AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why so much emphasises is put on the black colour either, or any colour of any garmet to be honest! I have a bad habit of dressing my little girl going by the fashion and what I wear....it means nothing IMO

I guess that makes me and my friend who bought the same black tutu for my niece odd in your eyes. She was 4 at the time and loved it. I don't think the color every phased her. Not all little girls like pink, purple and princesses.

I don't see it as odd at all. I'm in California and 3-5 years ago I saw tutu skirts everywhere for toddlers and young girls. In all colors.

I don't get the assumption that a black tutu equates to a pedophile.

Personally I think this is the case of abuse at home. I think her clothing was thrown into the suitcase and other items (the thong, if it's true) and men's shirts made it in by accident.

I think whoever dumped the suitcase knew about it and wanted her to be found.

Seems like the simplest explanation to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it official that men's shirts were also found in the suitcase? Do you have a link please? BBM

Yes Dutch, but it could also be that Angel wore her tutu every chance she got. It may have been simply to play outside or to go to the shops with Mummy. The tutu may have been a hand-me-down from an older sibling or another family member who also may have been seen wearing the tutu in the past. And then there is the thought that the tutu may not have belonged to Angel at all.

The girls I have known who were or are into tutus tend to be REALLY into tutus. They wear them all the time, everywhere, no matter what the weather or the activity.

Originally Posted by musicaljoke:
But what if you picked up the rat before it was completely decomposed ... say after you recovered from a weekend bender? Would the carpet be damaged, but not completely disintegrated.

I have no idea :)

Well, could you do a little experiment? For the betterment of society ... ;)

Is it official that men's shirts were also found in the suitcase? Do you have a link please? BBM

Sorry, I meant shorts. The boxer shorts or whatever those were.

And I think that is what SAPOL is hoping for. That someone may remember seeing a little fair haired girl in the tutu or any of the other clothes found in the suitcase. Musicaljoke, that would be the icing on the cake wouldn't it? For someone to come forward with an actual photo.

I don't know about anyone else but in my sleuthing using Google and social media etc., I am constantly looking for photos of any of those garments that were found with the suitcase and most especially the quilt.

Oh yes! I examine pictures in photo frames in real estate shots, FB photos, party pics, school photos, dance group and calisthenics photos, all sorts,always looking for the tutu or the quilt.

That I do not think. The police wouldn't call it their strongest lead if they weren't convinced that it belonged to the girl.

Personally I think she died in it. Cause the top of the tutu and the black smilie t-shirt are the only items (as far as I can tell), that have holes in them. They do not apear to have been part of a folded pile of clothes that were, at some point, put in a suitcase with the remaines.
Why would anyone put such a distinctive tutu in the suitcase at a later moment in time if it wasn't hers and it would have been around the (decomposing) body.
Which makes me suspect even more that she had just gotten the tutu and hadn't been seen in it by other people. Or whoever killed her would have removed it and gotten rid of it.

Could the deterioration of the top of the tutu and the smile tshirt be due to food spillage on the clothing causing it to rot faster?
Little kids tend to wear a lot of their food down their fronts and assuming these items were not laundered before being packed away, I wonder if a combination of food and saliva would cause that rot?

Sorry, I meant shorts. The boxer shorts or whatever those were.

The bottoms of a boys pj set with a Holden print on were found. But plenty of little girls wear boys stuff so it doesn't mean much.

House of horrors

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/photos/photos-e6frecgc-1225937816697?page=1

If one could recognise an item out of "our" the suitcase, ie clothing on the clothes line or things in some rooms ....

Since the location of the children from that house is, or could be, known to LE, I wonder if anyone has asked any of them about any of the clothing items. A long shot I know, but you never know. If there is any link to this case, surely they would find it through DNA, as I imagine they would have had to take DNA in the house of horrors case just so they knew which children belonged to which adults.

Slightly OT - I can't believe they let Trudy Quinlivan back into the community. Because of low IQ? Surely that is a case right there to keep her locked up somewhere. How long will it be before she is pregnant again, and shacked up with some bloke who would definitely not have her best interests at heart? Starting another cycle all over again.

I think more psychologists and social workers need maybe less "IQ" and more street smarts, rat cunning and common sense, because a lot of them get the wool pulled right over their eyes.

Originally Posted by musicaljoke:
But what if you picked up the rat before it was completely decomposed ... say after you recovered from a weekend bender? Would the carpet be damaged, but not completely disintegrated.

Well, could you do a little experiment? For the betterment of society ... ;)

Speaking of experiments, in time this body farm will hopefully give a lot more answers in regards to some of the questions that have come up about decomposing bodies in the Australian climate. Bit creepy that it's 20 minutes away[emoji15]
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2...n-for-countrys-first-human-body-farm/?cs=2452

I think her clothing was thrown into the suitcase and other items (the thong, if it's true) and men's shirts made it in by accident.

If there are adult clothes in the suitcase -- It's possible that whoever killed her (or maybe someone who cleaned up the scene?) got blood or other matter on them - they stripped off their clothes and put them in with the child's.

Personally a black tutu for a 2,5-4 year old wouldn't have been my choice. I don't know much about what little 2,5-4 year olds would pick themselves, but wouldn't they rather go for the pinky colors/princess stuff, or pastel, (light) blue, silver and gold stuff?

I would like to know what other (still undisclosed) items were in the suitcase.
If there actually would be women's items like a g-string (rumor) and a Miss X Australia item (originating from a store that sells adult (sexy) products?) among the suitcase items, that would make the black tutu awkward to me personally. That would give me a feeling of sex exploitation/pedophiles.

I totally understand what you mean about the colour of the tutu. I have two daughters, now adults, and the colours on the quilt made me question whether it was made for a girl, although grandmothers can be very practical about colour and showing dirt, and how often you have to wash things. If someone made it for a charity stall possibly they would also probably use up scraps they had, which could explain the choice of fabric.

The tutu could have been the only one left in her size, and she really wanted it that day, maybe on sale, or her mother wore alot of black so maybe this angel wanted to be like her mum, or her aunty or someone she admired. A little girl who looked up to someone. I wish we knew if there was DNA on the other clothes to prove they were hers or a family members, or just a suitcase of clothes someone found on the road and decided to place her within it.

Speaking of experiments, in time this body farm will hopefully give a lot more answers in regards to some of the questions that have come up about decomposing bodies in the Australian climate. Bit creepy that it's 20 minutes away[emoji15]
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2...n-for-countrys-first-human-body-farm/?cs=2452

How delightful! I'm sure that there will be no shortage of "research material" as families arrange for their dearly departed violent drunken scoundrels to be eaten by worms.

How delightful! I'm sure that there will be no shortage of "research material" as families arrange for their dearly departed violent drunken scoundrels to be eaten by worms.
I was aquainted with an elderly man who recently died of cancer who donated his body to science. He thought funerals were a waste of money and someone should make use of his body. I hope he didn't choose to part take in the body farm. I know its necessary for research, but i have the thought of it.

I love this idea - so important for forensic science. I read about these places in the USA. I'd happily donate my own body but I plan to give away as many organs as possible for those in need of a transplant. No point in putting good organs into a grave.
Local climate is bound to affect how a body decomposes - interesting that some cases I've followed over the years have a cadaver that stinks to high heaven and others that go unnoticed in a house loft, even after police searches.

No links, so jmo.

Interesting the Victoria Police Face Book Site regarding Trudy article has now been taken down, but earlier the details listed that she is also going by the names of Trudy Louise Staker and /or Trudy Staker.
My thoughts on this theory are:
1.If Trudy did give birth to another child, since the 2008 House of horrors case, she would be highly motivated to conceal this child's birth. (As she would have had the child removed from her.)

2.Trudy has been missing since March 2015 and with her noted "drug and psych" problems, it would be hard to imagine her "off grid" unless she
a) is getting help from others or
b) has got herself into major trouble (I would imagine there are a few people who wouldn't be unhappy if this is what has happened)

I guess that makes me and my friend who bought the same black tutu for my niece odd in your eyes. She was 4 at the time and loved it. I don't think the color every phased her. Not all little girls like pink, purple and princesses.

I don't see it as odd at all. I'm in California and 3-5 years ago I saw tutu skirts everywhere for toddlers and young girls. In all colors.

I don't get the assumption that a black tutu equates to a pedophile.

Personally I think this is the case of abuse at home. I think her clothing was thrown into the suitcase and other items (the thong, if it's true) and men's shirts made it in by accident.

I think whoever dumped the suitcase knew about it and wanted her to be found.

Seems like the simplest explanation to me.

I agree with you.
I don't understand why everyone's mind goes to paedophilia when it is statistically unlikely.
Apparently Cotton On sold those dresses in various colours. Probably black was the least popular so may have been sold at a sale price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member