Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think GBC philandering will be very important in his case. Not just for character references. And probably one of the reasons he lawyered up so quickly. So many mistresses have the potential to reveal a whole lot about his life. How do we know that these so called mistresses have not been approached with gag orders from the lawyers? JHMO It seems very strange that NO one is talking.

Being that close to someone for a period of time - you bet there would be a lot ot tell about the inner workings of that guys mind. The way he viewed his family from another point of view. How he treated his family and what his plans were for the business and his life. Whether these did really include his wife. This would be hot topics of conversations I would think especially with long term affairs.

If you were on a jury - the judge would instruct you not to read the media or discuss the trial with anyone but other jurors.

Jurors can certainly put a trial at risk if they act out of order.

Thanks dork.
I should have said following the case from beginning. When eventually called for jury duty I would have ALREADY read everything if the case interested me. Who's to prove that you haven't read up about it, besides lying?? (Legitimate question as I have never served on a jury) Anyway. Leaving it there : )

Personally I think GBC philandering will be very important in his case. Not just for character references. And probably one of the reasons he lawyered up so quickly. So many mistresses have the potential to reveal a whole lot about his life. How do we know that these so called mistresses have not been approached with gag orders from the lawyers? JHMO It seems very strange that NO one is talking.

Being that close to someone for a period of time - you bet there would be a lot ot tell about the inner workings of that guys mind. The way he viewed his family from another point of view. How he treated his family and what his plans were for the business and his life. Whether these did really include his wife. This would be hot topics of conversations I would think especially with long term affairs.

I don't think he'd get far with a mistress with words of love and admiration for the wife he was back-dooring. If I was having or had an affair with a married man who's wife later went missing... would I contact the police?

DAMN RIGHT!

I wouldn't wait for the police to uncover me - I'd be on the blower toot sweet! I guess that doesn't make me good mistress material....

It seems strange that the Pathways HRC site has no mention of Allison. News and Blog appear to have been very busy until a month ago. She doesn't seem to come up anywhere. What's the go? You would think there would be some sort of condolence/ vale/ mention of a valued partner? She obviously thought a lot of the place. Bit odd.. hope all was well between her & group?

I don't think he'd get far with a mistress with words of love and admiration for the wife he was back-dooring. If I was having or had an affair with a married man who's wife later went missing... would I contact the police?

DAMN RIGHT!

I wouldn't wait for the police to uncover me - I'd be on the blower toot sweet! I guess that doesn't make me good mistress material....

That makes you a decent human being with a moral conscience.

It seems strange that the Pathways HRC site has no mention of Allison. News and Blog appear to have been very busy until a month ago. She doesn't seem to come up anywhere. What's the go? You would think there would be some sort of condolence/ vale/ mention of a valued partner? She obviously thought a lot of the place. Bit odd.. hope all was well between her & group?

I thought that but then realised, given the nature of the business, possibly self preservation?

Thanks dork.
I should have said following the case from beginning. When eventually called for jury duty I would have ALREADY read everything if the case interested me. Who's to prove that you haven't read up about it, besides lying?? (Legitimate question as I have never served on a jury) Anyway. Leaving it there : )

The majority of court cases don't appear in the media at all. I was on a (Brisbane District Court) jury a couple of years ago. I've also been a complainant in a criminal trial as well. Neither case was reported by any media.

I am a bit deflated by that news today, it indicates that they still don't know how she died. Does that also mean they do not have enough information to arrest someone?

Hi. The way I read it was simply that the results aren't back yet , so they can't confirm cause of death yet... so that would be better than if the results had come back and they still didn't know, hey? Well, that's how I read it anyway. :)

Hi whatthehey,
I had discovered in the Brookfield school newsletters that she was quite active that way. She was the one who organized it with a direct link to her private email address. I was hoping to post it but seem to have lost it when I was in my time out. Currently using Mozilla and can't access website history??? There are newsletters there from a few years and I gave up looking last night.
She also lists on her linkedin account - Allison Baden-Clay's Overview
Current - Licenced Partner at Pathways Health and Research Centre
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/allison-baden-clay/14/995/86

Also a member on here knows for a fact that she was involved happily I believe as she has a child herself in the program.

GEEZ!! Why do post mortem results take so damn long!!! I work in a hospital and if we had to wait months for pathology results, we'd need a bigger morgue. C'mon Can Do Campbell Newman!!!! Go fix the John Tonge Centre.

Thanks dork.

The following link outlines jury duty, from notification, to selection, to empanelling. http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/information-for-jurors

The scope of online publishing has become a concern regarding finding jurors not "tainted" by an already preconceived opinion. Will post when I find a link for this.

This is the Act: http://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/LEGISLTN/ACTS/1995/95AC042.pdf

Cheers
IMO (IMO)

If they don't know the cause of death does that rule out blunt force trauma and strangulation?
Surely toxicology results are not needed to confirm either of these.

It is said witnesses, physical evidence and confessions solve crimes.
Are the investigators coming up short with the first two because there seems little hope of getting the last one.

I'm only getting concerned because Allison's family needs closure and we all want to see justice done.
The good guys badly need a lucky break.

The following link outlines jury duty, from notification, to selection, to empanelling. http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/information-for-jurors

The scope of online publishing has become a concern regarding finding jurors not "tainted" by an already preconceived opinion. Will post when I find a link for this.

This is the Act: http://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/LEGISLTN/ACTS/1995/95AC042.pdf

Cheers
IMO (IMO)

Awesome thanks for that WI.

P.S I am enjoying your input. Thank you.

Ken Oath!

There is no tenderness in leaving a woman out in the elements!

If this has been a terrible accident, panic set in and the perp has decided to leave her in the bush, why would they let SES and Police go to the lengths that they did searching for Allison, not to mention all the locals who spent time searching their properties? Why would you put Allison's family and friends through the waiting?

Too many whys!

If they don't know the cause of death does that rule out blunt force trauma and strangulation?
Surely toxicology results are not needed to confirm either of these.

It is said witnesses, physical evidence and confessions solve crimes.
Are the investigators coming up short with the first two because there seems little hope of getting the last one.

I'm only getting concerned because Allison's family needs closure and we all want to see justice done.
The good guys badly need a lucky break.

Toxicology and other forensic pathology tests are important because they rule out possible COD as well as confirm the actual COD. Any possibility that has not been examined and ruled out may provide the defence with an argument that creates reasonable doubt in a juror's mind.

I think that kind of rumour is appalling and possibly came about because that persons pic is on his fb friends list. I would discount that.

Excellent post! I can assure you this is indeed how it happened FB contact and linkedin contact..the alleged "mistress" is a happily married lady with gorgeous kids of her own - wouldnt it be great if another young family was torn apart by this atrocity? Where the rumor started I do not know - but really people with too much time on their hands should really get a life!! Phew...I feel so good after that rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966