's going to be very interesting to see how, or if, this guy figures into the grand scheme of things when all is said and done.

My idea *today* is all I can see him as, if he's involved, is a grandparent. I'm still convinced this is a domestic case. And my theory is the mom did it. This sounds awful, but it seems like when mothers murder, they tend to keep their deceased children nearby until they get caught.

I'm wondering what my theory tomorrow will be.

Tailems bend does have the race track development going through. Illegal structures may get a look in and some will have to sell as an investigation goes through because all they could afford was an illegal structure? Structures will be dismantled based on fire and sewerage?

There is going to be some intense scrutiny of the area either way, even if Angel is from a city, eg: out of Melbourne. That road is the tourist road into the Murray region.

Was the clothing tag Haolailu, Chinese for Coastal road a clue? Did someone do the tourist thing back round the Coast road leaving a case at the Geocache? Did someone cart remains in the boot of their car from Victoria around the 'rag trade' to this area, dumping the suitcase on the way?
murray-tourism.jpg

Now the property can be sold to some white collar crime advocate and the people will think that's better. a criminal in a suit is just as bad as any other criminal.

CSIDreamers theory was interesting though. PTSD bashing by mom possibility. Maybe granddad put Angel out on the road for a formal respectful cremation, after DNA had been damaged. Police are saying the DNA is badly damaged.

My idea *today* is all I can see him as, if he's involved, is a grandparent. I'm still convinced this is a domestic case. And my theory is the mom did it. This sounds awful, but it seems like when mothers murder, they tend to keep their deceased children nearby until they get caught

I have considered snuff *advertiser censored* (I hate writing those words, I really do), too. My original thoughts regarding this case was that it's related to paedophiles but after the comments by police calling people to come forward etc I think it's drug and domestic violence related.
they threw her body next to the suitcase above ground and left her there. It was onlyu recently they scooped up the remains to move them. No mother or father would watch the decaying of their child and decide after 7 years later,to move her dumping her off on an abandoned road. I think it can be said easily there weren't people who cared. It makes you mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog