Australia - 3 dead after eating wild mushrooms, Leongatha, Victoria, Aug 2023 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quotes from cassiezervos Twitter feed for @7newsmelbourne :

“Erin Patterson has been charged with three counts of murder and five counts of attempted murder.

UPDATE: The further three attempted murder charges relate to three separate incidents in Victoria between 2021-2022.

It’s alleged a 48-year-old Korumburra man became ill following meals on these dates.”

WOW! Three separate attempted murders during 2021 and 2022. She tried it before, failed but was confident that she could get away with it time and time again

IMHO

Quotes from cassiezervos Twitter feed for @7newsmelbourne :

Erin Patterson has been charged with three counts of murder and five counts of attempted murder.

UPDATE: The further three attempted murder charges relate to three separate incidents in Victoria between 2021-2022.

It’s alleged a 48-year-old Korumburra man became ill following meals on these dates.

Thats got to be her ex husband IMO

If it’s her Ex Husband as I suspect it is then he must be so guilty he cancelled and his loved ones died. It looks like she has been attempting to poisoning him for awhile.

Police said the three other attempted murder charges related to separate incidents in Victoria between 2021 and 2022, where a 48-year-old Korumburra man became ill following other meals.

Erin will face court in Morwell tomorrow.

Judging by this “

It’s alleged a 48-year-old Korumburra man became ill following meals on these dates.”

Erin stands accused of trying to poison her husband on three separate occasions!

Last edited:
Yeah this article dropped Sept 4…. It’s a great yarn.

Mushroom chef's Facebook messages leak: Erin Patterson rips into her husband Simon and shares a scathing verdict about locals in her small town of Korumburra as details emerge about her career for the first time​

This article was back in Sept, I'm not sure if this has been posted but it's an interesting read.

I think there was a issue with the house, did it need to be sold and were they in debt and was the family are involved with the mortgage. I think she wanted the house.

Wow this woman has form.
She has been reported as being quite wealthy due to a series of successful property investments, initially funded by an inheritance. She is reportedly the owner of several houses in suburban Melbourne and only recently built the house where the fatal poisonings allegedly occurred.

Erin will face court in Morewell tomorrow.

Judging by this “

Erin stands accused of trying to poison her husband on three separate occasions!

No wonder he decided to skip lunch that day. I am amazed he didn’t warn his family or maybe he did and they went anyway.

What a sad case of circumstances that she had made multiple attempts at this before and then she punished the wrong people.

IMO

Judging by this “

This is reminding me of that Natasha Darcy who killed Mathew Dunbar by sedating him with a cocktail of drugs blended in a NutriBullet before she gassed him with helium.

Erin Patterson has been charged with three counts of murder and five counts of attempted murder.
@7NewsMelbourne

Judging by this “

So presumably, one count of attempted murder committed against Ian Wilkinson and three counts committed against Simon Patterson.

That leaves one additional count of attempted murder. I wonder who the alleged victim is.

From what I've read, the houses she bought aren't worth that much for each one.

Not sure how much she would have in assets, including money but I don't think her parents were that wealthy, looking at their house. I guess the seaside location added to the price when it was sold.

I wouldn't call her wealthy but that's just my opinion.

So presumably, one count of attempted murder committed against Ian Wilkinson and three counts committed against Simon Patterson.

That leaves one additional count of attempted murder. I wonder who the alleged victim is.
I think the other one would be Simon too, for the recent occasion when he didn't turn up.

The further three attempted murder charges relate to three separate incidents in Victoria between 2021 and 2022.

Police allege a 48-year-old Korumburra man – believed to be Erin’s ex-husband Simon Patterson – became ill after meals on these dates.

Good grief. Three times!

Is it any wonder he didn't attend the July 29 dinner?

Personally, one dose of food poisoning would have me concerned, let alone going back for two more. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo