Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If GBC has had as many lovers has is being inferred, surely one of these relationships must have gone wrong and somebody must know someone to shed some light on his modus operandi.

IMO I think I would be looking more towards ABC girlfriend myself - after all, how many murderers have turned out to be someone the victim knew well enough to be comfortable with. Their could have been a bit of jealousy on the girl friends part for years for all we know - but she covered up rather well. Maybe GBC was not having an affair at the time and he and ABC were trying to get their marriage back again - this may have angered the girlfriend - it may have been her that ABC went to see - there is something fishy about her with me. Something is not sitting well at all but I can't seem to think what it is. I would surprised if it was GBC who murdered his wife. But then again - who knows... only time will tell.

Yes I agree, most bridesmaids are jealous on the day not of the husband but of the "day" itself.

I have listened to her best friend and her sister talking about Allison, they both have a genuine love for Allison that is very clear in their voices and in the way they speak about her.
I very much doubt either of them would be having any kind of affair with GBC.

IMO I think I would be looking more towards ABC girlfriend myself - after all, how many murderers have turned out to be someone the victim knew well enough to be comfortable with. Their could have been a bit of jealousy on the girl friends part for years for all we know - but she covered up rather well. Maybe GBC was not having an affair at the time and he and ABC were trying to get their marriage back again - this may have angered the girlfriend - it may have been her that ABC went to see - there is something fishy about her with me. Something is not sitting well at all but I can't seem to think what it is. I would surprised if it was GBC who murdered his wife. But then again - who knows... only time will tell.

As I say, i'm short of accusing her......I have felt the same as you (on some aspects), inside. I aint a hairy woman...lol, but all my hairs stood on end when I heard her at the funeral and this was when I started thinking about the theory. She doesnt sound bad......But I almost sensed a reversal to the words coming out of her mouth.

Now, I do not dissolve any involvement I feel that has come from GBC.....I do still think he is involved in this too.

GBC seems to have been very successful in being able to attract women and I wonder why. He is pleasant enough to look at, but nothing outstanding, he doesn't have money to splash around on expensive presents, so it would seem he must be very suave and a good flatterer and is real estate training would have honed these skills. Perhaps the sil or the best friend scenario isn't so way out - it could certainly explain the murder as a crime of passion, it would explain the "coolness" between the two families and the search for the phone . Interesting!!

Its funny.. Ive heard a few mention he is pleasant looking.. I cant see it.. Very plain and average.. I think he must have the gift of the gab..Or use pity lines..

I am sure many parents think they never breed children like the way they have turned out in adulthood. We as parents are not accountable for how our children act as adults. sometimes the best bred - turn out just as bad as the one's who think should have bad children.

Yes I think history proves that...so many cases in which the parents are beautiful people... a son or daughter turns out to be a total rotten egg.

I still think it very odd though all those animals heads on front of BC's house.

I'm not sure I've ever seen another house like that...stupid tyre swans & funny little gnomes but not animal heads...very odd!!

I'm not really going with the bin theory...easy access but too easy for police to search.

You're probably right, I was just throwing it out there. Maybe he stood at the back door and chucked it. Who knows, maybe the neighbors upset dog ate it. Lol

I mean the Dr Phil that is being screened in Australia. About the Powell family. This is sounding very familiar if you know what I mean. IMO

OMG Josh Powell even looks like GBC. He would not appeal through the media or talk to the police either.

Its funny.. Ive heard a few mention he is pleasant looking.. I cant see it.. Very plain and average.. I think he must have the gift of the gab..Or use pity lines..

To me, in all of the 'official' Century 21 photos he looks yuk! But the photos where he is just being , for want of a better word, "normal" he does look better. His face seems alot thinner now than in the official pics. But then I've never gone for your standard 'handsome' man, I prefer tradie types abit rough around the edges looking. Sense of humour is more of an attraction for me.

Or plenty of empty beautiful homes at his disposal. "Come and check out the bedroom at number 24"?

I have listened to her best friend and her sister talking about Allison, they both have a genuine love for Allison that is very clear in their voices and in the way they speak about her.

I agree Karo...all these people who spoke of their love & friendship for & with Allison.

We're yet to hear of anyone saying anything remotely like that about old GBC.

I still think it very odd though all those animals heads on front of BC's house.

I'm not sure I've ever seen another house like that...stupid tyre swans & funny little gnomes but not animal heads...very odd!!

They scare the bejeezus out of me

I think that IF GBC has someone "on the side" that is a suspect then it's someone that no one has mentioned in the media yet....

I think its that sooky voice we heard him use in that interview.

They scare the bejeezus out of me

I've wondered what Allison's little girls thought about those animals...or what they were told about them.

I've seen houses with those types of things inside but to display them like that across the front of your home...it's just too weird & certainly not normal...not by a longg way!!!

GBC seems to have been very successful in being able to attract women and I wonder why. He is pleasant enough to look at, but nothing outstanding, he doesn't have money to splash around on expensive presents, so it would seem he must be very suave and a good flatterer and is real estate training would have honed these skills. Perhaps the sil or the best friend scenario isn't so way out - it could certainly explain the murder as a crime of passion, it would explain the "coolness" between the two families and the search for the phone . Interesting!!

Flattery and attention goes a LONG way in attracting women.

I doubt if he had an affair with the sister - that too me seems unlikely - but the girlfriend... hmmm, one can come across pretty caring and loving after the event - to take the heat off herself. I don't know - there is something funny about her though in all this.

Flattery and attention goes a LONG way in attracting women.

Absolutely!! You can generally see it a mile off when people suddenly 'notice' each other, someone is having a hard time blah blah, the other person is someone that they feel comfortable talking to... It usually starts innocently enough, but rarely ends well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme