Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indro/Kenmore whatever shopping center the chains came from. There would still be cameras. There even car park cameras at quikimarts these days. They are everywhere.

Anyone remember the talk about his connection to a company that deals with
Discreet Investigations & Security??? The person below is connected with Gerard somehow???
Director
AREP - Astute Real Estate Personnel
2006 – Present (6 years)
Astute Real Estate Personnel Pty Ltd (A-REP) was created to provide a safe, legal, easy and cost effective engagement solution for Real Estate Agencies and their staff.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/paul-dunstan/7/6a/9b6 and http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gerard-baden-clay/9/50a/5b0?trk=pub-pbmap

Both men mention being Managing Director and Director of-
Astute Real Estate Personnel Pty Ltd

This just seems a strange "connection" IMO and MOO MOO MOO

This question is mainly for the locals.

I know it's all rumour and hearsay but does anyone know about this other girfriend besides what has been written on the aussiecrims site?? Why has this blonde lady been the latest to be gossiped about? Where did the rumour come from that she was pregnant. I know that Spratsmum heard from locals but anyone else??
If he was open with TM maybe he was open about others??

Perhaps Allison recognized someone's car when she left the hairdressers and knowing that this lady does not live in the area assumed that G had met up with her?? or said lady coincidentally was at the plaza too??? Moo Moo

Need to read the rules about social networks. Private means private!

IMO - they know exactly who they are zero-ing in on but without that vital piece they cant seal it. No mention on GBC..:twocents:

trolley boy is probably thanking his lucky stars too!..No more of those sleuthing people coming and asking weird questions about a chain.:floorlaugh:
Not weird if it's there is any truth to it and who better to ask? I think the Kenmore Village management will have been advised not to talk (that was my first thought) a trolley boy would more likely have a chat about it........

This question is mainly for the locals.

I know it's all rumour and hearsay but does anyone know about this other girfriend besides what has been written on the aussiecrims site?? Why has this blonde lady been the latest to be gossiped about? Where did the rumour come from that she was pregnant. I know that Spratsmum heard from locals but anyone else??
If he was open with TM maybe he was open about others??

Perhaps Allison recognized someone's car when she left the hairdressers and knowing that this lady does not live in the area assumed that G had met up with her?? or said lady coincidentally was at the plaza too??? Moo Moo

Hi curiousasacat, I read this forum regularly and am also very curious to know about this other "mistress". Where did Spratsmum get the information? I think without any viable evidence this rumor can be written off and discarded. IMO it is a vicious rumor and unnecessary gossip.

Re: GBC's CV/Resume, I can not find him or C21 on Brisbane West's Chamber of Commerce member list. Has this changed recently? or does anyone have any more info on his status there?

HN Man emerges from a week in purgatory .... I must have been a bad boy.

One thing I'm curious about? How is it permitted that an Aussie web site allows unsubstantiated posts of business profile web links of women supposedly being a second mistress. In Oz, is the poster, or the moderator of the site the responsible party if one was to pursue defamanation?

Reading between the lines it appears this investigation is in trouble.

How is toxicology results going to solve this case?

Evidence is needed to prove the suspect is the murderer.

New Alleged Mistress.
I am definitely not asking anyone to name anyone or to speculate if this new lady is a mistress. The pregnancy thing would be a terrible rumor to start without any proof. IMO.
I was just curious if anyone can back up the allegations. This is terrible for this new lady if she is not involved. I still feel a little guilty thinking that a previous mentioned lady was a mistress. Anyway, I just don't understand how she got "dragged" into this. IMO

Not weird if it's there is any truth to it and who better to ask? I think the Kenmore Village management will have been advised not to talk (that was my first thought) a trolley boy would more likely have a chat about it........

I agree Indromum. I found the trolley boys really helpful when something had happened to my car in a shopping centre carpark. Nice bunch of guys.
Good luck and good on you for thinking outside the square.

I am a bit deflated by that news today, it indicates that they still don't know how she died. Does that also mean they do not have enough information to arrest someone?

Allison's family has thrown its arms around her daughters <self moderated - removed children's names> as her murder remains a mystery.

Her Ipswich cousin Leah Moore said the family had united to raise money for the girls.

"We don't know what's coming with the case or anything so it's just to ensure they have the best life possible really."

http://www.qt.com.au/story/2012/05/26/allison-always-wanted-ipswich-for-her-girls/

New Alleged Mistress.
I am definitely not asking anyone to name anyone or to speculate if this new lady is a mistress. The pregnancy thing would be a terrible rumor to start without any proof. IMO.
I was just curious if anyone can back up the allegations. This is terrible for this new lady if she is not involved. I still feel a little guilty thinking that a previous mentioned lady was a mistress. Anyway, I just don't understand how she got "dragged" into this. IMO

I think that kind of rumour is appalling and possibly came about because that persons pic is on his fb friends list. I would discount that.

One more thing,

Off topic but kind of relevant.
Regarding defamation and social networks
To anyone who may have followed the Kupunda trial (Mrs G) before the suspect was publicly announced social networks were outrightly naming this person. A few people started panicking and saying that they were going to cause problems in the trial blah blah blah. Media had first shown the murderer placing a floral tribute and then removed all footage. Many had commented then that there is nothing that can be done, social media has taken over. (I am trying to make a point but proving difficult) That poor poor son found out via media about his family. I just feel that what we write on the internet is what we write, we are not stating a fact that Gerard killed his wife. Who cares what I have to say. If I go out and shout it to everyone is anyone really going to take notice? Are they then going to go home and say he's guilty just because I said so??? Doubt it.
Yes,innocent people are being caught up in this but unfortunately people are curious about the association that others have with the suspect/s. I don't know how I would go in a jury because I read the news and make MY OWN assumptions.
Sorry, hope this is making sense to some?

Oh and it took Jason Downie 12 months to finally enter his plea. 12 months!!!!! Horrible guy. He was the only suspect too. Gerard seems kind of ok compared to him.

Reading between the lines it appears this investigation is in trouble.

How is toxicology results going to solve this case?

Evidence is needed to prove the suspect is the murderer.

There is little point in charging someone with an unlawful killing before these tests are complete. They help by ruling out some causes of death. For example, mixed drug toxicity is a relatively common cause of death. A mixture of alcohol and some prescription drugs can kill a person unexpectedly even where they have been consuming this combination for years. Something as simple as drinking a little too much while taking codeine for headache can be fatally toxic or cause respiratory failure. If police have good evidence about one cause of death and then something like a mixed drug toxicity also arises then the prosecution and defense both need to know this, in that it may raise a reasonable doubt and affect whether charges are laid or what those charges may be. There could be a scenario in which a death results from multiple, independent causes, none of which would be sufficient to kill on their own. That complicates the evidentiary context significantly.

I don't know how I would go in a jury because I read the news and make MY OWN assumptions.

If you were on a jury - the judge would instruct you not to read the media or discuss the trial with anyone but other jurors.

Jurors can certainly put a trial at risk if they act out of order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member