Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, reminded me as to why the QPS would state she was dead before being dumped in or around water. This answer would be that no water was found in the lungs....

Said it pretty quickly though, before 'austopsy'....if so, what do they know?

Obviously alot more than us.lol. But yes they obviously do have a reason for saying this.

To see the Century 21 Westside space for lease and empty reminded me of Portsmouth71s' quote below. Even the Baden-Clay senior house was closed up.....have they all done a bolt??????

05-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Portsmouth71
On Time Out

Can't be bothered to read all the pages, far too many. Went out for a stickybeak today. First went to gbc parents home, pretty unimpressive, all locked up, curtains drawn, no sign of life whatsoever. I
Reckon they've moved out for time being.
Ordinary street in ordinary suburb. The horns etc were unusual to say the least. Not sure about earlier comments about photographers using telephoto lens to film the pash. Garage door is only 5m from the street.

Then checked out the roundabout, bus stop etc. then went to Kenmore Village and Kenmore plaza.

Then went to Taringa to C21. Absolutely dead, almost no sign of life, one girl at the back, no sign of any property details, photos etc, listings etc. even when I went inside the showroom the girl round the back didn't even come out the front. Clearly it's gone out of business. Very glitzy offices on top of the hill and looking back to city.

As I was leaving a bearded guy with green t shirt came up from basement car park and walked in round the back of the office. May have been gbc but can't be certain.

Will check out Brookfield tomorrow.

I think in one of the courier mail articles there was mention that some garage items and some from the shed were seized. Would you need heavy duty bolt cutters to get those chains or do they just unhook?

When I heard about the shed search, it was when Allison was still missing. I guess I naturally thought they were looking for obvious weapons or evidence eg recent soil on shovels etc - but then maybe that is just what the newspaper wanted me to think ... :) I recall it was the same day the detectives descended on gbc's parents home and his business - a full on day in this case and we shared it here on the forum as it unfolded.

So the general consensus here is that Baden Clay killed his wife, I think the probablity of that, on what I know is about 80%, most are much closer to 100%.

It's Friday night, i've just started drinking whisky so lets have some fun and introduce something a little more open to debate, will he ever actually be convicted of it, my guess is unfortunately no.

Theres a few of us who aren't comitting to guilty yet. ANd are not at the 100% convinced-doesn't mean we don't have some thoughts one way or the other. This was actually discussed earlier in this thread. Some have been keeping an open mind to all possibilites, even if it appears most think one way.

Being locals they would know what time to remove their car before lock up time......need to ask a local.

A local commented in the last thread.
They have a PO Box at the post office in the complex and it's accessible 24 hours a day. They have never known it to have been locked.

Harvey Keitel? How did he get dragged into this?

Please, i just phfffft all over my iPad screen.

So the general consensus here is that Baden Clay killed his wife, I think the probablity of that, on what I know is about 80%, most are much closer to 100%.

It's Friday night, i've just started drinking whisky so lets have some fun and introduce something a little more open to debate, will he ever actually be convicted of it, my guess is unfortunately no.

a lot of people do get away with murder.....and, as much as we are impatient with the drawn out wait, its only been 5 weeks!!!!! in the scheme of things I think that is a very short amount of time. I know of many cases that take years to solve. I also know that some detectives never give up, and I feel CERTAIN that this will be the case here.
I pray that this case is solved. I hope you're wrong!! but I think about high profile cases like Jon Benet Ramsey, Madeline Cann, hell, we don't know what happened to Azaria Chamberlain.
But I do have faith, and when you hear about cases like Zahra Baker and Keisha Abraham....you can't give up and you know these wonderful detectives will NEVER quit till they have there killer behind bars

Harvey Keitel? How did he get dragged into this?

Please, i just phfffft all over my iPad screen.

well, that was me..... I was likening him as the cleanup man in pulp fiction where he is called in to clean up 'messes' dead bodies etc. I was likening him to NBC as many of the posters here have said over the last 13 threads that he appears to be the big kahuna the go to man the "BWANA" that sorts out everyones messes and keeps the baden clay name above board....SO TO SPEAK AND IMO

haha sorry if I made you phffft everywhere

All roads lead to Rome.
Guessing and making assumptions has a low accuracy rate.
What I am sure of is that Det Supt Mark Ainsworth WILL catch the big fish and probably two at a time on one hook.
For the Dixie families sake I sure hope whoever did this is convicted as promised to Allison by her sister. :jail:

Yes true. Even if a tarp or similar was placed underneath, there could still be leaking. Sorry I know its not the nicest thoughts.

this is so true IMO. you can't remove evidence like that. i really think that if there was fluids or blood found in the cars after they were impounded, we wouldnt be here trying to figure it out. If GBC was responsible, I reckon he found an alternate mode of transporting her. IMO

Yes I remember hearing about the shed search also.

I wonder how many computer's police have from all involved...GBC's apple laptop & work computer??...BC's computer??...computer belonging to the mistress also taken.??

"eight police officers spent an hour at a house in Brisbane's west where Mr Baden-Clay and his three daughters have been staying.

Three police cars arrived at 9am and eight officers entered the house, which is home to the parents of Mrs Baden-Clay's husband, Gerard.

The officers left at 10am with several evidence bags, including one containing an Apple laptop computer and a hard-drive.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226338602877

Yes. And this particular raid was done the Thursday after she went missing but not yet found and the GBC residence was still locked down as a crime scene. Something discovered at the crime scene must have sparked these raids along with the raids on the business.

Oh, I think I've missed something. When did Indro shopping centre come into it - so hard to keep up with all the new posts

Indro/Kenmore whatever shopping center the chains came from. There would still be cameras. There even car park cameras at quikimarts these days. They are everywhere.

:fence:

I guess that blows the Coles chain theory away for good. Thank goodness we don't need the testimony of a trolley boy now.

The mailboxes are actually way in the back of the shopping centre, They may well be accessible anytime.However, I did see posts for chains at the entrances to the two car parks in the front, facing the roundabout. Next time i will have a close inspection of them. It looked to me as if there were hooks, and a chain could be hooked on, no need for a bolt-cutter? more of a deterrent

If i were more computer savvy, I'd link that list of facts again now as well.. can anyone help? I think it's important to revisit it occasionally. It help clear our thoughts.

ps. welcome back bikerchick

Has anyone wondered if GBC will get any compo as a result of sustained injuries from accident?? How handy. It's desperate times....
That is a very good question. So far, we can speculate:
Possible Allison's superannuation
Possible $600,000.00 Insurance payout
Any assets and property in common (unknown amount)
Possible Victims of Crime Compensation for himself and each child (up to $100,000.00 each victim)
Possible Transport Accident Commission payout for car accident
Possible what else? Anybody have more to add to this list? MOO.

To see the Century 21 Westside space for lease and empty reminded me of Portsmouth71s' quote below. Even the Baden-Clay senior house was closed up.....have they all done a bolt??????

05-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Portsmouth71
On Time Out

Can't be bothered to read all the pages, far too many. Went out for a stickybeak today. First went to gbc parents home, pretty unimpressive, all locked up, curtains drawn, no sign of life whatsoever. I
Reckon they've moved out for time being.
Ordinary street in ordinary suburb. The horns etc were unusual to say the least. Not sure about earlier comments about photographers using telephoto lens to film the pash. Garage door is only 5m from the street.

Then checked out the roundabout, bus stop etc. then went to Kenmore Village and Kenmore plaza.

Then went to Taringa to C21. Absolutely dead, almost no sign of life, one girl at the back, no sign of any property details, photos etc, listings etc. even when I went inside the showroom the girl round the back didn't even come out the front. Clearly it's gone out of business. Very glitzy offices on top of the hill and looking back to city.

As I was leaving a bearded guy with green t shirt came up from basement car park and walked in round the back of the office. May have been gbc but can't be certain.

Will check out Brookfield tomorrow.

you're a legend...YOU ARE wait for it......THE SLEUTHER ON THE MOVER...yep

:fence:

I guess that blows the Coles chain theory away for good. Thank goodness we don't need the testimony of a trolley boy now.

It doesn't mean a chain wasn't involved though. There are other stories of one going missing from a construction site now.
From the start the story seemed to have holes in it.
My guess is someone told someone they probably would wrap a chain around the body to submerge it, and it somehow became a rumour linked to the CCTV footage location is why they were asking for people around the area.

Yes true. Even if a tarp or similar was placed underneath, there could still be leaking. Sorry I know its not the nicest thoughts.

I am sure of that because I did CPR at the weekend at our local shops and it happened than.

lol, poor boy. I can see him now..'I don't know nothing, i swear..' As he runs the other way. He's probably had to go off on stress leave after all these strange people asking him weird questions about the chains.

And then he will become a prime suspect on here.
Make sure you get his name so he can properly be dragged through the mud :floorlaugh:

I went to Coles today and I saw a trolley AND a chain. Can I get Sleuther on the Mover too plz?

You, True, too, are a champion Sleuther on the mover!!! say that after a few wines!!!! ha, no type that after a few wines, its probably easier!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back