Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After having spent days reading everything since thread 8 – and it has been a mammoth job (over 30 hours dedicated!) – I’ve caught up, got behind and caught up again. I originally joined as I was given some information which perhaps I should now share.

Last Thursday morning (17May) someone I know had a long chat with a CM senior staff member and promptly told me this:

1. The newspapers are all gagged on this case.
2. At the time a person who was having/had an affair with GBC had been interviewed several times by police. This person had come forward and was apparently telling QPS everything she knew in order to not be associated with the murder.
3. The CM staff are of the opinion that GBS is the perp.
4. The CM staff are of the opinion that BC senior is the accomplice.

My thoughts on this:
Re 2 – think we can assume this was TM due to subsequent newspaper story.
Re 3 – this is my assumption, sadly.
Re 4 – I was shocked to hear this. However later on Thursday it was reported here that QPS had spent several hours interviewing NBC and searching his property.

I doubt if he had an affair with the sister - that too me seems unlikely - but the girlfriend... hmmm, one can come across pretty caring and loving after the event - to take the heat off herself. I don't know - there is something funny about her though in all this.

I'm not seeing anything "funny" about her at all...she seems like a beautiful person just like Allison & is absolutely devastated about what's happened to her best friend.

The "funny" one is GBC's sister...."we just want to be normal" as she stands in front of a house with dead animals heads displayed across the front.

I mean the Dr Phil that is being screened in Australia. About the Powell family. This is sounding very familiar if you know what I mean. IMO

Just googled that case. How utterly horrifying!

I'm not seeing anything "funny" about her at all...she seems like a beautiful person just like Allison & is absolutely devastated about what's happened to her best friend.

The "funny" one is GBC's sister...."we just want to be normal" as she stands in front of a house with dead animals heads displayed across the front.

I don't think anyone was implying that there's something "funny" about her in the picture that would have ANYTHING to do with this case it's just that a LOT of people thought she had a strange look on her face in the picture - and she does! She may be a nice person that was photographed at the wrong moment. None of us know her personally we are going by how she appeared in the photo - that is all.

Yes. another thought. Think its one not touched on much. People have also mention Maria Korp case. Both Rockafella and Korp case had a common element.(not talking the actual murder or how it was done).

K.I.S.S theory can be one way to look at things, but as linette said..(sorry don't know how to quote 2 posters in my post)'That's right, part of finding out the truth is exploring ALL avenues and possibilities. As I've said before, when this all comes out it could be something we NEVER expected. Wouldn't that be a scary thought?'

Quite possibly things may not be as we see them. Obviously the police know more than us. What we know may point to one person(or 2), but maybe everything else they have may point indeed to something very different to appears. Just a thought.

Also just wanted to touch on the rumour about Allison's body being weighed down or wrapped in chain(?) I find that really hard to believe. And to me sounds like rumour. For the reason Police have stated their was no obvious signs of foul play/C.O.D- before forensic autopsy results. I think chains around the body would be an obious sign of foul play??

And now just seeing frisbees post..maybe K.I.S.S. is the way to go ..lol. I know many have touted NBC as the accomplice to go with their GBC guilty theory. WIll be interesting to see how it plays out. DOn't think we will solve it!. Hats of to QPS for their hard work.

Interesting that u mention the Korp case as I was reading that a months ago and the woman who killed her was a NORMAL, NICE person who was also a MOTHER yet she was BRAINWASHED to kill an innocent woman by a total narcissistic Sociopath. It happens!!!

Yes. another thought. Think its one not touched on much. People have also mention Maria Korp case. Both Rockafella and Korp case had a common element.(not talking the actual murder or how it was done).

K.I.S.S theory can be one way to look at things, but as linette said..(sorry don't know how to quote 2 posters in my post)'That's right, part of finding out the truth is exploring ALL avenues and possibilities. As I've said before, when this all comes out it could be something we NEVER expected. Wouldn't that be a scary thought?'

Quite possibly things may not be as we see them. Obviously the police know more than us. What we know may point to one person(or 2), but maybe everything else they have may point indeed to something very different to appears. Just a thought.

Also just wanted to touch on the rumour about Allison's body being weighed down or wrapped in chain(?) I find that really hard to believe. And to me sounds like rumour. For the reason Police have stated their was no obvious signs of foul play/C.O.D- before forensic autopsy results. I think chains around the body would be an obious sign of foul play??

And now just seeing frisbees post..maybe K.I.S.S. is the way to go ..lol. I know many have touted NBC as the accomplice to go with their GBC guilty theory. WIll be interesting to see how it plays out. DOn't think we will solve it!. Hats of to QPS for their hard work.

The chain doesn't ring true for two reasons
1. There would be security cameras at Coles
2. It would make an awful lot of noise in the dead of night

I tend to agree. IMO the coles chain being taken that night is rubbish.

I think we have all exhausted and come to the agreement about GBCs sister.

I find, people may be making too much loveliness about things surrounding Allison. Dont get me wrong, she was successful...But do we know much else, privately about her?

If we go by this thread...Aaaaaaaaaallison is a picture of loveliness, Aaaaaaaallisons siblings are a picture of loveliness, the Diiiiiiickies are a picture of loveliness, her Bbbbbbbbbbbbbestie, a picture of loveliness.

To much fakeness to be mistaken for "lllllllloveliness" to be real, I feel

After having spent days reading everything since thread 8 – and it has been a mammoth job (over 30 hours dedicated!) – I’ve caught up, got behind and caught up again. I originally joined as I was given some information which perhaps I should now share.

Last Thursday morning (17May) someone I know had a long chat with a CM senior staff member and promptly told me this:

2. At the time a person who was having/had an affair with GBC had been interviewed several times by police. This person had come forward and was apparently telling QPS everything she knew in order to not be associated with the murder.

My thoughts on this:
Re 4 – I was shocked to hear this. However later on Thursday it was reported here that QPS had spent several hours interviewing NBC and searching his property.
Yes, IMO GBC is the perp and NBC is the accomplice. Death by strangulation. All my opinion of course.
Hopeful of an arrest soon.

I think I read somewhere he's in the army ??

Adam BC used to be in the army but not any longer. I was posted to the same unit for a while. Don't know him all that well although I remember him as a pretty straight up bloke...hard to believe he's from the same gene pool.

I don't think anyone was implying that there's something "funny" about her in the picture that would have ANYTHING to do with this case it's just that a LOT of people thought she had a strange look on her face in the picture - and she does! She may be a nice person that was photographed at the wrong moment. None of us know her personally we are going by how she appeared in the photo - that is all.

I dont think coffeechick was referring to a photo...re-read??

My thoughts on this:

thank you Frisbee - I think what you have posted is very plausible. I thin k we will be surprised to find out how much newspapers work with the police in crimes such as this. I can recall reading in articles printed after sentencing, lines such as "I can now reveal' or "this newspaper can now report". Until about two days ago we were being fed a daily dose of rehashed news about this case, but has now stopped which I find interesting.

I think the arrest of the accused in this case will be at the discretion of the Queensland Police, I don't think it will depend on where the children are, whether it is someone birthday or whatever. I will not be surprised to wake up one morning to the news that an arrest has been made at 5am.

Thanks again

I think we have all exhausted and come to the agreement about GBCs sister.

I find, people may be making too much loveliness about things surrounding Allison. Dont get me wrong, she was successful...But do we know much else, privately about her?

If we go by this thread...Aaaaaaaaaallison is a picture of loveliness, Aaaaaaaallisons siblings are a picture of loveliness, the Diiiiiiickies are a picture of loveliness, her Bbbbbbbbbbbbbestie, a picture of loveliness.

To much fakeness to be mistaken for "lllllllloveliness" to be real, I feel

:floorlaugh: You have just said what many may be thinking!! She may very well have been lovely etc but we don't know her from a bar of soap. She has been portrayed by the Media as the Disney Princess and GBC as the Evil Villain - it makes for a darn good FAIRYTALE does it not???

OMG Josh Powell even looks like GBC. He would not appeal through the media or talk to the police either.

I dont know the background of Josh Powell, but interestingly at the beginning of the search for Allison, my dad suggested that maybe GBC was not talking to the media because his family ie the Baden Powells have family rules regarding media. He suggested that to protect the family reputation and name they may have policys to follow such as engaging legal representation and media silence.. He believes its not uncommon for "wealthy" semi famous families to adopt policies of the such.. Anyone think this could be plausible?

Yep. I wasn't specifically talking about it being taken from coles. But now yes you remind me. I think that was mentioned. I was just thinking about if the body had been found with chains around it. But for your reasons it does not make sense either.

What I do know is that certain people that have been questioned by police have also been questioned extensively about NBC...... Telling??? Maybe, maybe not.

:maddening:
Absolutely!! You can generally see it a mile off when people suddenly 'notice' each other, someone is having a hard time blah blah, the other person is someone that they feel comfortable talking to... It usually starts innocently enough, but rarely ends well!!!

I'm sure there's a lot of "grooming" going on, not sure if that's the word, like paedophiles soften up their prey. Firstly finding someone who is vulnerable and feeling neglected, then giving them loads of attention.

Re the Powell case, google interview josh powell and the interview outside in the snow, lots of telltale pauses, indirect answering as well as avoiding of questions and lots of sneering disgust at himself with his upper lip. Interesting to watch.

I dont know the background of Josh Powell, but interestingly at the beginning of the search for Allison, my dad suggested that maybe GBC was not talking to the media because his family ie the Baden Powells have family rules regarding media. He suggested that to protect the family reputation and name they may have policys to follow such as engaging legal representation and media silence.. He believes its not uncommon for "wealthy" semi famous families to adopt policies of the such.. Anyone think this could be plausible?

I think mummy and daddy suggested he get a lawyer and I would have thought said lawyer told him not to be interviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo