Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marlywings, I don't think Willough was suggesting that she isn't lovely but perhaps implying that a lot of what the media is saying is a bit fake and over exaggerated??

Nup...it's not the media...how many hundreds of tributes did she receive from people who knew her. Comments from her ex boss saying what a lovely person she was.

This wasn't media speaking, it was people who actually knew her.

Where is anything like this which speaks about what a wonderful guy GBC...none!!!

yeah i see where your going, just from personal observation at the funeral Kerry-Anne's demeanor was bordering on what appeared to me to be furious anger that someone had stolen her best friend from her, I wasn't far from the Detectives out front after the service and Det Ainsworth appeared to have a lot of time for her, I expect she is integral in providing assistance to police.

Thanks Greg....I appreciate that. It's nice to get a view from someone that was there.

My thought when I heard the request was that they know there will be no dad around to fund the girls schooling and as they dont trust the BC's and are retired with no form of income they asked for donations..

ALOT of pressure in the area to send the kids to a private high school.
The older girls are nearing the age where non-refundable deposits are called for. Did GBC find out ABC had put down these from her own stash?

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I fail to see what good it does poking about in the Dickie's lives, looking for something sinister, or 'not all that it seems'. I love sleuthing, as most do on here, but I just don't see how taking this thread in the direction of looking for dirt when there's clearly no evidence, media reports, gossip, etc to support this. At no point have the Dickie's claimed to be perfect, nor have the media claimed this. They are not persons of interest. I just get a really uneasy feeling reading these sort of comments. It seems like its getting to the point where some are just grasping at straws because there's no new information in the media.

Don't shout me down for this - just my opinion.

that is exactly how I feel Willough, congratulations on being strong enough to say it. The way people have said on this forum about not feeling right when Allison;s best friend spoke, is how I feel about the Dickies, life has been too good to be true in my opinion, and I am still very uneasy about them asking for money for the girls - I think that is wrong and playing with public sympathy and good will

I'm in two minds over the trust fund that has been set up. I heard earlier on this site that the children may be entitled to State/Government money as their Mother was murdered and I think the amounts being mentioned would cover the costs of any educational costs with some left. I'm sure that many parents would love to have a Trust Fund they could access to send their children to a private school. It would be sad for the children to have to relocate to a different school and psychologically IMO it would be best to keep them where they are as they have gone through enough and possibly will have to go through more. However I don't see why the school cannot offer free schooling for a year or so till things settle and more permanent arrangements are made. Might be time for the school to step up to the plate.

Yes, IMO GBC is the perp and NBC is the accomplice. Death by strangulation. All my opinion of course.
Hopeful of an arrest soon.

This is a reply to this post, plus the chain theory.

Please stop reading now if you are offended by reality, but this is what happens.

I know for a fact a animal body (deer sized for example) will be nothing but nice white bones after laying unburied in around a months time.
This is from the (not always) small to medium predators (dogs/cats/rodents/foxes) etc visiting in the first few days, followed by insects and then washed away by a bit of rain. (This I have observed this with animals on farms attached to the same group of forests the body was dumped in, so same types of predators)
IMO the person/people disposing of the body would have found somewhere close to the creek where these small/medium predators couldn't easily drag the body around and possible placed a largish branch to hold it down. Probably covered it in a few leaves etc so it wasn't visible.
Depending on wind, you would only smell it for maybe 20-30 metres before the smell wasn't that obvious (an animal would smell it from miles away).

IMO, someone who knew how quickly a body disappears unburied wouldn't look to bury one or weigh them down in a creek/river.

The only reason I have added this info (and hopefully not grossed out too many people) is that any decent farmer or HUNTER would know this also. :waitasec:

My best friend gets on my nerves and sometimes I feel like slapping her, but if anything happened to her id be devastated...and yes, I'd call her lovely, because she is. Doesn't mean she's a heavenly angel, she has moral boundaries and thinks of other people, her good points override the bad by far, but she still has them.

ALOT of pressure in the area to send the kids to a private high school.
The older girls are nearing the age where non-refundable deposits are called for. Did GBC find out ABC had put down these from her own stash?

Who cares?? A lot of people would like to send their kids to expensive private schools who can't afford it so why should the public help fund their snobbishness if that's truly is what the money is for?

My thought when I heard the request was that they know there will be no dad around to fund the girls schooling and as they dont trust the BC's and are retired with no form of income they asked for donations..

But there would be some income, payment from the government. there are ways of doing these thing and I don't think asking and continuing to ask for public donations is the way.

I think it was in extremely poor taste to ask for money from the public for the girls right from the beginning! That did not wash with me at all!! There are far needier people. So strange.

It was Courier Mail who began the trust fund for the girls.....job well done!!!

Well can I say that MY wedding was an absolute blast and I still copped a sullen jealous biatch of a bridesmaid who never deserved that title in the first place!

I've been bridesmaid twice and I have always felt the emphasis on the word "maid" and not in the virginal sense

Nup...it's not the media...how many hundreds of tributes did she receive from people who knew her. Comments from her ex boss saying what a lovely person she was.

This wasn't media speaking, it was people who actually knew her.

Where is anything like this which speaks about what a wonderful guy GBC...none!!!

Marlywings, you have misunderstood..... again!! :floorlaugh:

I agree with you and don't have a problem with it. reading between the lines they are saying these children will have lost both parents. I'm sure if it had just been one parent killed in something like a car accident, there would have been no appeal.I'm sure they just wanted the best for their grandchildren.

I think some people are being very hard on the best friend and Alison's sister, they have just been thrown in this situation.
No doubt some of the players in this case are reading here and it must be hurtful to the innocent ones.

A lot of people early on were asking how they could help the family
by way of donations. I think the trust fund is a great idea and maybe
in the childrens best interests providing for future education is a good thing.
I have also read Allisons siblings are in control of that trust.
IMO

It was Courier Mail who began the trust fund for the girls.....job well done!!!

No it wasn't Marly, it was the Dickies. The courier mail are advertising the fact there is a trust fund they can donate to. Please do not make me sleuth this again, I've provided the link already. It was the Dickies idea, because it would have been Allisons dying wish. The courier mail are mentioning it on the Dickies behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzie201