Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes indeed mountainhigh, it would be readable from their face.....wonder why it is now covered by a beard??

I just think he is truly NAIVE enough to believe that people won't recognise him as the clean shaven twat in the yellow coat! That and he doesn't have to worry about being the front man for a business anymore. What man doesn't love to go without shaving when he is on "holidays". Sad.

Yes, the timing is confusing. Perhaps the cars went one way through the roundabout at 11:30pm, then back the other way through the roundabout at 4am?

I actually think it was a timeframe of between 11:30pm- 4am. I know a couple of times it was reported as 'at those times' but then It s been reported as between those times.

I just think he is truly NAIVE enough to believe that people won't recognise him as the clean shaven twat in the yellow coat! That and he doesn't have to worry about being the front man for a business anymore. What man doesn't love to go without shaving when he is on "holidays". Sad.

Perhaps he couldn't stand seeing that face looking back at him in the mirror. His eyes are very telling IMO. The word haunted comes to mind.

By 7.30am on the Friday, he was on the phone to police to report her disappearance

http://www.news.com.au/national/all...ll/story-e6frfkvr-1226341287303#ixzz1wLL2984T

Still doesn't say "police said he rang police & reported her missing".

It's just my opinion but I don't think he called police at all....

I have read an article, possibly linked to in the last thread- I can't remember sorry. will try to find it. But it is the first time I actually saw it mentioned he called police.
*I tried to go back and find it but I can't sorry at the moment

"Police questioning new people in the hunt for Allison Baden-Clay's killer. Soon on @tennewsqld"

They are referring to the hairdressers being questioned again

My understanding is that the depression was in the past. It had been chronic. There had been a period long, long ago when GBC had had to work from home because ABC was not comfortable with him leaving the house. He put it down to anti-malaria medication she'd been on when they first travelled together. She ultimately got through this. They got through this. It had got a lot better. Children ... joy ... new challenges ... life moves on. But perhaps he never forgave nor really understood? Perhaps a wayward husband might use this as justification to himself and others indefinitely?

Imagining myself in ABC's shoes, I would imagine that it would be difficult to ever "grow" in the shade of a tall tree. IMO.

Radster, can I just ask where that info came from about GBC working from home, the depression etc? I have not heard that. do you know the family? or is it hearsay from locals? Just asking for my own mind.

Oh yes indeed mountainhigh, it would be readable from their face.....wonder why it is now covered by a beard??

very true, well said. you get to go to bed before midnight for that one! off you trot :) the rest of us have to stay and complete the rest of the exam lol

Century 21 Taringa now down to two sales listings, and three rental listings. IMO Looks like the rental side of things maybe going downhill now as well.

not sure if this has been posted tonight

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...results-released/story-e6freoof-1226372823158

Allison Baden-Clay toxicology tests reveal nothing as murder probe continues

TOXICOLOGY results from the investigation into murdered mother-of-three Allison Baden-Clay have failed to provide any answers.

Police this week received the findings of her toxicology tests, however it is understood they have not assisted the investigation.

They are continuing to chase leads but indicated they would not be rushing into an arrest.

ALSO:

There's a game that investigators play with release of info to the media, on the assumption that the perp may be following coverage of the case (some perps do, some don't).

QPS isn't obliged to tell the public the whole truth during an investigation and they often play word games.

It's usually more a matter of withholding the entire truth and letting the perp draw his/her conclusions.
:rocker:

BBM.

So very true Berry and that game is called Cat And Mouse. As each media article is released the Police will be watching (and listening to) their main person(s) of interest very closely. ;)

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...results-released/story-e6freoof-1226372823158

TOXICOLOGY results from the investigation into murdered mother-of-three Allison Baden-Clay have failed to provide any answers.

Police this week received the findings of her toxicology tests, however it is understood they have not assisted the investigation.

They are continuing to chase leads but indicated they would not be rushing into an arrest.

Oh no! :anguish:

AND another report by poster sleuth Makara was from talking directly to the horses mouth, Alison Sandy, a crime reporter at CM.

This crime reporter says she doesn't know either as she has heard so many different stories. Alison Sandy, the crime reporter, said this to Makara on the phone on 22 May......this was AFTER she was wrongly reporting on ipad app and standard version on 15 May.......

How more correct can it be now that Makara called her and put her on the spot and caught her out being wrong. Both versions were wrong she admitted as she literally does not know and hopes this becomes clearer soon........apart from asking Gerard, she said she will not know as Allison BCs parents do not know either.

05-22-2012, 05:23 PM
Makara
Thread #11

In regard to the alleged sleepover, I've just spoken to Alison Sandy, the journalist who interviewed the Dickies and also Alison's friend. Alison Sandy told me that they've invariably been told both nights and the only people who know for sure i.e. Gerard will not clarify. Alison also said that they're hoping that things will become clearer soon.

So that's it! If anyone really wants to clear this up once and for all, I guess you will have to ask Gerard. Good luck with that!

Thanks for posting that earlier Berry. I am confused as it has been reported in the CM that the girls were at a sleep over on thurs night. If this is the same reporter that told Makara that she didn't know. Then I wonder why it was reported by her (the reporter) as Thurs night if she didn't know which night?

"would not be rushing into an arrest"

AKA: they know who they want to arrest and who they will be arresting but will do it in their time and when they have all their ducks in a row...

I actually think it was a timeframe of between 11:30pm- 4am. I know a couple of times it was reported as 'at those times' but then It s been reported as between those times.

Thanks UnfoldingTruth. Initially I thought that this timeframe (11:30pm-4:00am) was when Allison died. I put this thought forward here a while back and it was negated by someone (can't remember who now or their reasoning). Am I wrong in thinking that forensics are able to determine a time of death, even if it is a broad timeframe of 4-5 hours? Perhaps, due to the fact that Allison was found 11 days after she went missing may impede forensic tests to determine the time of death? All we've learned is that she was dead prior to her body being dumped.

http://www.qt.com.au/story/2012/05/04/happy-and-successful-a-portrait-of-allison/

Thanks UnfoldingTruth. Initially I thought that this timeframe (11:00pm-4:00am) was when Allison died. I put this thought forward here a while back and it was negated by someone (can't remember who now or their reasoning). Am I wrong in thinking that forensics are able to determine a time of death, even if it is a broad timeframe of 4-5 hours? Perhaps, due to the fact that Allison was found 11 days after she went missing may impede forensic tests to determine the time of death? All we've learned is that she was dead prior to her body being dumped.

http://www.qt.com.au/story/2012/05/04/happy-and-successful-a-portrait-of-allison/

Forensics can usually tell a approx. timeframe. But its not always accurate. And the accuracy can also be affected by the amount of decomp.

found an articleenotes.com/time-death-reference/time-death

:eek:fftobed:

I'm wondering if a certain journo has been reading this forum...

May 31, 2012 12:00AM

Meanwhile, questions remain over the timing of Mrs Baden-Clay's disappearance.

It is alleged her husband, Gerard Baden-Clay, initially said she went for a walk the night of April 19, but then said it was the morning of April 20.

Neither his lawyer Darren Mahony nor police yesterday would clarify which was correct.

Various police media releases say she was last seen at her home on Brookfield Rd in Brisbane's west about 10pm on April 19 "wearing grey tracksuit pants and running shoes

Mr Baden-Clay told family and friends that she went for a walk and didn't return.

In one appeal for help from the public, police identified the time-frame that she went missing as "Thursday evening or early Friday morning".

That CM article was dated 15 May and Makara rang the same author, Alison Sandy on 22 May. See a copy of her post below.

This is officially unconfirmed and only Gerard knows the answer to this sleepover question folks:

THREAD # 11

05-22-2012, 05:23 PM
Makara

"In regard to the alleged sleepover, I've just spoken to Alison Sandy, the journalist who interviewed the Dickies and also Alison's friend. Alison Sandy told me that they've invariably been told both nights and the only people who know for sure i.e. Gerard will not clarify. Alison also said that they're hoping that things will become clearer soon.

So that's it! If anyone really wants to clear this up once and for all, I guess you will have to ask Gerard. Good luck with that!"

Thanks again Makara

Thanks Berry and Makara, I really didn't think we knew for fact re the sleepover. Appreciate you guys clarifying.

Dear Fergie and daughter.
Thanks so much for your reply re your theory.
IMO,I believe I no longer have to read anything here. That has to be spot on.
Well done to you guys. I agree with everything you had to say.
The bogging part I hadn't really thought of. Awesome.
Sorry you longtimers but I have a new favourite : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle