Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scouts are for boys and girls these days.

Sorry, my mistake. I could of course be completely wrong. Having a look at Google Earth I just noticed a number of vehicle parked right next to the creek at the camp, so maybe it would be quite easy to access the creek if you knew where you were going and it would be a much less conspicuous place to offload a body if no-one was around than the overpass.

Sorry, my mistake. I could of course be completely wrong. Having a look at Google Earth I just noticed a number of vehicle parked right next to the creek at the camp, so maybe it would be quite easy to access the creek if you knew where you were going and it would be a much less conspicuous place to offload a body if no-one was around than the overpass.

I think the police are focussing their search for clues etc around the two scout camps in that area.

These back paths are also used by mountain bikers on a regular basis. My husband was actually up near the scout camp on Sunday.

Here's a map of one of the tracks the guys take - http://www.mtbdirt.com.au/file/mt_crosby_map_0_465.jpg

There are miles of interconnecting fire trails between Mt Crosby, Pullenvale and Brookfield, I used to walk them regularly, but they are not accessible by vehicle. It would be way too far to drag a body from the nearest entry to the creek. If you were going this route, you would be better off just going a ways of the path and hiding the body there.

I think the police are focussing their search for clues etc around the two scout camps in that area.

The other scout camp, Allawah, is a good 10kms further out by road through Karana Downs, past a police station and across Colleges Crossing. It would take another 15min to get there and I doubt very much that there will be anything related found out there.

The other scout camp, Allawah, is a good 10kms further out by road through Karana Downs, past a police station and across Colleges Crossing. It would take another 15min to get there and I doubt very much that there will be anything related found out there.

Yeah, I think Tyamolum scout camp is the more likely.

If GBC dragged and dropped Allison on the creek bed I would say it is likely that mud would be in the car, stuck on his shoes or boots. If GBC did it, I think the case will be closed very soon. Too many things to go wrong for him to cover up. Especially if her body was dumped on the creek bed rather than over a bridge and into the river. Plus just need proof one of the cars was on the road before 10pm and after 7-8pm. If it was before 8pm the kids should know what is going on. Gets ugly. I wonder if he is missing any shoes/clothing. Be good to get verification about blood being found in the car mentions by a previous poster.

I was thinking does anyone know Allisons parents address so I could put some flowers there and a note..they seem like the darlingest people and no doubt their daughter was the light of their lives ...nothing can help them with their devastation i am sure..however at least they will know people do care...

I was thinking the same thing dreambella- I wish there was something we could do for her parents, and daughters.

Yes good point about the mud being transferred into the car. Hmmm and about the blood- hadn't heard that before. I was under the impression the cars have since been returned so I thought nothing too suspect could have been in/on them?

A lot of talk was about a scratch on his face, when he crashed that car was it perhaps an attempt to cover up some other injury??

I really don't mean to foster unsubstantiated rumours, but I was told by a reliable owner of a local business that Allison frequented that she periodically came in with bruising that may suggest some domestic abuse.

A person on facebook just wrote "Sky news has just said that part of the land where they found Allison is owned by her husband's great grandfather.... Just stating what the news said.... No speculation here"

HMMMMMMMMM!!!!

omg..if thats true about the land being owned by the family..that is really sick...

peeps: please do not link to topix or other forums. Thank you.

A person on facebook just wrote "Sky news has just said that part of the land where they found Allison is owned by her husband's great grandfather.... Just stating what the news said.... No speculation here"

HMMMMMMMMM!!!!

As the body was found under an overpass I would be pretty certain it was not on privately owned property. The main water supply pipes that run from the Mt Crosby water treatment plant into town run parallel to the road, so most of the area near the road govt controlled. Again, it sounds like the scout connection is being taken a little out of context.

Going outbound, the pipes are on the left hand side. If she was left near the scout hall it would be on the right hand side where I believe there is no pipe?

Dear Allison,

May God bless you and rest in peace..and may many angels flutter around you..

As the body was found under an overpass I would be pretty certain it was not on privately owned property. The main water supply pipes that run from the Mt Crosby water treatment plant into town run parallel to the road, so most of the area near the road govt controlled. Again, it sounds like the scout connection is being taken a little out of context.

So are you saying Juno that it's all a coincidence, where Allison was found, the proximity and possible relationship to the scout camp and GBC's association with scouting (both historically and his own personal involvement)?

Just a minor point re: the news - his great grandfather is dead, he can't own the land, so either he used to own it or it has been passed down to someone else in the family,

HMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Small problem with that his family came to Australia from South Africa. Not sure that he would have owned land here.

Those homes along Wirrabara Road seem privately owned.................Now, im really speculating.... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3