Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But having said that. They didn't seem like they were in a very good financial position. There may have been policies cancelled recenty because they couldn't afford the monthly payments. Might have even pulled Super early, who knows.

scum of the earth...
this wreaks of a $$$ murder by an evil, arrogant, narcissist who thought they could actually get away with it and then reap a financial gain out of it.
-life insurance money
-getting out of a debt because ACB was no longer around?
-other property we don't know about that she refused to sell to get him out of the shi* (no its our savings and for the girl's education, I aint losing another $200k)
-superanuation? (average 43 y.o probably has a couple of hundred grand in a super fund somewhere that automatically goes to the spouse I would have thought), someone can probably help answer this????

Not surprising now the trust fund was set up for the girls....job well done by Courier Mail on that one ;)

So on the night Allison was murdered GBC was a busy boy, we have:

Violent fatal argument
He and another person seen lifting Allison into the car
Running around the area doing false screams to confuse the police/neighbours
Throwing her phone somewhere near the house (within 150m radius)
Chopping or cutting hand or hands off body
Running down to the local Coles car park in a friends blue car and driving over bollards in order to steal chains or possibly taking an oxy torch down and doing a bit of spot welding to remove them
Chaining and weighting the body down
Driving 2 cars around roundabouts (possibly towing a trailer) picking up old guy in the bus stop to help to dump said body
GBC bleaching and cleaning the entire house
Washing the Car/s
GBC vacuuming said car/s
Welcoming the police whom the neighbour apparently called regarding an argument the night before.

Have I missed anything out???

Sorry I forgot they stopped and chatted to the mysterious strange dude in the obligatory white van who had possibly kidnapped someone else that same night

Yes, and it was used to tie/weigh her down and it was responsible for severing her hand and another limb.

This is why there was so much interest in the round about, IMO.
Hillsdon: is the speculation that the chain from Coles car park was used to tie Allison down, severing her hands and one limb? or do you have evidence that this is what the Police are looking at? or that this is the reason for the specific interest in the intersection that night? As I only intermittently post on here, I am not aware of this. Could you provide more info please?

Yes MountainHigh Super might be a couple of hundred, and life insurance would probably be whatever she proved her earnings would be worth, up until retirement. PLUS he might have income protection because if anything happened to her he would have to leave work to care for the girls, at least for a little while I would think.

Rumour has it the insurance on her life was $600,000.

scum of the earth...
this wreaks of a $$$ murder by an evil, arrogant, narcissist who thought they could actually get away with it and then reap a financial gain out of it.
-life insurance money
-getting out of a debt because ACB was no longer around?
-other property we don't know about that she refused to sell to get him out of the shi* (no its our savings and for the girl's education, I aint losing another $200k)
-superanuation? (average 43 y.o probably has a couple of hundred grand in a super fund somewhere that automatically goes to the spouse I would have thought), someone can probably help answer this????

This is why the spouse is always the first suspect especially with regards to the MASSIVE life insurance policy like Allison had.

It is sometimes possible to search for litigation which has involved particular people. Some court sites have archived judgments to facilitate this. The Qld Courts homepage, for example, has a link for lawyers. Within that menu is a 'Judgments' section. You can search with names, addresses etc. Some other courts and tribunals have similar services.

Yes MountainHigh Super might be a couple of hundred, and life insurance would probably be whatever she proved her earnings would be worth, up until retirement. PLUS he might have income protection because if anything happened to her he would have to leave work to care for the girls, at least for a little while I would think.

thanks, so certainly enough $$ to get one out of the proverbial then! Sub-let the premises you have just taken a 5 year lease out on, down size to a 2-3 man business again and start a fresh debt free.
tempting to anyone who was in financial trouble. If only.....oh hang on, there is an option.
scum!!!

I have been with QSuper since 88 and on resignation I can access a nice amount to play with on the stock market

That sounds strange. I am 53 and I cannot touch my super until I'm 55 (preserved) and only if I am in financial hardship. I cannot retire with the full amount until 67 according to some fairly new rules. I am also with QSuper.

Earlier comment re $300k loan. It appeared odd to me for persons other than close family to hand over dosh to a business clearly struggling, then they walk out the door as ex partners. Maybe family Nigelaine) had line of credit that was drawn upon when needed? Who then 'left'- retired?

Hi,
Wonder if Allison owned ppty in her maiden name?

very good point, she may have been financially very independent of GBC and quite successful in her own right...I know something that I try to teach my kids is to keep something separate when in a relationship, as security...just in case, I think many parents want to know their child is going to be okay in the off chance her husband is a leech, a cheater, an abuser, etc.....maybe Allison was doing very well from private investments she made....hell, she was an incredibly successful and intelligent business woman and took a step back to be a hands on mother....I think this is an avenue worth looking in to

THANK YOU MAKARA....now can we please put to rest the sleepover debate? maybe when we actually know where the children were, we can revisit? I don't know why we need Allison Sandy to make it 'true' but can we just say now, for arguments sake 'NO ONE HERE KNOWS WHERE THE CHILDREN WERE ON THE NIGHT THEIR MOTHER WAS MURDERED'......I am feeling a sense of de ja vu in this comment, and feel like Im takin g
CRAZY PILLS

Minni...there is also this post very kindly reposted by coolcat a couple of pages back....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7949560&postcount=1136"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11[/ame]

I have been with QSuper since 88 and on resignation I can access a nice amount to play with on the stock market

If my other half were an accountant I would be happy for them to work with a financial advisor to maximize that nest egg. If he lost the lot and was having a meltdown I would ring a lawyer mate of his to try and soothe him

Hillsdon: is the speculation that the chain from Coles car park was used to tie Allison down, severing her hands and one limb? or do you have evidence that this is what the Police are looking at? or that this is the reason for the specific interest in the intersection that night? As I only intermittently post on here, I am not aware of this. Could you provide more info please?

Weren't they saying the roundabout was the possible "check-point" where GBC was supposedly picking up or getting assistance from NBC??

I think it's just rumour from what Hillsdon heard from other people.

If my other half were an accountant I would be happy for them to work with a financial advisor to maximize that nest egg. If the financial advisor lost the lot and was having a meltdown I would ring a lawyer mate of his to try and soothe him. However if I had heard some innuendo at the hairdresser about him and the financial advisor I would be gutted

Another bit of tit bit that may or may not be related to this case. On doing a historical search on RP data I noticed that neither ABC or GBC have ever owned a property in their names.

Maybe he (they) would have owned them in a trust.
Also RPdata doesn't always get the names right, try it without the hyphen, or with just baden or clay.
I can understand GBC not owning any, but you would think he dad would have at some stage. Who owns the house BC senior is living it.

Having said that I am not sure how this relates to the case though?

So on the night Allison was murdered GBC was a busy boy, we have:

He and another person seen lifting Allison into the car
Running around the area doing false screams to confuse the police/neighbours
Throwing her phone somewhere near the house (within 150m radius)
Chopping or cutting hand or hands off body
Running down to the local Coles car park in a friends blue car and driving over bollards in order to steal chains or possibly taking an oxy torch down and doing a bit of spot welding to remove them
Chaining and weighting the body down
Driving 2 cars around roundabouts (possibly towing a trailer) to dump said body
GBC bleaching and cleaning the entire house
Washing the Car/s
GBC vacuuming said car/s
Welcoming the police whom the neighbour apparently called regarding an argument the night before.

Have I missed anything out???

Sorry I forgot they stopped and chatted to the mysterious strange dude in the obligatory white van who had possibly kidnapped someone else that same night

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sorry I just had to laugh because laid out like that it sounds ludicrous. I don't doubt certain aspects occurred but when you read it like that some of it seems far fetched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member