Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK wow thanks- a shortcut - I am local too and did not even know there were traffic cameras at Kenmore Village so there goes my great estimation of my navigation skills. (So which way is the shortcut just in case I am ever needing to from Brookfield to Misty Morn?)

We have been locals for 18 years and drive through the roundabout about 4 times a day and we did not know about the cameras until it was reported as part of the ABC investigation.

:what:

What do you think the chances would be that someone else who lives around there {or who saw them out and about that night who knows of them} may have seen something that they thought was a bit too odd to let slip by... so they call the police saying "Look, it might not mean much, but I saw..."

The thing that had me wondering earlier is this: If the neighbours called because they heards an argument (say around midnight or 2 am} why would the police only turn up at 7.30pm?

Yes I'm sure the police would have turned up earlier if they had been called
during the night.
I was thinking more of them hearing something in the night, thinking about it overnight, maybe even peeping over the fence once it was daylight and something still bothered them.
I wonder how close the neighbours behind them are, or which one's dog went crazy.

I did hear it and sorry that i put it on too i must have been typing at the same time you was. And now any idea as to what might happen next??

That's ok, I think you'll find a few people will post it.

What happens next?? I'm hoping this isn't bad news. I guess it could depend on HOW she did actually die?? I don't know much, but is there certain types of death that toxicology reports wouldn't pick up? I guess what I mean is... I hope they weren't counting on the report telling them.

I'm surprised his lawyers haven't told him to shave it all off.

Believe it or not there could actually be a message in this beard. I understand they are quite religous people yes? Perhaps there is more into this beard than you think. Perhaps a reach out. The beard in fact has quite alot of historical relevance in a biblical sense. some will say 'turn it up' but you never know....

quote:

"When you see the Scripture, you are going to learn that there are plenty of passages in the proclamation of the truth of God's Word about the beard."

"The beard is assumed in Scripture just like the doctrine of God is assumed. There are no definite commands to grow a beard, but there are divine regulations concerning the beard."

II Samuel 19:24-26, "And Mephibosheth the son of Saul come down to meet the king, and had neither dressed his feet, nor trimmed his beard, nor washed his clothes, from the day the king departed until the day he came again in peace. And it came to pass, when he was come to Jerusalem to meet the king, that the king said unto him, Wherefore wentest not thou with me, Mephibosheth? And he answered, My lord, O king, my servant deceived me: for thy servant said, I will saddle me an *advertiser censored*, that I may ride thereon, and go to the king; because thy servant is lame." In this story, David was ran off the throne by Absalom his son, and Mephibosheth wanted to go with him. You see, the very fact that Mephibosheth had neglected his beard, indicated that he was honest and wanted David to return.

Yes I'm sure the police would have turned up earlier if they had been called
during the night.
I was thinking more of them hearing something in the night, thinking about it overnight, maybe even peeping over the fence once it was daylight and something still bothered them.
I wonder how close the neighbours behind them are, or which one's dog went crazy.

Possible. I thought someone posted here a few days ago that the closest four houses were 40 or 50 metres away??

Interesting post Fergie. I know you said you were a neighbour..did you actually know the family? And therefore do you know any of it for fact? I mean the trouble marriage and the like..I know its been speculated on.

We did not know the family directly but live around the corner and had heard rumors as had others but as noted OOO based on following since Thread 1 and news reports thus far. Our neighbors were acquainted with them and we have been discussing the case since the day she was reported missing, it was said to be known to her friends that she had been depressed.

What happens next?? I'm hoping this isn't bad news. I guess it could depend on HOW she did actually die?? I don't know much, but is there certain types of death that toxicology reports wouldn't pick up? I guess what I mean is... I hope they weren't counting on the report telling them.

I wish i had answers for that but i'm very unsure. And yeah i'm sure as people hear that report they will mention it

Believe it or not there could actually be a message in this beard. I understand they are quite religous people yes? Perhaps there is more into this beard than you think. Perhaps a reach out. The beard in fact has quite alot of historical relevance in a biblical sense. some will say 'turn it up' but you never know....

quote:

"When you see the Scripture, you are going to learn that there are plenty of passages in the proclamation of the truth of God's Word about the beard."

"The beard is assumed in Scripture just like the doctrine of God is assumed. There are no definite commands to grow a beard, but there are divine regulations concerning the beard."

II Samuel 19:24-26, "And Mephibosheth the son of Saul come down to meet the king, and had neither dressed his feet, nor trimmed his beard, nor washed his clothes, from the day the king departed until the day he came again in peace. And it came to pass, when he was come to Jerusalem to meet the king, that the king said unto him, Wherefore wentest not thou with me, Mephibosheth? And he answered, My lord, O king, my servant deceived me: for thy servant said, I will saddle me an *advertiser censored*, that I may ride thereon, and go to the king; because thy servant is lame." In this story, David was ran off the throne by Absalom his son, and Mephibosheth wanted to go with him. You see, the very fact that Mephibosheth had neglected his beard, indicated that he was honest and wanted David to return.

Or maybe he just wants to look like a latter day Ned Kelly. :what: His Lawyer has pics of Ned plastered on his office walls apparently.

Moo.

It is not bad news, it could mean that she did not kill herself or was not poisoned.

It is not bad news, it could mean that she did not kill herself or was not poisoned.

I was hoping someone would say that. Thankyou. So... they could have been expecting the report to give no clue... so it could be a good thing. :)

quote:

Thou shall not kill thou wife.

I think he thinks the beard hides his facial expressions but I think it makes them more prominent esp his eyes.

I missed the news report and cannot find the link...Did they mention anything about findings in autopsy results or just toxicology ?

My thoughts also Bayside. It may be that the toxicology tests were done to eliminate something, not to find something. The results didn't yield a clue but they did confirm what the Police already believed and unfortunately we're not privvy to that at the moment.

MOO.

I was hoping someone would say that. Thankyou. So... they could have been expecting the report to give no clue... so it could be a good thing. :)

Yes I believe so ... It would make it hard for the defense to try to say she killed herself now.

well death by poison from Chinese Restaurant has been eliminated at least!!

I think the police are very astute releasing this information. Well if she didn't die from an overdose(suicide) or from a third party poisoning ????

What or who could be the focus of the investigation?

We only know that the BC cars are of interest, the house was a crime scene and she was found not far from a well known scout camp!!

My thoughts also Bayside. It may be that the toxicology tests were done to eliminate something, not to find something. The results didn't yield a clue but they did confirm what the Police already believed and unfortunately we're not privvy to that at the moment.

MOO.

Yes exactly, and the good thing is now the tox reports are in things (an arrest) can move along, nothing would have happened without them back.

I missed the news report and cannot find the link...Did they mention anything about findings in autopsy results or just toxicology ?

Here you go Elspeth.

Sorry to interrupt the conversation here

It just came on the news that the toxicology results have given no clues to the police

BBM.

Yes exactly, and the good thing is now the tox reports are in things (an arrest) can move along, nothing would have happened without them back.

:) Well, when you put it that way. :rocker: lol

The police and or close family would already know the preliminary cause of death. From what I understand an official Cause of Death will follow next.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member