AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the difference between the William Tyrell case and little Angel’s case is that there is no one reporting Angel missing or a child missing that can linked to Angel.

If it was paedophile ring involved in Angel’s case, the parent(s) might have been involved as well since they didn’t come forward to report their child missing or might be the parents are both dead, in that case someone should also reported the parent(s) missing?

Talking about William Tyrell’s case, by reading and heard from news, my impression of him missing was quick and fast, so I think it was done by younger person or man. I have read that there are senior members of GAPA being caught for child assault or paedophile, if these senior members were involved with William Tyrell’s disappearance, I would imagine they have to organise someone who is younger to complete the abduction as it required to be done quick and fast.

The quilt of GAPA, what a co-incidence!

Angel may not have been reported missing if she had been taken by one parent (following separation/divorce) and no court orders were made by the other parent for her return or any legal challenges towards custody.

And sadly .... if the parent's (parent) is involved in a ring...... it's going to be an uphill battle to solve this case.

Woah, here we go. SA Country Fire Service facebook page has reported a house fire in Wynarka this morning. $100000 damage. I'm having trouble copying the story that is appearing on my Facebook feed and further trouble finding the story via Google. I will keep trying to find a viable link for you all.

Woah, here we go. SA Country Fire Service facebook page has reported a house fire in Wynarka this morning. $100000 damage. I'm having trouble copying the story that is appearing on my Facebook feed and further trouble finding the story via Google. I will keep trying to find a viable link for you all.

Here you are

http://www.cfs.sa.gov.au/site/warnings_and_incidents.jsp

Unfortunately, can't find any other information, sorry.

Here you are

http://www.cfs.sa.gov.au/site/warnings_and_incidents.jsp

Unfortunately, can't find any other information, sorry.

Update:

Found something:

~Just after 8.30 this morning four CFS crews were called to a house fire on the Karoonda Highway at Wynarka near Karoonda in the Mallee. Approximately $100,000 damage has been caused to the timber framed house, but there were no injuries reported.
... It’s believed the fire started in the kitchen, but Fire Cause Investigators will travel to the scene to determine the cause.

https://www.facebook.com/CFSUpdates

I can't accept the idea that the case was left because someone wanted it found.
It was originally way back off the road and could have stayed there a very long time.
It could easily have been picked up with no more than a cursory glace when someone (council or Clean Up Australia) cleaned up the roadside.
Leaving it where it was first reported there is no guarantee anyone would ever look at it again.
Over time it could have been so overgrown by the scrub it would never be seen again.

Yet equally, I can't accept that anyone put it there in a serious attempt to hide it.
With millions of acres of scrub around, leaving it on the council roadside makes no sense if you wish to conceal it.

But the HUGE thing I cannot accept is that any person hoping to conceal a murder would dump the bones and clothes together.
Separate them, toss the bones anywhere, and leave the clothes somewhere else and there is nothing to link the two together and virtually no chance of the bones ever being discovered.

Therefore, I really do not think that whoever left the suitcase on the highway knew what was inside, other than some ruined clothing.

One possibility is that the person who dropped the suitcase didn't care whether or not it was found, as long as it wasn't connected to them. That would be especially likely if the remains had been in a place where they had nearly been discovered and the person had to dissociate themselves as quickly as possible.

It seems to me that this would be especially likely if the person who disposed of the suitcase and its contents wasn't the person who caused the girl's death.

I am inclined to believe that the suitcase was dumped there, a remote location, not for anyone to find out. I mentioned this before, a case in Victoria where a man dumped a child in a desperate situation and he dumped it somewhere similar to a bush next to the highway. So I think dumping items in those locations are for the not wanting to be seen. After reading into this forum, it seems there are a lot of rubbish around the area in the Wynarka highways, this made me think that the perpetrator was treating the suitcase as rubbish or the area as rubbish dump.

Also, I don’t think, from everything I have heard and read in my life so far, there are really people who likes dropping hint to the police like this, this is quite a bit of work and there is no rewards. This sounds like playing a game, to me this only happened in movies but not in real life. If the person really wanted to bring this perpetrator to someone’s attention, why not provided more detail in the suitcase such as the child’s name, the perpetrator’s name and address or any other things that the police can directly linked to someone?

I am also into believing that the person who dumped the suitcase didn't gave much thought, might be in an urgent situation or might be not, of how to best dispose of the bones and the clothes and that might be the reason the bones and clothes were dumped together. No time to think about it. Just wanted to get rid of it. Just wanted to disconnect the items from myself and I am feeling quite safe that this location will have no link to myself.

I am imagining that this perpetrator had watched or heard the news, with that much attention now, this person might probably be regretted of disposing the bones and clothes without much careful thoughts and now this perpetrator is sitting at home with the fear of being caught. To the perpetrator, the child’s death might be a distant past, but to the general public, this death is very much alive.

seems everyone here is also on Williams page ...

Which is a good thing .... hopefully most will understand what I talking about then... If anyone is not sure what I am talking about - please let me know and I will attempt to give a more detailed post...

A speculation we had early on was ??? Is there a possibility that our little Angel case in some way related to the William Tyrell Case, as in - a Paedophile was becoming anxious as the police are focusing in on rings etc... and that person was feeling the pressure to get rid of her remains.

I found it interesting that they are possibly linking this GAPA (Grandparents as parents again) group with possibly having some connection to Williams dissapearnace .... but more interesting >>>>

Looking on the GAPA website their Annual Report Dated 2013 - 2014 .... It mentions a Christmas party where all new children to the GAPA group were given a Quilt made by "River City Community Quilters" group.

Not that I am saying this is definitely connected ..... rather just another option to consider, given our mystery suitcase man is aged in his 60's - could he have been a GAPA member at some point in time and Angel given a quilt at one such events??? ...??

Just something to consider ...

http://www.gapa.org.au/2014/09/

http://www.manningrivertimes.com.au/story/2278022/quilters-stitch-to-support-grandparents/

I have felt this way myself. At this point I believe it could very well be related.

Update:

Found something:

~Just after 8.30 this morning four CFS crews were called to a house fire on the Karoonda Highway at Wynarka near Karoonda in the Mallee. Approximately $100,000 damage has been caused to the timber framed house, but there were no injuries reported.
... It’s believed the fire started in the kitchen, but Fire Cause Investigators will travel to the scene to determine the cause.

https://www.facebook.com/CFSUpdates

Wanted to know more about this fire. It created a lot of questions in my mind, is this fire for destroying evidence (the owner related to this child bones case)? Or the perpetrator set the fire to warn the home owner or neighborhood or witness not to speak or give out anymore info? It feels like a strange co-incidence for a quiet town to have that many things happened within such a short time.

Wanted to know more about this fire. It created a lot of questions in my mind, is this fire for destroying evidence (the owner related to this child bones case)? Or the perpetrator set the fire to warn the home owner or neighborhood or witness not to speak or give out anymore info? It feels like a strange co-incidence for a quiet town to have that many things happened within such a short time.

There have been no reports at this stage that the house fire at Wynarka is related in any way to little Angel. It is believed the fire started in the kitchen, an all too common occurrence and in all likelihood is not suspicious whatsoever.

More action than Home And Away.
Ive stayed in small towns. You cant break wind without someone smelling it.

There is definitely a small town syndrome culture that builds in a lot of small places.

One bloke I met had another bloke come out on his property shooting his .45 cal handgun in the air after the other bloke talked to his girlfriend that he used to keep couped up in his caravan under close guard.
The cops knew who it was straight away. No need for names.
For those in the USA, pulling a handgun out of your car is the metaphorically USA equivilent of having dynamite strapped to your chest.

If somethings going on, someone will know something.

Its so very sad that in life & death, sweet little Angel appears to the world to not of existed.

Yet we know now that Angel did indeed once exist. The proof is there in the suitcase left by the highway.

Had the suitcase not been found & reported by a member of the public then to us Angel would still remain non-existant.

That in itself is a terrible worry. How many children are out there that are non existent in life & death?

Just what I was thinking. Is there any way to find out the address of the house?

Could even be a warning to the entire village to shut up.

Just what I was thinking. Is there any way to find out the address of the house?

Could even be a warning to the entire village to shut up.

There have been no reports at this stage that the house fire at Wynarka is related in any way to little Angel. It is believed the fire started in the kitchen, an all too common occurrence and in all likelihood is not suspicious whatsoever. Sleuthing the owners or residents of that house is off limits.

Was after a little help here .... I wanted to get a message to this River City Community Quilters Group that made quilts for the GAPA group to give to "new kids" ...

I believe it's Manning River group... BUT I just can't seem to find a contact details for their group at all .... I was going to see if all their quilters have seen the Wynarka poster of our little Angel's Quilt...

There have been no reports at this stage that the house fire at Wynarka is related in any way to little Angel. It is believed the fire started in the kitchen, an all too common occurrence and in all likelihood is not suspicious whatsoever. Sleuthing the owners or residents of that house is off limits.

I'm sorry, I was just trying to see IF there COULD be a connection. Not pointing a finger at anyone. Like if it's the house of a witness or someone who spoke about the case.
But if that's not allowed I'll wait for what the police will have to say about it.
:sorry:

More action than Home And Away.
Ive stayed in small towns. You cant break wind without someone smelling it.

There is definitely a small town syndrome culture that builds in a lot of small places.

One bloke I met had another bloke come out on his property shooting his .45 cal handgun in the air after the other bloke talked to his girlfriend that he used to keep couped up in his caravan under close guard.
The cops knew who it was straight away. No need for names.
For those in the USA, pulling a handgun out of your car is the metaphorically USA equivilent of having dynamite strapped to your chest.

If somethings going on, someone will know something.

Interesting you bring up a caravan.

What is it with caravans?

A caravan's been mentioned in this forum regarding a man & his little girl living in one in the past in Wyanarka. A caravan's also been mentioned in the William Tyrrell case, well within the only named POI's historical charges.

I still can't work out how to link articles backing this up, shall try though!

seems everyone here is also on Williams page ...

Which is a good thing .... hopefully most will understand what I talking about then... If anyone is not sure what I am talking about - please let me know and I will attempt to give a more detailed post...

A speculation we had early on was ??? Is there a possibility that our little Angel case in some way related to the William Tyrell Case, as in - a Paedophile was becoming anxious as the police are focusing in on rings etc... and that person was feeling the pressure to get rid of her remains.

I found it interesting that they are possibly linking this GAPA (Grandparents as parents again) group with possibly having some connection to Williams dissapearnace .... but more interesting >>>>

Looking on the GAPA website their Annual Report Dated 2013 - 2014 .... It mentions a Christmas party where all new children to the GAPA group were given a Quilt made by "River City Community Quilters" group.

Not that I am saying this is definitely connected ..... rather just another option to consider, given our mystery suitcase man is aged in his 60's - could he have been a GAPA member at some point in time and Angel given a quilt at one such events??? ...??

Just something to consider ...

http://www.gapa.org.au/2014/09/

http://www.manningrivertimes.com.au/story/2278022/quilters-stitch-to-support-grandparents/

Murray Bridge is referred to as River City

Interesting you bring up a caravan.

What is it with caravans?

A caravan's been mentioned in this forum regarding a man & his little girl living in one in the past in Wyanarka. A caravan's also been mentioned in the William Tyrrell case, well within the only named POI's historical charges.

I still can't work out how to link articles backing this up, shall try though!

I think it's a strong possibility little Angel lived in a caravan and had a temporary connection to Wynarka. If she had been a resident of a community living in a normal house, permanent address and for several years, someone must have known her. Noticed she was gone one day, and would have asked questions. And would have spoken to the police by now.

And she would have been in the system.
A little girl that was probably never on the grid, nobody reported missing, could very well have lived in a caravan. Poor, DV, drugs, crime etc. would all fit with that.

There's a lot of caravans in Australia by the way. Isn't it illegal to be living in caravans as a permanent address in Australia?

Murray Bridge is referred to as River City

Thanks Suziek .... I think this quilting group is from Taree - they have river city mentioned on their maps and the link was from the manning river times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog