Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not mentioned this before as it is purely gossip.
Word is he was bonking hi sister-in-law.

Sister in law as in... his brother's wife, or his wife's sister?

EDIT: Don't worry, I see my question has been answered. I forgot I was reading a few pages back when I asked the question. :)

GBC seems to have been a busy boy, maybe the reason the investigation is taking so long is every female in the Brookfield Kenmore area has to be investigated. It appears if he worked as hard on his business as he did on bonking he would have been a huge success.

The theories in these threads are getting wilder everyday, makes for interesting reading though.

I always thought that about the wedding photo too, the woman in the background just has this sad look on her face!!! It reminded me of my bridesmaid on my wedding day.

One would assume police searched all the bins in the area for evidence.
They were up at Kenmore Village searching industrial bins for the body.
They did have 5 full days before collection

Hmm, interesting. Brookfield council bins get collected Monday mornings. The child care centre next door has several bins including industrial bins - I'm sure the police and SES would have checked those ... ?

I seriously can't see it being her sister. Parents like hers don't breed children like that.

I am sure many parents think they never breed children like the way they have turned out in adulthood. We as parents are not accountable for how our children act as adults. sometimes the best bred - turn out just as bad as the one's who think should have bad children.

Do tell, it may help

I don't know if it may help in anyway as I said I have many photos from my wedding and my bridesmaid has that same look on her face. Maybe her bridesmaid was just caught at the wrong time as the photo is not OF her anyway she is merely in the background.

Enough time by his standards

From what I have read of the brother he seems like a selfless person, he is involved with a few different causes, it is possible he and his brother aren't particularly close. Chances are he came to pay his respect to Alison and then got as far away from his brother as he could. Only a thought.

GBC seems to have been very successful in being able to attract women and I wonder why. He is pleasant enough to look at, but nothing outstanding, he doesn't have money to splash around on expensive presents, so it would seem he must be very suave and a good flatterer and is real estate training would have honed these skills. Perhaps the sil or the best friend scenario isn't so way out - it could certainly explain the murder as a crime of passion, it would explain the "coolness" between the two families and the search for the phone . Interesting!!

I always thought that about the wedding photo too, the woman in the background just has this look of envy on her face!!! It reminded me of my ***** of a bridesmaid on my wedding day.

I know of someone who can't even look at her wedding photos anymore because of what later happened between her hubby and her maid of honour. Sickening!
But in this case, I doubt it... her best friend seems to be just that.. a best friend.

I don't know if it may help in anyway as I said I have many photos from my wedding and my bridesmaid has that same look on her face. Later on I found out she was extremely jealous of my whole wedding, the church, the dress, the reception - EVERYTHING! She couldn't be happy for me at all. Hence to say the relationship went downhill fast after that.

Some people need to get a life. You are better off without her.

From what I have read of the brother he seems like a selfless person, he is involved with a few different causes, it is possible he and his brother aren't particularly close. Chances are he came to pay his respect to Alison and then got as far away from his brother as he could. Only a thought.

I think I read somewhere he's in the army ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme