Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your last paragraph is very interesting Elspeth - is he the Next of Kin - yes, if he is a suspect does that negate the next of kin relationship, so then the Dickies become Allison's next of kin - interesting! Surely the QPS would not divulge information re what they know of the circumstances of Allison's death to the next of kin if he/she was the chief suspect.

Makara mentioned a seedy hotel...add that to the list...lol.

Btw...no offense but that avatar would have to be the most annoying thing I've ever seen..lol

It is isn't it

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellgirl
I miss her too!

and I'm sure that she appreciates you saying that.

Me too, wonder if she can get bailed lol.

(You better have the cleanest house is Bris when you come off the naughty chair Missy lolol)

Aaaw, I reckon she's so nice they should allow her bail. :)

We are on the same wave length again, for some reason it totally creeps me out, and I don't usually scare easily.
Is there anyway to stop it blinking or do you have to put the poster on ignore?

She sitting next to me says i'm not creepy "most of the time" so i'll change it dont ignore me

This is full of dreadful scenarios. I've been reading thru some of them for the last hour. Hopefully none of us will end up in these documents.

RIP all of them.

Some of them are really sad. And Grace Thompson which is under 2011 she lived not far from me

She sitting next to me says i'm not creepy "most of the time" so i'll change it dont ignore me

Lol! Thanks. I always found that eye really scary too and had to scroll my page down so I couldn't see it when I read ur posts :p

You have all been asked and warned multiple times about multiple things. Once again, this thread needs to be gone through in its entirety from overnight.

And please do expect that it may well be shut down. Again.

Enough.

~Summer_Breeze

Can anyone steer me to a link re: the initial phone call to the police? or wherever police's 1st notification was mentioned? thanks. (Marlywings, "Queen of Links?")

This was the first police alert.....

Missing person, Brookfield

On April 20, 2012, 6:01 pm ....

Police are seeking public assistance to help locate missing 43-year-old woman, Allison Baden-Clay.

Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at a residence on Brookfield Road at Brookfield around 10pm last night.

She is described being Caucasian, has blonde hair and is around 165cm tall with an average build. She was last seen wearing grey track suit pants and a grey/black top with white running shoes.

Police are urging anyone who may have seen Ms Baden-Clay last night or today to contact Crime Stoppers.

http://qpsmedia.govspace.gov.au/2012/04/20/missing-person-brookfield/

ps...google is your friend...google is everyone's friend.

Have you ever thought the reason GBC wasn't upset or concerned about looking for his beloved wife was that HE knew where she was? Pffffft......poor buggar didnt know what all the fuss was about. HE had to find some reason to put attention on himself by participating in an accident.....oh poor man, he was just a 'widdle bit hurt',.....now he wants more attention on himself......yeah, moving business address.......NOT IMO how a concerned husband would respond as WE wait to find who murdered his wife.....but let's not put the attention away from him....HE knows who did it

This thread is also packed with links about the case....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7871813#post7871813"]AU-Allison Baden-Clay,43,Brisbane QLD, 19April2012 MEDIA/TIMELINE LINKS,NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

So which one is the closest, will have to Yellow Pages the local ones to stalk the BC's eating out habits.

Maccas Kenmore, Jindalee, Indooroopilly (Coonan St not shoppingtown - too busy) .... So many to choose from but I'm going slightly left field and guessing Hungry Jacks Taringa....drive thru

Purely speculation, IMO etc

The Dickies would be in the loop, the killer would not IMO.

Depends if 'u know who' is actually Polices' suspect. If so then either way they may have been told if innocent, for reasons of next of Kin, and if guilty..to make them sweat? and to know the noose is tightening? Or not wanting to tip them off that Police are on to them, by deliberately witholding what would be normal to inform innocent next of kin.

hmmm in that link above about the process of toxicology testing... i was reading about a case where No physical findings from the autopsy pointed to a cause of death. I didn't know it was possible for an autopsy to not find a cause of death???

hmmm in that link above i was reading it was saying that No physical findings from the autopsy pointed to a cause of death. I didn't know it was possible for an autopsy to not find a cause of death???

It is possible for a COD from autopsy to be inconclusive for various reasons. In which case it can not be determined. It doesn't sound like that is the case with Allison. But only my opinion based on the media reports.

The following link may or may not be of interest on Autopsies- how performed and what they look for.word of warning though it does discuss the manner of how it is performed, including disecting organs.http:/netk.net.au/CrimJustice/Autopsies.asp

It is possible for a COD from autopsy to be inconclusive for various reasons. In which case it can not be determined. It doesn't sound like that is the case with Allison. But only my opinion based on the media reports.

Yes, as MSM allude to police confidence in an arrest, with toxicology in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member