Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought - could Allison's (or GBC's) car have been locked in the carpark by these chains on the night she disappeared i.e. they both met for dinner after Allison's hair appointment, had 2 cars, returned home in one car (not really sure why they would do this, but just a thought), and something's happened at their home. Retrieving the car later on was impossible without removing one of the chains.

A point to consider ... if a person were to kill their spouse to get life insurance it is unlikely that they would hide the body in a place where it would not be found.

Thats what I was thinking regarding hair. As much as you can vacum, you are likely not to get everything. I know the police had the cars for a few days.. I am damn sure thye would have been pretty thoroughly examining them. Thanks for the reply. :)

Even if there is no tiny bit of evidence, cadaver dogs can identify the smell of a dead body.

Just a thought - could Allison's (or GBC's) car have been locked in the carpark by these chains on the night she disappeared i.e. they both met for dinner after Allison's hair appointment, had 2 cars, returned home in one car (not really sure why they would do this, but just a thought), and something's happened at their home. Retrieving the car later on was impossible without removing one of the chains.

I'm not sure about this. I would think Indro shopping center would have CTV Cameras everywhere!

I would think though if this was the case you would concoct a story around her being missing from the shopping centre rather then going to all the effort to retrieve the car

Kenmore Village at the roundabout...I drove in through the entrance at the roundabout and the sign is at the entrance advising it will be chained at night and opened in the morning. I exited at the top near the war memorial and there was the same sign!
I do agree about 24 hour access for PO Box owners...but the signs are there for all to see....They would need to chain 3 entrances/exits though.

Thanks Indromum at from what time to what time are the chains said to be up?

I'm not sure about this. I would think Indro shopping center would have CTV Cameras everywhere!

Oh, I think I've missed something. When did Indro shopping centre come into it - so hard to keep up with all the new posts

Being locals they would know what time to remove their car before lock up time......need to ask a local.

we are at pinjarra hills and have had a calf killed by wild dogs, also plenty of foxes.

Being locals they would know what time to remove their car before lock up time......need to ask a local.

That's what I initially thought, but if circumstances deteriorated at home, knowledge of when the chains go up would be irrelevant. If she was in fact killed in her home, retrieving the car may have been an afterthought.

a few of you have mentioned his facebook page ... The only one i saw had barely anything, not even a photo. How do you guys do it? Lol

there is two one without a photo and one with

Thanks Indromum at from what time to what time are the chains said to be up?
It doesn't give a time..it just says 'at night' and open again in the morning. Coles is open till 9pm. If I hadn't had a couple of alcoholic beverages I would take a drive there tonight to check

Another thing I'm wondering about is bruising on his chest.
I've heard it stated a LOT here. Does anyone have a link handy from a news report where it is stated as fact?

Sorry I had a quick look, couldn't find anything, but people trying to blow up photos of GBC to find injuries.

The reason I'm wondering is because I was thinking about someone leaning over that guardrail on the bridge. That guardrail looks high enough to hit your chest if you're leaning over it, I also imagine a slip while leaning over would leave a nasty graze, as well as a bruise. Those things are nasty, motorcyclists are often lose limbs and sometimes heads hitting them.

I dont know for sure he has bruises, injuries to his chest, this is just my opinion until it's proven as fact he does. I'm working on the assumption I've seen a lot of postings about it (but am yet to see a news link)

A good reason to run into a pole at low speed in a pathetic attempt to cover up injuries. As well as an excuse not to attend the police station for an interview.

I'd also like links on the severed hand and chains if anyone has them handy, because I can't find it stated as fact ANYWHERE.

someone kept saying early on that he had 'footshaped' bruising on his chest....but IMO, it has no substance. where would this type of info come from? if he did, you can be damn sure the police would get themselves permission to measure photograph and examine the hell out of it. they would have a while to do this as a bruise of this type (a kick) would stay around for quite a while IMO so unless I misses something HUGe, I don't remember the police taking him into custody and performing this type of examination on GBC IMO

The only time I read about the bruising was when someone posted about the ambo's friend of a friend at the car accident site....

there is two one without a photo and one with

Thanks, so he has everything set on private now? I know I would.

But I see on his list of friends Allison isn't there. I wonder if someone has shut down her account, or he deleted her to stop people searching for hers through him?
I know of some cases when people have died the family can have a hard time getting the account shut down if they don't know the password.

someone kept saying early on that he had 'footshaped' bruising on his chest....but IMO, it has no substance. where would this type of info come from? if he did, you can be damn sure the police would get themselves permission to measure photograph and examine the hell out of it. they would have a while to do this as a bruise of this type (a kick) would stay around for quite a while IMO so unless I misses something HUGe, I don't remember the police taking him into custody and performing this type of examination on GBC IMO

But he was examined by hospital staff after his little car crash and there is a record of his injuries somewhere. I don't know if he had bruises or not ... it's a rumour at this stage.

It doesn't give a time..it just says 'at night' and open again in the morning. Coles is open till 9pm. If I hadn't had a couple of alcoholic beverages I would take a drive there tonight to check

The shops near me put their chains up after Coles & Woolies shut.

DORK WHISPERER: There have been many on the forum commenting about the deplorable term 'love tap'. These comments could be in thread 7 or 8. The use of this term is concerning as it obfuscates Domestic Violence. We need to speak up against the use of this term. Violence is violence!
what does love trap mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member