Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I not long got off the phone to a friend who is a retired detective. Someone on here and another forum said that arrests were been made a few nights back?? He just told me that there have been no suspects named and no arrests made?? Also i seen in a couple of blogs i go to that some of the things heard are only rumour. He was going to have a look at some of the pages when he got off the phone. Also way back in the thread somewhere i seen that someone said Allison's dad was leaning over so he didn't have to be near GBC. But going by what my friend told me (that seen him at the show) her dad was leaning to the side there too and has a lean to one side when he walks.

I see, I saw, I have seen, he sees, he saw, he has seen. :banghead:

So only calling because he needs to have something on the record not that he gives a ****. I like it.

Ill try and put this a clearer way. I, for one, have had problems in my marriage over the years. In the midst of bad times, or fighting, the very last thing I or my husband would do, would call the police if I wasn't there in the morning or vice versa. I understand as you get older and less hotheaded, you don't runoff to a friends to cool down or just plain take off into the night pissed off, so I wonder why would GBC call her in as missing? surely due to his behaviour over the last few years she has leaned on friends or family etc when there have been tough times? He dug his own grave in my opinion, acting concerned too early on

I suspect it is not allowed to correct anyone's spelling. Not everyone has a great command of the English language :)

NEW MOON and SOLAR ECLIPSE TOMORROW exactly at 9.47am EST in Australia 21.05.2012......dark dark murky time, new ideas planned in the back rooms, coming to fruition then in 14 days at Full Moon

woah..don't upset your spouses tonight people

looking at xfiles and bushchik, I think something important that hasn't really been raised has popped up here.

Lets assume GBC and ABC are having marital problems (der), and lets assume he is having an affair (der again). Lets also assume the children are having a sleep over (really lost on whether this is true or not, have still not seen QPS confirm it) my question is this

Q. would an innocent man call the police if his estranged, pissed off, not communicating wife, didn't come home that night? If I were him, I really don't think I would even question where she was, given that I was a sleazy no good cheating low life who couldnt care less what she was doing most of the time as long as she wasn't annoying me or getting in the way of me and my *advertiser censored*. Why on earth would I call the cops and report her missing? If Allison had to deal with these two disgusting scumbags in the past, then in all likelihood, she spent her own time her own way? what business is it of his where she was that mornign?

Maybe, the reason he noticed/cared in the morning was because it upset HIS routine...shes not there to do the usual morning organising, getting breakfast..kids to school etc..even if kids did sleep out, maybe she was supposed to pick them up early...if she wasn home, he'd have to do it...the early reports say he rang everwhere looking for her, the police would know if thats true

oh boy, I feel like we are getting somewhere here.....Paul Tully has been touted as someone that will not throw around half assed rumours.... fill us in Greg

Actually my mistake........it was a friend of curiousasacat:

05-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Curiousasacat

Snipped by me,

Ok so the weirdest thing happened, a very close friend of mine ended up at the funeral,I won't go into details but she was basically there to assist someone else(this someone is not personally involved with the family but is entrenched in the local area) So this person who called me didn't know too much about the case so I was just drilling them with questions.

Snip snip

My friend then said that the lady she was with pointed to a lady in the second row and said that lady was apparently the mistress(this is hearsay,my friend knows nothing about a mistress and this lady could be just a gossip) I asked my friend about this lady and apparently she had dark hair and looked similar to Olivia(GBC's sister) My friend said it was strange as this lady sat there "stone face and emotionless" She had 2 ladies of the same age on either side of her. There were other kids at the funeral(little boys in black suits) who apparently saw this lady and waved. My friend thought they were the sisters children?
Apparently the rumors are that he did not do it but is involved.

I asked out of curiousity if "our hero" Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth was there and she said "yes,he still had stitching on the back of his suit like he just bought or hired the suit" Cute!!

Hmmmmm coming together now folks.........TM did it?

I just went to the local store. I had a look at the Sunday Mail but didn't purchase it. There was an extra paragraph (that wasn't in the online version) as a lead in to the TM article saying something along the lines that TM had confirmed the affair with the Courier Mail ... Does anyone have the paper so they can share what this paragraph was with us?
I left the store and found myself parked in by a white Prado by coincidence :O

I just went to the local store. I had a look at the Sunday Mail but didn't purchase it. There was an extra paragraph (that wasn't in the online version) as a lead in to the TM article saying something along the lines that TM had confirmed the affair with the Courier Mail ... Does anyone have the paper so they can share what this paragraph was with us?
I left the store and found myself parked in by a white Prado by coincidence :O

In my printed edition, on front page, it says, she confirmed to police re the affair.

I've realised there was some bickering now.

And i do think we can discuss alternate views from posts, just not ciriticise the poster or make them feel bad for posting, or be nasty etc about their views. We are having a discussion after all. I think it's about having intelligent and thoughtful discussion, and if there's disagreement, base it on the information, not the poster, and put forward your alternative views without sniping.

If I'm wrong I'm sure the Mods will correct me.

Time - outs for posters who have made such valuable contributions..
Hurry back, guys!

Why would TM be at the funeral?? If I was Allison's family, I wouldn't be nice, she would have been kicked out! They are better people than me...JMO

Ditto, as long as one can figure out what is meant, doesn't matter.. Much bigger things in life to worry about :)

<modsnip>. Has Paul Tully made any further comments on this case and if so, is there a link?

Hi,
This is how is has been reported by ninensm:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8470325/baden-clay-knew-of-husbands-affair

Ms McHugh has reportedly been interviewed at least three times by police and confirmed the affair, which was ongoing and widely known among family and friends, The Courier Mail reports.

Ok, thanks for that link.

On front page of today's printed edition Sunday Mail there's a small paragraph on one side which says...

"Exclusive - A woman who worked for murdered Brookfield Mum Allison Baden-Clay's husband Gerard has confirmed to police that she had an affair with him."

Main story is on Page 4 & 5.....as per the online report.

Why would TM be at the funeral?? If I was Allison's family, I wouldn't be nice, she would have been kicked out! They are better people than me...JMO

keeping up appearances to look innocent? and yep, they are strong and loving people for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214