Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't necessarily mean that they do not "own" the property but simply that the house was put in someone else's name (ie Parents) in case they ever had business problems and to stop the bank selling the house to recover debts.

Or a Company Name

Hi Kiwi50, I am also a "kiwi" living in Aus. I am with you on this one. I thought the Friday night sleepover would have made more sense.

She was going to have the conference in the City, (I assume Brisbane City) and it might be a far way to drive. She might have taken her car into the city.

Seeing that she could not have know what time the conference finished, she might have asked friends to get the children after school and take them to their homes.

I know on a Friday night the traffic out of Brisbane is ridiculous to say the least.

Hi Davita, I thought maybe it was just because I'm old that I didn't get having a sleepover on a school night. It looks like other nanas do it. Sadly my grandchildren do live in Brisbane now so sleepovers don't happen anyway
My first thought if my daughter wanted me to babysit overnight, would be to suggest I came to her house and I stayed there. If that idea didn't appeal I'd offer to be there early in the morning.
I did have 3 children and my mum lived down the road, but she would rather have come to me on a school night too.

If we all agree MH knows everything then we wont have issuses on here? Right, lmao... Whatever,going back to USA fourms.. God Bless Allison & her sweet little girls....

Sorry, should have put this all in one post, but it's relevant and found it afterwards. It's a Honda CRV. I have one. They are not a true 4WD and will not do the hard 4WD work, say a Pajero will do. They are not a huge 4WD, a lot smaller than say a Pajero or land rover. A lot of people say they are only good for driving down to shut the farm gate.

TRUE - True!
1 in 4 cars sold in Australia these days are SUV's (for want of a better name). they are not 4wd as such. Australian's are mad for them!!!
you can't take any of them off road really..good luck if you do. perhaps along the beach..thats about it

Holden - captiva
nissan - murano
Honda - CRV
ford - Territory (a little bit beefier mind you)
Nissan - X-Trail.
Subaru - the name escapes me
Mazda - CX7 & CX9

For those with a bit of cash:

BMW - X5
Mercedez - ML
Porche - cayan (wrong spelling)
Audi - Q5 & Q9

We should all reconvene when there's something new offered by the CM or the QP.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :please:

If everyone promises to go off line, we could all disappear, and re-convene at a time to be set. Otherwise, we all seem to want to stay tuned in case of another 'clue'. Can't see anything further happening tonight.

the quote you mention is also the only one I have been able to find. It clearly discusses the friday night, and what Mrs Walker said she was aware of regarding that night. nothing else anywhere I have searched has ever mentioned the thursday night (other than rumour)

I posted link this morning regarding Girls sleepover......As I said and it is JMO the reason I believe it was Thursday night of the "Alleged Sleepover" is because Alison Sandy the reporter that wrote this, has actually spent a lot of time with the "Dickies and Kerry Anne" so I am happy to take her word for it. I really can't imagine her reporting something that wasn't true after she had just spent time with Allisons Parents and Best Friend......MOO!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/tru...-1226356283235

Regarding repeated references to the conference ABC was planning on attending - has anyone confirmed what it was, where it was, why she was attending? Was there indeed a conference at all? ABC has got the hair done for something special the next day, maybe she had something else exciting cooking and the "conference" reference is a red herring to GBC and everyone else?

I don't want to incite a barrage of angry mob comments in defence of ABC with this, but there could be something in it so I thought I would throw it out there!

Another bit of tit bit that may or may not be related to this case. On doing a historical search on RP data I noticed that neither ABC or GBC have ever owned a property in their names.

I am happy for someone who has access to RP data to reconfirm this, in case I have missed out on something.

If, what I have researched is true, I personally find this very strange (Some would probably not!). Century 21 Westside had a very very good run for more than a few years. I find it rather unusual that the Principal of such a successful business, who obviously had the means to buy and run a franchise has never owned a property.

Most successful Real Estate Agents own the property that they live in (at a very minimum). I understand if they had to liquidate due to the recent slump in the real estate market. But......never owned one? hmmmm.........

Would love to see a reconfirmation of this!

Mods am unsure if this is allowed as there is no supporting link. Please feel free to snip if inappropriate.
Try Name: WOTS - WORLD OF TOP STEP PTY LTD ACN: 096 695 546 ABN: 71 096 695 546 Registration date: 3/05/2001 Next review date: 3/05/2013
Status: Registered Company Type: Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By Shares Locality of registered office: Toowong QLD 4066 Regulator: Australian Securities & Investments Commission.

Apparently a family company.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...ide-of-a-grieving-husband-20120512-1yj5w.html

TRUE - True!
1 in 4 cars sold in Australia these days are SUV's (for want of a better name). they are not 4wd as such. Australian's are mad for them!!!
you can't take any of them off road really..good luck if you do. perhaps along the beach..thats about it

Holden - captiva
nissan - murano
Honda - CRV
ford - Territory (a little bit beefier mind you)
Nissan - X-Trail.
Subaru - the name escapes me
Mazda - CX7 & CX9

For those with a bit of cash:

BMW - X5
Mercedez - ML
Porche - cayan (wrong spelling)
Audi - Q5 & Q9

Also, I kinda took everyones word for the car without researching too much Mountain, but I don't think Honda makes a car that dark blue. It looked black to me, but then I looked at the door that is open in the light. It's charcoal....not blue, the shade over it makes the front look black, but look at the door. You know the colour I'm talking about?

If we all agree MH knows everything then we wont have issuses on here? Right, lmao... Whatever,y'all play the game going back to US forms.. God Bless Allison & her sweet little girls

probably a good idea...if you can't read the posts correctly then what is the point being on here I guess. you can't possibly contribute in a posiitive way if you don't 'understand' other people's post in the first instance...
And I assuming if you can't read other people's posts then you probably havent understood reporting on the case by other parties such as the media either.
:please:
:banghead:
:seeya:

That is true but it is very hard to get a large business loan without having some good equity in your home.

You can get business loans just on the value of the business and guarantees from the directors.

Regarding repeated references to the conference ABC was planning on attending - has anyone confirmed what it was, where it was, why she was attending? Was there indeed a conference at all? ABC has got the hair done for something special the next day, maybe she had something else exciting cooking and the "conference" reference is a red herring to GBC and everyone else?

I don't want to incite a barrage of angry mob comments in defence of ABC with this, but there could be something in it so I thought I would throw it out there!

i think the hair appointment was possibly only for maintenance....I know I have a 6 week appointment booked constantly for colour regrowth....Allison was in her 40's it could be possible that she had grey hair showing and liked to keep on top of it. It was mentioned that she did rebook a 6 week appointment...I think it was posted by brookie in Thread 3 or 4...This is when we all found out about hair appointment........and also when we found out about hairdresser making statements and being questioned....We were also told that she was not wearing excerise gear and that she discussed the kids not being home and that she had a night to herself. She apparently also spoke about a Pathways conference.......If anyone would like to see this info I think it is either thread 3 or 4.....?

Yes I would like to know what this "meeting" was all about as it could be very important to the case and might be another piece of the puzzle. At least for me! LOL!

i think the hair appointment was possibly only for maintenance....I know I have a 6 week appointment booked constantly for colour regrowth....Allison was in her 40's it could be possible that she had grey hair showing and liked to keep on top of it. It was mentioned that she did rebook a 6 week appointment...I think it was posted by brookie in Thread 3 or 4...This is when we all found out about hair appointment........and also when we found out about hairdresser making statements and being questioned....We were also told that she was not wearing excerise gear and that she discussed the kids not being home and that she had a night to herself. She apparently also spoke about a Pathways conference.......If anyone would like to see this info I think it is either thread 3 or 4.....?

It could very well be however I think it is of special interest to people as her hair appointment just happened to fall on the day or night she died.....

Re Property Records I have access to Pricefinder a real estate program. And yes it does show both current and past ownership records. I have researched the Baden-Clay current ownership and previous sales and found nothing in Allison and GBC names. I found current and previous ownerships for the Senior Baden-Clays and Gerards brother Adam but there was nothing for either ABC & GBC either individually or jointly.

If they did buy in the name of a trust in Qld then their names will still appear along with the trusts name but again found nothing. So unless they bought in a company name there are no records of them owning property as far as I can tell.

I also just searched the company name WORLD OF TOP STEP PTY LTD and there was no current or historical property records for that company name either.

I only have access to QLD data so unless they have bought interstate or have another company name that we don't know about then there is nothing.

On the matter of mechanical testing of the crash car (vs forensic testing), if this particular wording is in fact relevant does it imply the Police had reason to suspect foul play / tampering with GBC's brakes? If GBC is NOT guilty then someone is clearly after the family, possibly due to a failed / dicey business deal or loan. A pretty common motive for murder...

Yes I would like to know what this "meeting" was all about as it could be very important to the case and might be another piece of the puzzle. At least for me! LOL!

On the Friday there was a Pathways conference in the city. Allison was involved in Pathways. She had a psychology degree. I don't think anybody knows for sure that she was attending this particular conference, but it makes sense it could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr