Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get things off my chest.

People who have affairs are not BAD people, they are just people. I have had a number of affairs because my wife and I aren't that interested in each other anymore, and so has she. So we don't even know if ABC was upset about GBC's affair - and she was maybe having her own anyway.

Let's look at other persons of interest - if GBC is guilty as sin the police would have IMMEDIATELY locked him up to get him away from his girls, they would NEVER permit a man like that to have free access to the girls after he killed their mother.

As a father I hope and pray this is true.

Gerard Baden Clay is not a monster, just a man. And let's try to remember that in getting to the bottom of this sordid, sordid mess.

Welcome JulianBella

I agree having an affair/s does not make him a monster it just makes him a cheat but if he did murder his wife then I'm afraid IMO he is a monster.

And he has not been charged with anything as yet so I do not believe the police would not have any grounds to remove the girls from his care at this stage even if they wanted to.

Onazure: I'm not sure whether you've misinterpreted my theory as a means to justify or relieve GBC of guilt, I was simply stating how I think ABC's death came about. This was purely a speculative exercise on my part, not to play judge and jury. That being said, he is as guilty as sin! Put him behind bars and throw away the key!

the occipital lobe...now that ones kind of on its own

Having an affair with a married man is one thing......knowing the wife, working alongside her for many years it would seem.....is another thing entirely. Most women who have affairs with married men don't know the wife and can convince themselves they are not betraying anyone. What TM has done takes betrayal to a whole new level. IMO

Betrayal!...that sums it all up really.

People who have affairs are not BAD people, they are just people. I have had a number of affairs because my wife and I aren't that interested in each other anymore, and so has she. So we don't even know if ABC was upset about GBC's affair - and she was maybe having her own anyway.

Let's look at other persons of interest - if GBC is guilty as sin the police would have IMMEDIATELY locked him up to get him away from his girls, they would NEVER permit a man like that to have free access to the girls after he killed their mother.

Gerard Baden Clay is not a monster, just a man. And let's try to remember that in getting to the bottom of this sordid, sordid mess.

With all due respect...I presume your wife is still alive??

GBC was cheating on his wife, told his office staff about it all....lied to his wife telling her the affair was over when it wasn't.

His wife is now dead...murdered...dumped in mud.

This came out last Saturday night by Brissiechickinusa.

When Allison was found she was a mess, missing a hand nad had been weighted down apparntly allegedly..............
possibly forget the scout ground as disposal ground.
Allison was very wealthy in her own right, she did well out of Flight Centre and was a hard worker in whatever she did.

Her money was drained and leeched by half arsed decisions, not Allison though.

She used to share ballet duties with another mum, they pick the girls up and take them to ballet. Allison was a ballet dancer too.

Allison was murdered Police Commissioner has said so and she was an innocent victim just like Daniel Morecombe Sian Kingi and Anita Cobby.

I hope for her family it wont be unresolved like the Wanda Beach murders or the Beaumont Children.

I also missed the original announcement about the hand, as i was away for work i missed most of thread 9. (After being here from almost the beginning and reading every page up to 2/3 of Thread #8, I was a bit miffed to have to miss it, but i was too busy to keep up)

Anyway, I did look at a few posts on thread 9, and started to read something about a hand. I followed the conversation for a while, and then went back to try to find the original post. It wasn't made by Brissiechickinusa, it was made by someone else earlier, who had originally come on and tentatively said they had some information, but werent sure if they should post it.

It seems they eventually did post it, and it was about the hand.

However when i went back to find it I discovered the posts were deleted. Quite a few posts relating to that conversation were deleted as the paging and number of posts had changed quite a lot.

Not sure what that means, however it is only a rumour, and we can't discuss rumours here. We have engaged in some conversation about rumours if they link to another fact, and it hasn't been too crazy because ultimately there have been some credible rumours that have ended up being verified.

However in this case I feel it is quite a gruesome and sensitive type of rumour, and if it is true, then maybe the reason it was deleted was because of legal reasons and to try to stop the rumour spreading, as it might hurt the case. I'm not sure about this but i myself thought that if the police have been trying to drip feed the public through the media with seleected info, if this was true it might not be something they want released right now. That, in conjunction with adhering to the rules here made me decide not to ask about it any further, and possibly spark more discussion. If it isnt true its also not too pleasant to be delving into. IMHO anyway. I just feel, 'let's not go there'.

Oh don't you worry, I definitely don't condone what she did. I wasn't responding to you in particular either, just the general air of hatred in the air.

Yeah I know LOL...just hearing TM's reaction to todays news struck a nerve with me.

Hi all, just wanted to add something to the mix that hasn't come up yet. It is pure heresay and probably irrelevant but I heard that the canoeist who found ABC was actually an undercover cop, suggesting that the police had a fair idea where her body was located.

First time post here. I have been following the threads and the 'canoeist' is mentioned often in this forum and in the media but there are few real details regarding the canoeist and the circumstances surrounding the discovery of Allison's body. On Sunday 29 April I noticed 3 helicopters fly very rapidly and fairly low, over our house and towards the western suburbs. These same helicopters are the ones pictured at the scene where the body was found. Around an hour and half later the helicopters returned. On Monday 30 April, it was announced in the media that body had been discovered by a passing canoeist. I just wonder whether the body was in fact found on Sunday.

It has been mentioned on here that Allison had been seeing someone other than her husband. Is this 'local' gossip?

I think so,,,nothing has really ever been said about it but IMO..I damn well hope she was seeing the hell out of someone..she deserved some happiness, she deserved someone who totally adored the crap out of her and made her laugh...IN MY FREAKING OPINION

Thanks, that is why I always use her name not an abbreviation for her

LOL I was only saying that so people don't get sucked in by anything TM or any of the BC's may publically say in the future. They're not victims.

Agree with you that every personal situation is different in regards to affairs- many scenarios and differing emotions. Allison knew TM and GBC thing was happening and it wasn't the first time, don't really think the hurt for her would have effected her in a way to instigate a major argument- she had seen this unfold numerous times before. Getting to the bottom of the sorid mess will be, in my opinion, Gerard, who when confronted with the same situation couldn't handle it.

Just an aside, do you think if we ever got in a room together, we would recognise each other? Y'know....oh thats got to be bayside...and look do you think thats brizzychick standing over there next to cj60? Probably not hey? But, sometimes i feel like i am starting to know you all........

Haha! I did say a few threads back we would have to wear pink carnations! Thread 3 ?? I have given up the fact I am very little! So I'll be the shortest!
Know what you mean - great bunch on here!

Just an aside, do you think if we ever got in a room together, we would recognise each other? Y'know....oh thats got to be bayside...and look do you think thats brizzychick standing over there next to cj60? Probably not hey? But, sometimes i feel like i am starting to know you all........

I've found that people usually bear no resemblence to what I've imagined them to look like based on their telephone voice alone.

I suspect that could well be the same for web buddies.

Mini
BUT people have to be accountable for their behaviour. The amount of people that I come across with an external locus of control, pisses me off. they cannot take responsibilty...everything they do is because of someone else who made them who they are, or made them behave in the manner they did. they have no internal control. FULL OF EXCUSES... and i think its because of this pssing the buck that people don't want to give her a chance now..not now that Allison is dead and by all accounts, particularly by police accounts, it seems to be be centered around this torrid affair

For the last thirteen years I have been trying to instill this simple but profound concept to every student I have taught...your actions have consequences! Sometimes, your actions affect other people as well as yourself. Damn straight TM should feel 'devastated', not because she has been outed, but because she has treated Allison and her children with utter contempt. I am assuming that nobody put a gun to her head and made her continue with the affair. The consequences of this particular affair at least, are going to leave a bitter legacy for three beautiful girls and their extended families-regardless of anyone's guilt or innocence-IMO:maddening:

Haha! I did say a few threads back we would have to wear pink carnations! Thread 3 ?? I have given up the fact I am very little! So I'll be the shortest!
Know what you mean - great bunch on here!

You reckon you're the shortest? I'm 5ft nothing so maybe I would be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214