Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha of course, he blogged about his dilemma when Allison had a well earned break, and he had to do a few dishes! I forgot about that, so he WASN'T Mr Mom!

Things must have been good back then. The Golden Door doesn't come cheap!

Yes, and it said 'scratches or bruising on neck, chest, arms and hands' so it could mean that is where she did have all of those marks. What do people think would be the most likely COD to have those marks on all of those places?

Wildlife carer

Yes, and it said 'scratches or bruising on neck, chest, arms and hands' so it could mean that is where she did have all of those marks. What do people think would be the most likely COD to have those marks on all of those places?

Itsthevibe..it is really distressing to think what may have happened, isn't it?
Marks in these places - I would think strangulation. And Allison fought back.
It is unimaginable that you could be looking in someones face while you are choking the last breath out of them.

Speculation only - as to why there would be marks in these places. I would rather it to have been an instant death... poor Allison.

JMO.

What is known about NBC? What kind of r/s he had with Allison?

I have just recently read in some newspaper that a 53-year-old man has been arrested for killing his daughter-in-law after she spurned his sexual advances..

That software doesn't work it's a con it's just an old fashioned proxy server your ISP still controls the first step, it makes tracing you a little harder but that is it.

As I said earlier, we will have to agree to disagree. Because for me to mention the cost and resources weighed against the chance of success against these types of software would be off topic. As would examples (including in murder cases) of it's success.

I respect your trust in your "Programmers" knowledge in Networking and Operations; but I am also confident in my own qualifications and experience.

IMO I really don't put much weight in the theory that he wiped his hard drives (which is what was initially suggested and what was being discussed); or that information about what had been found was leaked to locals, especially when it was said on here so quickly after she had gone missing. These things take time.

But rather than argue the point (which btw no one has proven to be of any relevance) any further. I will sign off (before I'm given a time out). Enjoy the forum. I know I used to.

I think it would indicate she had fought off her attacker. so something up close and personal and face to face, so I guess I think that means strangulation maybe?

IMO, chest bruising could be a knee from someone kneeling on her to pin her down, bruised hands and wrists or arms could indicate fighting were the attacker was grabbing her by the wrists or arms to pin her, or bruises to the upper arms could be from knees also if she was pinned down and someone was straddling her, obviously bruises around the neck would be from being strangled or ligature marks? (that was very difficult to write, so I really can't imagine what it would be like to go through)

also, I think she had all of these bruises and marks and scratches when she was found and it was identified in the autopsy. I think the police are asking which of these, if any, may have been present, prior to her murder. I think its just a process trying to determine her cause of death.IMO. For example, if the bruises around her arms were already there, they could maybe surmise from those bruises, a scenario where she wasnt pinned down by here arms, or that she wasn't kneeled upon on her arms or something like that (just an example, not accurate) Im not explaining this well....I mean that if they could determine exactly what bruises she suffered during her murder, they may be able to recreate it

I think the CM have been very restrained and mainly reporting what police have been announcing, other than the affair. Not sure if this would give cause for defamation. Media have the right to report on the case, and even with the reporting of the affair, it was relevant because of the fact that the mistress had been questioned so many times by police.

Perhaps someone with legal knowledge might be able to shed some light on this. Someone did post a link to sites about defamation, but it might be a bit of work to trawl through them.

My understanding is that if they report something that simply is not true, then they may be liable in a defamation action. As the affair did (as we understand it) occur, then they could not be sued for reporting it in this case. If they just made up the whole affair story, they may be in trouble. Hope that made sense :)

What is known about NBC? What kind of r/s he had with Allison?

I have just recently read in some newspaper that a 53-year-old man has been arrested for killing his daughter-in-law after she spurned his sexual advances..

Too young for NBC

I try and imagine him in a Mr Mom role...AND I CANT!!, but, its really how the police who turned up that day percieve what is normal and what is unnatural. Its possible they wouldn't notice it or find it that odd, but if they turned up with a cautious attitude based on previous DV's or something, they would surely take it into account.

Imagine if since his wife became depressed he has had to take on more of the domestic duties than he is happy to do. I really believe he may have become resentful of having to be Mr Mom to the extent that he wished his wife would simply just disappear - dealing with her depression and the kids and work was just too much for him. JMHO of course.

after a show i watched the other day, it is now stuck in my head that when the police turned up, the washing machine was going. The show i wathced had the suspect (a woman) washing at 10 at night. It caused the police to immediately be suspicious, and i think,if that was suss, then a man washing at 7.0 in the morning is pretty freaking out of place. He may have stuffed up and said she put the washing on and caught himself in a lie??

I always think about that. It can be stated as fact that first officers to arrive observed something/s that alarmed them enough to contact Detectives straight away, but what was it besides the scratches on his face?

Was the house too clean?
Was there a certain smell?
Was their bed made? (this could mean that Police believe it was never slept in that night, not proof of anything but enough to raise more suspicions)
Did he react to them the same way he did to that interview?

The Police would now know what she was wearing when she had her hair done. I wonder if they found those same clothes and where? Were they on the bedroom floor?...on the bathroom floor?...in the dirty clothes basket? There is just so much we don't know. imo, the location of those clothes, and the position they were in would likely tell if she changed into the 'walking outfit' or somebody else dressed her in them.

Also, wonder what she normally wore to bed,pyjamas?...nightgown?...trackies and a t-shirt?

I find that weird... Being a night owl, I see nothing suss about washing late at night. I've been known to have a load on at midnight and later. I have mates who do the same especially ones with a busy lifestyle. That keeps the days free, (like weekends), if you do most of the crappy housework at night.

By the same token, I have a fairly big bush property and have a small caravan at the back with a mate living there and he gets up with the crows and does his washing from about 5am to about 6am. By the time I get up and drag myself out, it's all hung on the clothes line.

All sorts of shannanigans at all hours at my house and I know other households like it, especially ones with teenagers and young people in their twenties.

So I would think, (in my opinion), the police would need more to alert them than just seeing a washing machine being used at what some consider to be an uncivilised hour. We don't really know what habits or the type of lifestyle Allison and GBC had and that makes it all the more difficult to know what is 'normal' for them and what isn't.

I set my washing machine to go on when it's convenient for me - via the delay button. Therefore, it could be possible for the machine to be doing Allison's washing the next morning, and it may not have been suss.

mouse, I had a little meltdown a few nights ago and was so upset, I had to give MYSELF a timeout!!! haha I couldnt stop crying and I still dont really know whether it was my confronting feelings I have as a woman who is maybe in a similar relationship dynamic, or that I suddenly found it hard to believe that GBC was guilty, and I suffered a major attack of guilt?

either way, I believe it does seem to be effecting so many people in the same way.... we all seem to have our own personal connection to Allison some way, and I would love to know what went down too, for Allison, and for her children, and their right to be safe in the knowledge that the person who took their mother away from them when they needed her so much, is treated justly. But I also want (maybe selfishly) to know what happened so that we too can find some peace in her justice. And because even though most of us never knew her, its eating us up too

Minni, if you are in a "similar relationship dynamic" please get yourself out! I'm sure someone you know has a spare room. Maybe I've read your post wrong but don't leave too late, please x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudonym New to the discussion . Have a friend who is friends with a good friend of Allisons best friend ( you know how that works !) but word is it was all planned , Sister or GBC's father was an accomplice , & the body was thrown from the bridge. GBC had been wanting a divorce & Allison was trying to make it work. Alot of friction between the two sides of the family for a long time. Apparently at the roundabout CCTV footage or witnesses saw a female passenger. A bit vague on this bit . Sorry . Also its openly thought in the local area , that he did it . Thats all I can contribute at the moment . I believe the police want an airtight case because of past mistakes on the Sica case.

This certainly lines up with my intell.

I don't know why, but i have always thought that Allison was thrown over the bridge, despite fairly logical explanations of how she could have been dumped further downstream and being swept down by the rain. I can't really explain it other than the position of the body. Also someone who lived very close to the Kholo bridge pointed out that you wouldn't throw a body 'over' the railings, you would put them 'through' the railings, which would be easier. Apparently the spaces between the railings/guard rail are very wide so the poster was saying you could fit a body through and it would be easier than trying to heave it over. Alternatively I think the body was placed there by the murderer, with assistance.

Someone else claiming to have inside info also posted that the murder was pre-meditated, but it wasn't supposed to happen for another month, however the opportunity arose and GBC did it then. Although I never originally thought it was pre-meditated, I started to wonder once the police announced they believed there could be more than one person involved. It's possible and then because the planning and internet research hadnt all been done there was more of a panic to fix up mistakes made. I even thought that GBC might have attempted to dispose of the body and then wasn't sure about it and called NBC to help, and they went back to move it. This perahps explains why the vehicles were sighted at around 4am, Unless the body was in the house all night and they only dumped it late because it took them so long to work out what they were going to do.

I always think about that. It can be stated as fact that first officers to arrive observed something/s that alarmed them enough to contact Detectives straight away, but what was it besides the scratches on his face?

Was the house too clean?
Was there a certain smell?
Was their bed made? (this could mean that Police believe it was never slept in that night, not proof of anything but enough to raise more suspicions)
Did he react to them the same way he did to that interview?

The Police would now know what she was wearing when she had her hair done. I wonder if they found those same clothes and where? Were they on the bedroom floor?...on the bathroom floor?...in the dirty clothes basket? There is just so much we don't know. imo, the location of those clothes, and the position they were in would likely tell if she changed into the 'walking outfit' or somebody else dressed her in them.

Also, wonder what she normally wore to bed,pyjamas?...nightgown?...trackies and a t-shirt?

Yes Limaes, me too, and I always think either the cars were still wet from being cleaned, or had water marks on the concrete under the car, but had been chamoised. the other thing I now think is of course the washing machine going..both those things are totally STUCK in my head.. so many questions...want the answers!!!

Sorry to quote myself but the reason the Narcissist cannot offer support to a depressive partner is that it exacerbates their own pre-disposition to depression and often start a cycle of self-loathing. The only way out is to deny their own pre-disposition to depression, place 100 percent blame on their partner for the negative spiral around them and look for "pick me ups" (e.g. other admirers that help to boost their confidence and self-esteem).

****, I had a husband like that. Except, I wasn't depressed.

Yeah Minni, they might have read his blog - he didn't cope too well with the role of ' domestic goddess' so if he was about to get a load out of the washing machine...

If this was a correct assumption, maybe these were the clothes he picked up later - just a thought!!

Minni, if you are in a "similar relationship dynamic" please get yourself out! I'm sure someone you know has a spare room. Maybe I've read your post wrong but don't leave too late, please x

thanks lollipop I am A OK x

]http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/selections/salon-link-in-badenclay-case-3338314.html[/URL]
Not sure if this has been shared.....hope I got the link right

I think the CM have been very restrained and mainly reporting what police have been announcing, other than the affair. Not sure if this would give cause for defamation. Media have the right to report on the case, and even with the reporting of the affair, it was relevant because of the fact that the mistress had been questioned so many times by police.

Perhaps someone with legal knowledge might be able to shed some light on this. Someone did post a link to sites about defamation, but it might be a bit of work to trawl through them.

I don't think the CM will have anything to worry about regarding defamation. They will have been guided by their legal counsel throughout their reportage of the crime.

Respectfully snipped :)

I don't know why, but i have always thought that Allison was thrown over the bridge, despite fairly logical explanations of how she could have been dumped further downstream and being swept down by the rain. I can't really explain it other than the position of the body. Also someone who lived very close to the Kholo bridge pointed out that you wouldn't throw a body 'over' the railings, you would put them 'through' the railings, which would be easier. Apparently the spaces between the railings/guard rail are very wide so the poster was saying you could fit a body through and it would be easier than trying to heave it over. Alternatively I think the body was placed there by the murderer, with assistance.

Yes, the position of the body. Although you can't see clearly, it looks like the knees were in a bent position. Sorry to be graphic but, if this is true, then that is the position she was in when rigor took effect and if she was in the water at any stage then it was only for a maximum of 3 days before she came to rest where she was found. jmo on footage I have observed on the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva