Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are really manly hands huh lol

When I first heard his "I'm ok just a little bit hurt" (with his head tilted to one side copying the reporter's stand) I thought he sounded quite effeminate.

When I first saw the pic of TM, for some reason the word "tranny" came to mind.

Maybe she's a "shim"...lol.

this forum is full of witty people.........I think I'm going to head over to Websleuths for idiots!

Don't go Minni we love you! Blonde or not - no prejudices on this site! Lol

Seriously no question is ever stupid, this is what some people don't get!

I not long got off the phone to a friend who is a retired detective. Someone on here and another forum said that arrests were been made a few nights back?? He just told me that there have been no suspects named and no arrests made?? Also i seen in a couple of blogs i go to that some of the things heard are only rumour. He was going to have a look at some of the pages when he got off the phone. Also way back in the thread somewhere i seen that someone said Allison's dad was leaning over so he didn't have to be near GBC. But going by what my friend told me (that seen him at the show) her dad was leaning to the side there too and has a lean to one side when he walks.

Is "other half" an Australian term?

I thought perhaps "better half" would be, but not OH.

Sorry for confusing.

we do usually say 'better half' in a joking manner (and just quietly, its us woman who are always the 'better' half IN MY OPINION HAHA) but we do also use 'other half' too you weren't confusing, I just couldn't look at the post properly as I had my head fixed on GBC and kept thinking, 'why are they talking about his other half? what the hell did she do wrong? lol

This case peaked my interest from day 1, there was always that feeling that GBC was not sincere :liar:
I have been reading for a while but only just venturing out, something I can remember reading earlier but can't remember where or where the info came from was that on the Thursday (I think) before Allison disappeared that GBC went to the chemist. Can anyone clarify that, given that there is some discussion around possible drugs or pregnancy, surely he wouldn't have been so stupid (oh wait a minute!!!)

Someone (sorry, can't remember username) who worked at the chemist came in and said they served him that morning, but wouldn't say what he bought. Also mentioned he was dressed for work.

ETA: welcome to the forum.

Quick question: If you THOUGHT you had info or you had info that you just had a funny feeling or gut feeling about would you contact police or would you gather more facts first??

If your gut is telling you to contact police...do it.

1800 333 000

When I first heard his "I'm ok just a little bit hurt" (with his head tilted to one side copying the reporter's stand) I thought he sounded quite effeminate.

When I first saw the pic of TM, for some reason the word "tranny" came to mind.

Maybe she's a "shim"...lol.

Marly you thought the same as me... he looks like a pansy she looks like a hard arse

Quick question: If you THOUGHT you had info or you had info that you just had a funny feeling or gut feeling about would you contact police or would you gather more facts first??

I would make sure i had facts first but i did ring crimestoppers about a white van that was seen in the area. My friend that seen it rang them too with part of the rego number but it mustn't have been important enough info because i haven't seen it in any news reports. The weird thing is you ring crimestoppers because they're supposed to want witnesses but they don't report anything

that's not to say he hasn't used her to get what he wants out of her and she hasn't been played......its just a general observation on their public appearances

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...nt-her-home-soon/story-e6frfku0-1226337865137

"Al, beautiful Al, we love you so very much and your girls want you home and so do we," she told The Courier-Mail this morning.

Ummmm correct me if I'm wrong but when someone has gone missing it is not clear cut that they have simply run off. Why would you ask the person to come home ??? When this plea came out Allison had not been found. If someone in my family had gone missing I would be pleading to the public for any information ANYTHING !! Then I would maybe say something along the lines of if anyone has him/her please contact us or if you are out there just let us know that you are alive and safe. This little bit from OW just raises alot of questions for me.

Here's a scenario, just to spark up new conversations really.

Gbc goes to bed
Abc sitting on lounge watching footy show - not unusual lots of women love the footy show and get a laugh out of it
Abc decides to go to shop, late night snack, drink whatever - also not unusal I often walked to my nearby 24hour servo if up late
Abc does that trip in their white 4wd??
Someone driving a blue 4wd tailgates her on her way back...maybe she knows them..then follows her home
Grabs her when she gets out of her car to go inside..or she goes with them willingly
And then......?????

Stranger things have happened...and I do think the qp would let everyone think its gbc, while someone sits smugly thinking they got away with it....but as with everything -just my opinion

I would make sure i had facts first but i did ring crimestoppers about a white van that was seen in the area. My friend that seen it rang them too with part of the rego number but it mustn't have been important enough info because i haven't seen it in any news reports. The weird thing is you ring crimestoppers because they're supposed to want witnesses but they don't report anything

over the years I have changed my mind regarding this. I might have said nothing 10 or even 5 years ago if I saw something a little odd. Not any more. from experiences within my own family, and stories of the likes of Leonard Fraser (who was seen throwing 9 year old Keyra Steinhardt into his boot and the couple that witnessed this took only 10 small minutes to decide to call the police and it was too late, she had been raped and murdered). I will not hesitate to call police for any small slight that I think is suspicious in this day and age. I understand not everyone thinks like I do, but I think sometimes it can mean the difference between life and death

Don't go Minni we love you! Blonde or not - no prejudices on this site! Lol

Seriously no question is ever stupid, this is what some people don't get!

aawww thanks Rational......do you think there is actually a websleuths for idiots???? it might be fun to hear their theories hahaha

I think, as with any discussion or debate that goes as long as this one is with as little info as we have, nothing is concrete and people get frustrated and impatient. Also some people just rub others up the wrong way, different approaches, different beliefs. And sometimes you plain and simple get the shi$# with people

also, it might be a full moon :fence:

NEW MOON and SOLAR ECLIPSE TOMORROW exactly at 9.47am EST in Australia 21.05.2012......dark dark murky time, new ideas planned in the back rooms, coming to fruition then in 14 days at Full Moon

thats not a good thing is it. I mean the Crimestoppers phone answers are not Police Officers they don't have training to select what is relevant and what is not. Having said that there is probably a truck load of calls and info to sift through.

several Posters have said we would know if there had been any arrests but I guess we aren't registered as experts so speculation continues.

I don't have the link atm but if you look up the legislation re social media right to privacy etc you will see that it is legal for us to speculate on information which is not fact ..:woohoo::woohoo:

That IS NOT WHAT CRIMESTOPPERS SAY they say, ANY INFO please ring them. If we all waited for the facts being correct before you ring the cops nothing would be given to the plice. It is their job to check if the info is correct.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...nt-her-home-soon/story-e6frfku0-1226337865137

"Al, beautiful Al, we love you so very much and your girls want you home and so do we," she told The Courier-Mail this morning.

Ummmm correct me if I'm wrong but when someone has gone missing it is not clear cut that they have simply run off. Why would you ask the person to come home ??? When this plea came out Allison had not been found. If someone in my family had gone missing I would be pleading to the public for any information ANYTHING !! Then I would maybe say something along the lines of if anyone has him/her please contact us or if you are out there just let us know that you are alive and safe. This little bit from OW just raises alot of questions for me.

I notice how she says "your girls want you home" and then tacks on "and so do we" at the end almost as an after-thought.

aawww thanks Rational......do you think there is actually a websleuths for idiots???? it might be fun to hear their theories hahaha

No, but maybe worth considering turning this into one on Friday nights. lOl
I know I turn into one after two wines!! And sometimes even without them.

looking at xfiles and bushchik, I think something important that hasn't really been raised has popped up here.

Lets assume GBC and ABC are having marital problems (der), and lets assume he is having an affair (der again). Lets also assume the children are having a sleep over (really lost on whether this is true or not, have still not seen QPS confirm it) my question is this

Q. would an innocent man call the police if his estranged, pissed off, not communicating wife, didn't come home that night? If I were him, I really don't think I would even question where she was, given that I was a sleazy no good cheating low life who couldnt care less what she was doing most of the time as long as she wasn't annoying me or getting in the way of me and my *advertiser censored*. Why on earth would I call the cops and report her missing? If Allison had to deal with these two disgusting scumbags in the past, then in all likelihood, she spent her own time her own way? what business is it of his where she was that mornign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member