Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of similar stories, I watched a show recently about a woman who was missing in the US in 1996 I think it was.

Her husband didn't participate in the search efforts, had admitted to her that he had a girlfriend and she had to deal with it, he also had cheated on both of them with many other women. She decided to fight for her husband by losing weight and improving her appearance. She "thought" she had won that fight but he and his GF continued to see one another. Anyways, it came to a point where she'd had enough and wrote him a letter that she was going to file for divorce. Five days later she disappeared.

Finally, both the husband and GF were charged with her murder. The GF waited in the car park of a shopping centre that the wife was at and when she returned to her car the GF coerced her into her car, took her out to a secluded area and killed her before dumping her body. Luckily for her family they found her a few weeks later. She had two sons who were very young at the time and have had to grow up with this horrific crime. The eldest son still loves his father very much and visits him in jail regularly, although he does miss his mum everyday, poor thing.

Bottom line is, she was killed because he didn't want to lose money in a divorce. He also used to call her fat, ugly and other horrible things about her appearance and was quiet smug during the investigation thinking that no evidence would link him to the crime and the GF would go down alone.

Another interesting thing, when the Detectives spoke to the GF, they noticed she had scratches on her forehead. :what:

god almighty! that sounds very much like one of our main theories IMO...it gives you the chills, the things some people will do without a flicker of remorse or care, and for the most pathetic and selfish of reasons

Hardly any factual evidence.

Yes, well, you might've realised that I prefixed the link with the following text:

"Well clearly it isn't really the sort of thing either QPS or the Freemasons would advertise.

So I cannot provide you with any definitive link, no."

:banghead:

I was thinking about the recent 'wind up' merchants that we now have in the forum and whilst its always great to get other viewpoints, and lets face it we have had many in here, including theories, comments and opinions on the likely innocence of GBC. And for the most part I think these differing viewpoints have been well delivered by posters and respectfully responded to by others in this forum.
However, it is just so blatantly obvious why the wider community would think the way they do about the players involved in this case.
Just for one, why have the family cars been the complete central focus on this investigation from almost the beginning??
This in itself feeds the public's imagination to draw conclusions, rightly or wrongly.
surely even the most open-minded people can at least 'understand' why the public would arrive at this conclusion or lets say suspicion?
If at least one car or both cars were out on the night prior but then both of them are back at the house the next morning, doesn't this mean that somebody had to drive them back there?? Even the most non interested member of public will draw this conclusion after a 40 second news spot at night.
There are several other bits of info that have been released to the media that would appear all roads lead to the same destination.

It may turn out that this is not the same destination as millions of people in the country thought and have been thinking.
And millions are hoping for the children's sake that this is the case I'm sure.

But for the naysayers, yes you are entitled to your opinion like everyone else, but for GS show some common sense and understand at the very least why you are in the minority. Being in the minority is fine, even sometimes healthy, but don't take your frustrations out on the majority. Because I'm afraid that being frustrated is generally par of the course of being in the minority to begin with..get used to it!

I'm not sure who exactly you were referring to, but have an idea. I have to say, while I have kept an open mind and have stated so. I do see why many would see a particular person as POI 1. My thoughts were the same re the cars. If the police suspect the cars to have been out and about the night Allison disappeared (after the time she was last seen-supposedly), then who do they think got the cars back home. They must not be thinking her. Also if they were still thinking that she may have been killed as early as 8PM, then that says they don't take much credit in the story her husband last saw her at 10pm. But I also know we only know such a little piece of the puzzle at this stage. I am keen to see it all come to light and an arrest made. But I don't necessarily agree with totally and agressivily condemning someone(and extended family), Simply cause I/we/you have decided that is what is so, with little of the facts. I think sometimes once we have made our mind up on soomething like that, then everything we look at in terms of POI or the case in general can be seen through that view point. So we only look at things one way, because quite obviously to us that is the only way it can be. But that is not always the case.

So I think maybe everyone should try not to take their frustrations out. Be they in the supposed minority or majority. At this stage no one is right or wrong.(well mostly lol). I do think there have been some posts that seem to have been intent on arguing for arguement sake..possibly to stir the pot?

my :twocents:, thought I may as well put it in for what its worth.

I can imagine some of the main players close to the POIs being Grand Poobahs in the Masons!

We don't need to abide by the same requirements of a court. This is not a Court of Law, it's a forum for speculating and trying to assist and solve the crime.

Yes, I get that this is the purpose of the forum, but I fail to see how some of the things that are said here can possibly be helpful in that regard. Okay, some of the people who post may genuinely be trying to solve the crime, but for every one of those posters there are ten more who post the most ridiculous statements about what went on. Saying IMO or MOO after those things doesn't actually make it okay to say them.

And I'm not saying that the rules of court apply here, but the rules of logic really ought to.

I don't know GBC middle name but in a few months if George Clay or George Baden is selling real estate you might wonder and you might think you know him, but you won't be sure.

Def think he'll ditch the Baden bit now!

Yes, well, you might've realised that I prefixed the link with the following text:

"Well clearly it isn't really the sort of thing either QPS or the Freemasons would advertise.

Correction: my post read: "Hardly any evidence, but thanks for the link anyhow."

It is no secret that Queensland Police is effectively run by Freemasons, and indeed, that there are many Freemasons within the Brisbane legal fraternity.

This is the real reason why GBC is still a free man.

Think it might be appreciated if you post this as being IMO, rather than statement of fact. I for one am appreciative of the hard work our QPS does under the most difficult situations at times. I think if you are implying some corruption in the QPS in general and in the outcome of this case, I definitely think it should be an IMO post. And also think it might be a bit offensive to all the decent, honest, hardworking Police in this state. MOO

(worth noting the anniversary of the death of QPS senior Const. Damien Leeding today.. I know not entirely on topic, but felt it worth mentioning in light of this post)

I'm with Unfolding Truth! your "cents" are worth a lot!

Agree. This continues to confuse me. Why was the house immediately treated like a crime scene if the police thought she might still be alive? And I do think they genuinely believed that (ie. weren't just saying it for investigation-related reasons) because I heard from a good source that the police during the search were consulting with an expert about how long someone could survive down a mine shaft. It was a race against time at that point and focused on that tight geographical area. But if they thought she had gone missing on a walk, why did GBC immediately hire a lawyer (if that report is indeed true)?

I can imagine some of the main players close to the POIs being Grand Poobahs in the Masons!

I might be wrong here, but I was under the impression that the Dickies (not the BCs) may have a link to the masonic community.

I wasn't implying that there is any corruption in our police force because, of course, there is none.

IMO NS SD VTPR

Agree. This continues to confuse me. Why was the house immediately treated like a crime scene if the police thought she might still be alive? And I do think they genuinely believed that (ie. weren't just saying it for investigation-related reasons) because I heard from a good source that the police during the search were consulting with an expert about how long someone could survive down a mine shaft. It was a race against time at that point and focused on that tight geographical area. But if they thought she had gone missing on a walk, why did GBC immediately hire a lawyer (if that report is indeed true)?

I think they would have been covering all the possibilities, or at least the main ones. Police don't always give things away either when they speak to the press.

Thats interesting. Hearsay, I know, but there was alot of talk/focus on the fact there was alot of old mine shafts in the area on peoples properties. ANd then if you want to link DT Ainsworths comments about believing she had not met her demise...

I might be wrong here, but I was under the impression that the Dickies (not the BCs) may have a link to the masonic community.

The church where ABC had her funeral in Ipswich is Anglican.

thank you for those thoughts Mountainhigh.

I find it very strange that a real estate office would move into a Tower block. Usually Real estate offices want the passing traffic (both pedestrian and vehicular) to sell their product and their name.

I think the real estate office is down to a couple of properties and some rentals and is winding down. Be interesting to know when he took the lease on the new office

Maybe one of his friends is letting him use a spare office in their business so he hasn't taken a lease at all.

So it is only your opinion? If so, please state "in my opinion" or IMO. etc. Secondly, the QPS and the Freemasons are not persons of interest on this forum.

I think we need to stay on topic - this vehement discussion is only going to cause problems for everyone.

The catalyst for this stalemate again was ( I think) that there was news today and unfortunately it was not the news we needed to hear - for some it means that Allisons killer is getting more of a chance to live than she EVER had and to others on this forum it means that her (poor beleaguered) husband is getting on with his life.

We only have to answer to the moderators so if people aren't happy with what they are reading and the mods are happy then find an alternative way of communicating your point with similar 'like minded people'.That is ALL that is going on here!

So it is only your opinion? If so, please state "in my opinion" or IMO. etc. Secondly, the QPS and the Freemasons are not persons of interest on this forum.

Both the QPS and the Freemasons have been mentioned in discussions here previously. IMO. ASL? ROFL. NS SD NSA FUN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro