Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone that's interested i was just talking to my friend and he has sent through the information of what he sent to crimestoppers

On the morning of the 20th my friend and i were driving through the roundabout going up to Brookfield road. On the side of the bridge where Allison was found we noticed a white van driving slowly over the bridge. When it got to the other side we noticed that it came to a complete stop, A guy with blonde hair, about 5'11", clean shaven with a noticable tattoo got out of this van and was looking very strange. It was like he was watching out to make sure noone was in the area.

Hair colour Blonde
Height 5'11"
hair length Medium
build Average
complexion Fair
Tattoo
clothes Blue Jeans, white shirt and gloves ( which looked like gardening gloves)

Description of van (which he told me)

White in colour, Damaged left hand side headlight and number plate started with RA but he didn't have a pen to write it down.

He told me that the guy looked very strange and wondered what he was doing in that particular area. He has reported it to crimestoppers twice now so hopefully they will look into it this time

This story doesn't add up.

Firstly, the roundabout is many km's from the bridge, yet the way it is written makes it sound like they drove around the roundabout and were at the bridge. Why even mention the roundabout if what you saw was at the bridge?

Secondly, how, in driving past on a dark night could they have time to see all this and notice the detail right down to the gardening gloves?

One of the easiest ways to catch out a liar is that they will use too much detail to try and make it seem more realistic.

Also, JMO, but if you're going to make up a story, try and avoid the clichés. I'm suprised this guy wasn't wearing a balaclava and carrying a baseball bat and smoking a cigarette and speaking in a russian accent.

I don't understand the granny pash thing, the reactions to it. Intimacy is not the domain of those under 45 and like it or not, some people still have a "relationship" well into old age, it doesn't just disappear with age.

I agree, the journalists should have edited it out. It is nothing groundbreakingly shocking really, just inappropriately left in the footage.

I don't understand the granny pash thing, the reactions to it. Intimacy is not the domain of those under 45 and like it or not, some people still have a "relationship" well into old age, it doesn't just disappear with age.

It is the TIMING which is wrong. In front of all the media, when their "much beloved Allison" is missing, presumed dead? Very much in "bad taste" IMO.

Agreed. I am not sure how the mentioning the round-a-bout in reference to the bridge is relevant.

Maybe they were referencing the little bridge that runs over a creek on Brookfield Rd. Don't know, seems unrelated ??

Trying to work out how you can take a screen shot on Near maps with reference points ARGH !!! At what time of the day did the car crash at Indooroopilly happen. Does anyone know? And why would you crash outside the bus stop. If you were coming from Kenmore you would be going directly along Moggill Road and turn left straight into the Police Station. No need to go up near the bus stop unless you were coming from Taringa/St Lucia and turned left off Moggill into Musgrave to go around to Station Rd and then turn right back onto Moggill then left into the Police Station. So yeah, when did the crash happen ???

Unless you are a teenager, you dont need to behave like that in public.....I find giving my hubby the look of whats to come, adds more to the mystery......Than flying him a smooch for all to see.

It was possibly those who were selling properties due to divorce that he became involved with?

Men like that say My marriage is over, my wife is horrible, I'm only staying with her because I want to do the right thing for the kids. Bastards!!

I think he'd be the type of guy who'd try & pick up any woman no matter where he was.

Only takes one look at that pathetic "I'm only a little bit hurt" video...he's playing up to the female reporter..."oooh you look cute ...I'll talk to you & maybe you'll feel sorry for me"..with his head to one side just like the reporter is doing.

<modsnip>

You are a good sort Greg.....and so true. There are some horrid ladies out there too. I've known a few nasty money grubbers in my time.

What matters is how well one makes it out the other end of that wringer.....and it sounds like the ladies here are fighting fit. :)

Maybe that should be a good sport and not good sort lol!!!

This story doesn't add up.

Firstly, the roundabout is many km's from the bridge, yet the way it is written makes it sound like they drove around the roundabout and where at the bridge. Why even mention the roundabout if what you saw was at the bridge?

Secondly, how, in driving past on a dark night could they have time to see all this and notice the detail right down to the gardening gloves?

One of the easiest ways to catch out a liar is that they will use too much detail to try and make it seem more realistic.

Also, JMO, but if you're going to make up a story, try and avoid the clichés. I'm suprised this guy wasn't wearing a balaclava and carrying a baseball bat and smoking a cigarette and speaking in a russian accent.

Thanks for saying what I was thinking lol. I dont like picking on people and think everyone has a right to their opinion... BUT

I think this is the biggest crock of crap I have read yet... IMO... sorry.

I've said it a number of times & I still think the same thing

They fully knew the cameras were focused on them.

They hated the media's presence.....sooo it was... "let's give them something to talk about"....

I've said it a number of times & I still think the same thing

They fully knew the cameras were focused on them.

They hated the media's presence.....sooo it was... "let's give them something to talk about"....

It was the woman who was doing it, the man just wanted the garage door down.

Have just been re-reading this Courier Mail story and came across the quote a poster was referring to last night. There are also some other quotes in the article that I find intriguing. Could be nothing, but I personally get the impression things were definitely wrong and her parents and best friend were aware (to some extent) of what was going on. (MMO)

I wonder which "people" Kerry-Anne is referring to?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/tears-for-girl-next-door/story-fn6ck45n-1226347238522

One friend mentions Allison's emotional state the last time they met in a supermarket, days before her disappearance, how a preoccupied Allison seemed to stare straight through her.

"She just kept everything inside," says Geoff Dickie. "If she ever had a problem, or there was something wrong, it was always kept inside.

"She'd never burden anybody with any problem. That's what has happened lately. She should have unburdened her problems.

"She wouldn't tell anybody. She just probably thought it was going to get better."

Says Kerry-Anne Walker: "I used to tell her to kick and scream and shout at people. I used to say, 'You stand up for yourself', but she just kept it all inside.

"Sometimes I get angry with her. Why didn't she ring up and lean on us and come to us more? But she just didn't want to worry anybody, did she?"

Unless you are a teenager, you dont need to behave like that in public.....I find giving my hubby the look of whats to come, adds more to the mystery......Than flying him a smooch for all to see.

I still kiss my hubbie in public & I am not a teenager - maybe not pash him in this way in public - but they were in their own garage - so I don't see it being offensive at all. Maybe it was a way for them both to draw closer to each other for support. who knows.

I was thinking today about the members here who have shared stories that are similiar to what we know of Allison's life and it seems it is a common theme for many of the people who are glued to this website.

I wonder if it is our own past traumas that makes this case compelling for us? There but for the grace of god... and all that.

I have no qualms about telling someone. I would want to know FULL STOP !!!

Well a former friend of mine kept asking me if her partner was cheating and I wouldn't say anything even though I knew from my hubby that he was. One night we were out together she was gone to the loo I heard him say that if his partner wasn't there he'd leave with someone else. Next time she asked me I told her, she never spoke to me again and she's still with the bstd and it caused heaps of trouble between hubby and me because he was a good friend of his (still hassle me after 10 years!) So I don't know if I would tell again MOO
Off subject sorry feel free to delete...

So did I....I wished like mad, that garage door was down...I had nightmares for a week.....Thankfully, I have psyched myself back to normality again..... :)

yeah no offence but Im not buying this info....and without any evidence Im not buying the Triad/bikie story either...

Me either - seems strange that while driving past there were so many things noted ( perfect description of the guy right down to the tattoo, type of car, damage to the left of it (?) gloves - garden! ) yet couldnt remember the number plate? Seems dodgy at best...

The location doesnt make any sense either - sounds like they were in 2 different places at the same time lol

Exactly, it was the deliberately exhibitionist nature of the pash at a time when they'd had bad news that is provoking. Nothing to do with their age ...

No need to go up near the bus stop unless you were coming from Taringa/St Lucia and turned left off Moggill into Musgrave to go around to Station Rd and then turn right back onto Moggill then left into the Police Station. So yeah, when did the crash happen ???

COULD HAVE been coming from TM's or someone else's place at St. Lucia – why not?

I think the 'reaction' is to the inappropriate timing of the 'kiss' - while their daughter-in-law is still missing and in front of news cameras. Most people seem to agree that it was poor form and IMO showed a lack of class and respect!

I think we should stop talking and wondering about the BC snr inappropriate behaviour in front of a TV camera. It was immature way of showing off.

I do wonder though if GBC wandering ways weren't learnt in his childhood home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member