Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
had a quick search and true the police never said that GBC called them initially, it has been reported by the media that he was on the phone at 7:30am Friday 20th April 2012, but i am sceptical now too wether or not he made the initial call as it is also reported that police responded to "a call", who from if not GBC and what was it's context?

He simply stated to the police that she had not returned from a walk and last saw her the night before.

Other than be there while the crime reporter is gaining information from different parties then NO NEWSPAPER report would be exceptable. Is that what you say.?

In my employment I have worked with some top crime reporters. At Bathurst prison. One being Bob Bottom. He instigated the Griffith Murder....Trombole ect. So a lot of these crime reporters are tops. Get some of his books.

We all know that "waltz with the media and you waltz with the devil"

This site has excepted newspaper reports prior.

i didnt find anything conclusive in all media reports as to the origin of the "initial call/report of Allison missing"

Let's get back to news at hand being the no news from toxicology perhaps folks. He rang the police move on marly sometimes we get stuck on things, but in the big picture it is no poisoning, foul play with Allisons ingesting exogenous matter that caused her demise.

However, QPS have not revealed any bodily harm yet. Maybe someone is relaxing with a non threatening report and in time it will be sewn up.

Eliminating through tox report means new avenues now.

We have been locals for 18 years and drive through the roundabout about 4 times a day and we did not know about the cameras until it was reported as part of the ABC investigation.

:what:

Mmmm well perhaps other 'locals' wouldn't know either, hence the roundabout scenario QPS are following up on with other 'visual' witnesses too.

In their panic who thinks to look up that high to think of cameras.....not them

I totally agree. I'm a newbie but have read ALL the threads from the beginning (even the threads that were deleted

I would like to know how you accessed deleted threads please? On what part of this site are they tucked away?

i didnt find anything conclusive in all media reports as to the origin of the "initial call/report of Allison missing"

Police have never shown all their cards. If they did their would not be any confidence in the Police investigations.
All we have is media. Sometimes we can cut what they say in half, while other times they are helpful to the police as well.

Sometimes information is given to the media and not to the police. Thats why they go to prisons to get info. They also pick up leads from the public. So I see the media working with the police hand in hand.

...My daughter has just got back from uni and as she passed the Indooroopilly Police Station she saw GBCs car parked at the front in the car park...She knows that it is his car because she saw him driving it at Kenmore Village shops last week and she has seen it parked in front of the rental property in Brookfield last week. A gold non metallic 4 wheel drive. [\quote]

Possibly being given toxicology results? He is Next of Kin?

Unless he is helping out with some queries the police have??? Although that would seem odd at this hour.

...My daughter has just got back from uni and as she passed the Indooroopilly Police Station she saw GBCs car parked at the front in the car park...She knows that it is his car because she saw him driving it at Kenmore Village shops last week and she has seen it parked in front of the rental property in Brookfield last week. A gold non metallic 4 wheel drive.

Possibly being given toxicology results? He is Next of Kin?

Others might correct me if I am wrong but Gold car I think is NBCs
White prado and silver captiva are GBCs the ones of interest

Wow! That's VERY interesting! So is the "less than 5 hour window of opportunity"!!!

Does this mean the sighting was confirmed at 11.30pm; or did she see or speak to someone other than GBC at 11.30pm...and why 4am?

Im not sure, Im getting so confused.
If she was sighted that blows going for a late night walk out doesnt it?

The mother-of-three was reported missing by her husband at 7.30am on April 20, after she failed to return from a late-night walk.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/tr...llisons-murderer/story-fnat7jnn-1226368676196

Well, I'm completely thrown tonight. Forensic reports are providing no clues (when they were supposed to give Police the "missing puzzle piece"), new people being interviewed, and now Allison was supposed to have been sighted at the Kenmore Roundabout on the night/eve she went missing. All of my 15+ likely scenerios (!) are starting to drift out the window. I now have no idea of what happened that night, and what's actually going on now. I would like to think that some of this media info release, is a "tactic", but I'm finding it really hard to be confident that the Police are any closer to arresting someone.

Wow! That's VERY interesting! So is the "less than 5 hour window of opportunity"!!!

Does this mean the sighting was confirmed at 11.30pm; or did she see or speak to someone other than GBC at 11.30pm...and why 4am?

That Channel 7 report was the day after Allison's body was found.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national/watch/29157194/baden-clay-disappearance-time-narrowed/
I don't think it is saying Allison was seen at the roundabout. I think they are trying to track the movements of the cars that night. I would rely more on what Det Ainsworth actually says rather than the inference made by the reporter.
As far as I can see both cars moved about in the night. The white Prado and the silver Captiva (that might look blue when seen at night using high Kelvin Xenon headlights), cars which were seen at Anstead later.

There is one reason and one reason only why they havn't made an arrest.........they don't have the evidence.
Despite a truckload of detectives working all kinds of hours and all the interviews, the post mortem and everything else covered in this forum they are still coming up short.

It is to be hoped this isn't turning into a nightmare where all the indicators point to the same culprit but they cannot be directly linked to crime beyond reasonable doubt.

Like everyone I'm hanging out for an arrest but I don't think the detectives have had the lucky break all cases need.

I wish Det Ainsworth would give a media release and clarify/discount community understanding of the case. Would be so appreciated! But I totally understand we are not his focus right now, Allison is. Patience, patience :)

But the time frame was narrowed at that time in other reports too, so I guess what I'm really trying to highlight is the times of 11.30pm and 4am, obviously something happened at these times (could be the cars going through the round about), or it could be that there was another way to verify that Allison was still alive around 11.30pm.

Well, I'm completely thrown tonight. Forensic reports are providing no clues (when they were supposed to give Police the "missing puzzle piece"), new people being interviewed, and now Allison was supposed to have been sighted at the Kenmore Roundabout on the night/eve she went missing. All of my 15+ likely scenerios (!) are starting to drift out the window. I now have no idea of what happened that night, and what's actually going on now. I would like to think that some of this media info release, is a "tactic", but I'm finding it really hard to be confident that the Police are any closer to arresting someone.

Hang in there Bellgirl. It will happen and go off with a bang when it does.

For Allisons sisters sake I would like to see her promise to Allison kept.
She pledged to have all these questions answered.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/justice-for-allison-her-familys-vow-20120511-1ygrm.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim