Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said before.
It means when, whoever gets charged there will be lots of fireworks on this site.
You will not even need to buy crackers.........just stay on line and watch this space.

:fireworks2: Still practicing.

locked and loaded sir, ready to rock and roll!!!

:slapfight:

Here is one way:-
use Quick Links
select 'Edit Options'
on the left hand menu that comes up on the new page
select "Edit Ignore List'

type in the first few letters of the poster you want to ignore

Both the QPS and the Freemasons have been mentioned in discussions here previously. IMO. ASL? ROFL. NS SD NSA FUN.

You are right. QPS have been mentioned a bit..because they are investigating the murder of Allison Baden-Clay. Freemasons have been briefly mentioned in reference to family involved in this case(I believe). Not because there is some link and collusion to prevent anybody being arrested and being convicted of this crime. The suggestion is a bit offensive.

pretty much indiated what I had thought...a mickey mouse tenancy at best...a desk, a chair and a phone line...

This is how Bernie Madoff started. He had to supply his own smoke and mirrors, of course. But give a certain type a phone and fancy address...and it's magic time.

I noticed on the justice for ABC page on FB that NBC connected with police commish BA. Has that been discussed on this forum? I also noticed that GBC connected to high profile liberal party members (I noticed JB) - I would be interested to know how deep these connnections are. I wonder if any questions might be asked under parliamentary privilege, if he was my friend on FB - he wouldn't be whilst this investigation going on!!

We were rehashing whether GBC had made the call to police in the morning or the neighbour did I remember folks.

Well in this same article it did say:

28th April
"THERE was something about the disappearance of Allison Baden-Clay that made Queensland police mobilise a substantial force to the leafy hamlet of Brookfield within hours of her husband's call."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/all...ll/story-e6frfkvr-1226341287303#ixzz1wEFvTjUm

Yes I've seen that one too but it still doesn't say who he actually made the phone call to....I've still to find any report which says police said GBC called them/000.

Here's how I think it went that night because I don't think he called the police at all.

An argument at the house which escalated.....this was a cause for the neighbours to become very concerned...concerned enough to warrant them calling police. (police later interviewed them three times about that night)

Police arrived after receiving neighbours call....(as is often the case these days...they can take hours to attend so it's quite possible they didn't arrive until around 6am the next morning.)

On their arrival, (keeping in mind they are there to attend a loud domestic) they noticed "unspecified observations"....they ask GBC "where is your wife"..to which he replies..."I don't know". Police contact detectives because they think something's gone very wrong at that house...house is declared a crime scene.

GBC calls Allison's parents .... "He (Mr Baden-Clay) just said she went for a walk and she didn't return - that's all he said," Mr Dickie said.

(Also accounts for the many reports which stated she'd gone for a walk).

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6freoof-1226346302840

Allison's parents then call police & report her as missing. This is why I think, in the earlier days, police repeatedly said they didn't think she'd met her demise....they were looking for a missing person...an alive Allison.

GBC hauls in the lawyer & his story then is ..."last saw her watching tv & I went to bed".

....just my opinion..MO...IMO

I noticed on the justice for ABC page on FB that NBC connected with police commish BA. Has that been discussed on this forum? I also noticed that GBC connected to high profile liberal party members (I noticed JB) - I would be interested to know how deep these connnections are. I wonder if any questions might be asked under parliamentary privilege, if he was my friend on FB - he wouldn't be whilst this investigation going on!!

It has been noted this was mentioned. The connection was somehow through scouting. I don't think this will have any bearing on the job QPS do in finding and arresting whomever is guilty. I felt the suggestion there may have been implying that could be the case. MOO

god almighty! that sounds very much like one of our main theories IMO...it gives you the chills, the things some people will do without a flicker of remorse or care, and for the most pathetic and selfish of reasons

Money is the route of all evil :twocents:

GREG: so funny. witty. got to have a bit of a laugh:floorlaugh:

Cool can I come, waiting for CJ60 too 48 more hours TimeOut for her

The day that the Dixies second prayer is granted with charges being layed I feel that we can have a party here.

Their second prayer is that we find who did this awful thing to our daughter.:praying:

Yes Berry you can come.

Just saw an ad for CH 9 news tonight - breaking news on ABC case. Wonder what it is???

Can we please get back to discussing the case?

I was out for my evening constitutional at approximately 9pm last Thursday night and I saw a light coloured Hyundai I-30 parked outside the Taringa C21 office, and a figure lurking in the common stairway of the building. Do you think that this might have some bearing on the case at all?

Do you normal pass at that time?

And I'm not saying that the rules of court apply here, but the rules of logic really ought to.

I've been reading your posts throughout the past few threads and wanted to thank you for your reasonable thoughts. I think your earlier posts on the obligations of legal counsel were very helpful. I hope you remain as a poster.

Cheers

Alyshia Gates ‏@alyshiagates
I'll have some breaking news on the Allison Baden-Clay murder investigation coming up in a minute @9NewsBrisbane

Toxicology report has now been given to the police. Awaiting other forensics.

Edit: reported on Ch 9 news.

Police have received toxicology report but they won't say what they contain...channel 7 news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle