Australia - 3 dead after eating wild mushrooms, Leongatha, Victoria, Aug 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny - I actually thought that, right at the end as she turned from the cameras and was getting into the car, the loud weird crying sounds could have been her masking a different emotional response such as laughing or even anger. It didn’t seem like genuine crying anyway.

I found her crying response to the media to be disingenuous, but then again I don’t know what she’s like in general. She made a lot of self-referential comments, much like CW in his interview to media, about how she feels about what happened rather than how anyone else would be feeling. MOO
Say she didn’t do it, she may have felt like she needed to put on a bit of a display to show she’s grieving, especially if she didn’t like them very much or they were at odds over a few things. They may have had a strained relationship from the beginning. I’m sure if she was stone faced we would be dissecting that too.

I haven’t seen footage of her getting in the car, but she could have been stifling the delight which would explain the strange sounds.

I totally agree with you on the self-referential comments however. This is evident in so many infamous interviews where the person is eventually found to be the perpetrator. Murdaugh, watts etc.

Don’t get me wrong. It’s definitely suspicious, I just can’t imagine someone going to the trouble of making a beef Wellington only to hide poisonous mushrooms in it. She could have made something so much easier! Moo

Say she didn’t do it, she may have felt like she needed to put on a bit of a display to show she’s grieving, especially if she didn’t like them very much or they were at odds over a few things. They may have had a strained relationship from the beginning. I’m sure if she was stone faced we would be dissecting that too.

I haven’t seen footage of her getting in the car, but she could have been stifling the delight which would explain the strange sounds.

I totally agree with you on the self-referential comments however. This is evident in so many infamous interviews where the person is eventually found to be the perpetrator. Murdaugh, watts etc.

Don’t get me wrong. It’s definitely suspicious, I just can’t imagine someone going to the trouble of making a beef Wellington only to hide poisonous mushrooms in it. She could have made something so much easier! Moo

The four guests presented the following day at the Leongatha Hospital with gastro-like symptoms and were admitted.

Local paper the Gippsland Sentinel-Times reported a release from the hospital, saying: “A fifth person was discharged, after a short presentation at the Leongatha Hospital.”

As there were no other adults present, and Erin’s two children didn’t eat the meal, it will be a matter of keen interest to investigators as to why Erin presented at hospital when she appeared symptom-free.

With excellent snooping, the Sentinel-Times published real estate pictures [see article] from the previous sale of the double-storey, stylish weatherboard home that showed a cluster of alarmingly orange mushrooms at the base of a tree that no one in their right mind would eat.

From the Wiki: "The color of the cap can be pale-green, yellowish-green, olive-green, bronze, or (in one form) white; it is often paler toward the margins, which can have darker streaks"

The four guests presented the following day at the Leongatha Hospital with gastro-like symptoms and were admitted.

Local paper the Gippsland Sentinel-Times reported a release from the hospital, saying: “A fifth person was discharged, after a short presentation at the Leongatha Hospital.”

As there were no other adults present, and Erin’s two children didn’t eat the meal, it will be a matter of keen interest to investigators as to why Erin presented at hospital when she appeared symptom-free.

With excellent snooping, the Sentinel-Times published real estate pictures [see article] from the previous sale of the double-storey, stylish weatherboard home that showed a cluster of alarmingly orange mushrooms at the base of a tree that no one in their right mind would eat.

From the Wiki: "The color of the cap can be pale-green, yellowish-green, olive-green, bronze, or (in one form) white; it is often paler toward the margins, which can have darker streaks"

As there were no other adults present, and Erin’s two children didn’t eat the meal, it will be a matter of keen interest to investigators as to why Erin presented at hospital when she appeared symptom-free. :rolleyes:

If she and her children are vegetarians, it would explain them not eating the beef wellington.
That's my thinking too, the children ( teenagers) must be vegetarian or vegan, otherwise how could she guarantee that they wouldn't want to try some of the Beef Wellington too?
She could hardly say to them, no don't eat it if they asked for a taste of it.

That's my thinking too, the children ( teenagers) must be vegetarian or vegan, otherwise how could she guarantee that they wouldn't want to try some of the Beef Wellington too?
Her kids might be vegetarians/vegans, but I doubt that she is...

Or "hey kids I'm having a serious discussion with the pastor and your grand parents, I've ordered you some McDonald's with Uber Eats and you can eat it in your room."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn