Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of them are really sad. And Grace Thompson which is under 2011 she lived not far from me

Just read through her report, and found myself with a picture of the type of people in the other car. Poor Mr and Mrs T who were model citizens, coming up against them.

I was wondering if Allison was attending the conference on the Friday alone i.e. was she picking someone up on the way in? This is just speculation, but wondering if she was late picking another person up?
Good thinking Strangeworld. Maybe? Hadn't considered that one. or did not show up to meet some other person?

Anyone know anything about some weird stuff (DNA-related) being Googled by the alleged perp in the week prior to ABC's initial "disappearance"? Have heard some stuff, but nothing corroborated.

This thread is closed so the moderators have a chance to respond to the many alerts.

And this gives each of you a chance to put the posters on ignore that are bothering you personally. If you respond in a manner that is against our rules, you are just as prone to getting a time out as the original offender.

We are all adults here, we know how to treat people, we know how to discuss a case as adults. I'm closing this thread to clean it up. I would suggest you all read the rules of our forum. More time outs will be given if necessary. We are adults and I'm having to give Time Outs?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules[/ame]

Stop discussing other members
Stop discussing newbies
Stop the name calling - this means to other members, or anyone involved in this case
Stop discussing the RULES - if you see a post you feel is against TOS PLEASE ALERT, we will check it out and remove if it is against TOS
Stop the SNARK, this thread is about Allison, its not about who you agree with and make fun of someone that doesn't agree with you
Stop sleuthing other members - this means quit trying to decide if you know them, if they are members from somewhere else, if they are family of the husband, etc...
If you don't like a post go on by it, if you want to put a member on ignore please do but DON'T announce it on this thread.

Has it ever occurred to anyone else that maybe the killer was someone Allison herself was involved with?

Ok peeps. Don't understand how we missed this.
All that speculating and arguing about the sleep over.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/girls-not-home-as-allison-vanished/story-fn6ck45n-1226355229465

Mrs Baden-Clay's three daughters were on a sleepover the night their mother reportedly went for a walk and didn't return to the family's Brookfield home in Brisbane's west.

The following morning, on April 20, her husband Gerard rang the Dickies and told them their daughter was missing.

Sadly , IMO, I think the police know who did this terrible crime but there is just not enough evidence to proceed with an arrest. If the toxicology results came in on Monday and it is now Wednesday with still no arrest its seems logical that the results have not provided the vital evidence still required.

This saddens me so much for Allison, her parents, her daughters and for the men and women who have worked ( and are still working) so hard to try and solve this crime. (note I haven't mentioned the husband) .

I initially I thought that this wasn't a planned a crime but my opinions are slowly changing as whoever commited it has managed to do so with leaving little evidence.

Good luck to the QPD with finding that vital piece of evidence. My thoughts are with all of those who loved and cared for Allison and hope that you get some sort of closure soon. To the perp, I hope your days are numbered, I hope you suffer every waking hour with the fear of that knock in the door and I hope your night times are disturbed by your horrific actions.

RIP Allison

Reposting link to WS Rules here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159[/ame]

Please read (or review) them thoroughly, and :tyou:

Sadly , IMO, I think the police know who did this terrible crime but there is just not enough evidence to proceed with an arrest. If the toxicology results came in on Monday and it is now Wednesday with still no arrest its seems logical that the results have not provided the vital evidence still required.

I understand that once the QPS have all the evidence they think they need, QPS submit to the DPP who then review and approve (or decline) the arrest. This is a vital step to ensure that the DPP believe there is enough evidence to secure a conviction in a court of law, beyond reasonable doubt.

Also, I think that once this is done, the brief of evidence must be handed over to the defence's legal team. So no need to rush and tip them off too much.

I know we are all keen to see justice for Allison, but time is needed for the process which includes due dilligence.

IMO, MOO etc...

Has it ever occurred to anyone else that maybe the killer was someone Allison herself was involved with?

Most definitely! And time and time again we have all wracked our brains to see who was close enough to Allison to perhaps have been romantically involved. But... we have put it in the unlikely basket because, she did not like to fail and wanted her marriage to work. She is not going to be seeking romantic interests when these girls and her family unit were her priorities.

MUM73: The toxicology link was very helpful. It gives information about forensic testing which we would not learn from watching TV crime shows. It details tissue and blood sampling and methods to determine concentrations etc. An interesting read in view of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiemi