Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 1000 people last week rushed to buy number plates in the ``seven letters for seven days'' promotion run by Personalised Plates Queensland (PPQ), an affiliate of Queensland Transport.

It was the first time seven-letter plates were generally available in Queensland nine years after the first fetched $85,000 at a charity auction.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/new...onalised-plates/2008/08/17/1218911418555.html

I saw that.. $85 000 for a number plate!!:eek:

Personally I could think of other things to spend that on..each to their own. MOO

PERSONALISED PLATES - I have just checked the website and max number of characters is 6. The word SETTLED has 7, hence one of the characters is redundant. These prestige plates cost $2,395. Is there any other type of plate that would allow the 7 characters? Anybody know?

EDIT: ALLISON plate is also 7 characters...

Just found this under business plates down the bottom of page click on
Register for Advanced Product Search- eg 7 character

http://www.ppq.com.au/BusinessPlates/About.aspx

I think it unlikely that this crime will ever be solved. I think that in decades to follow, the mudrerer will be estranged from any children they may have.

I saw that.. $85 000 for a number plate!!:eek:

Personally I could think of other things to spend that on..each to their own. MOO

He might end up putting the plates on ebay to raise some cash to pay the lawyers...lol.

Just found this under business plates down the bottom of page click on
Register for Advanced Product Search- eg 7 character

http://www.ppq.com.au/BusinessPlates/About.aspx

7-character plates are not available for general sale, however on occasion a limited number of them have been released, each time generating an overwhelming response. Additionally, a small number of 7-character plates have been auctioned at various PPQ Collector Plate Auctions over the past few years. If you are interested in registering your interest for information on any future 7 character releases, please contact the PPQ Team

Thanks Fergie. Could you just go back and drive up the driveway and shine your lights on the numberplates for us please? :floorlaugh:

Go on, you know you want to. :rocker:

ETA: I'm joking.

ETA: And can you take a photo please?

I have to walk the dogs in the morning so I will be very observant and I will let you all know if there are any POI (points of interest)!!!! Back up Indoromum

7-character plates are not available for general sale, however on occasion a limited number of them have been released, each time generating an overwhelming response. Additionally, a small number of 7-character plates have been auctioned at various PPQ Collector Plate Auctions over the past few years. If you are interested in registering your interest for information on any future 7 character releases, please contact the PPQ Team

No, im not getting into the "paying for school funds" discussion. But with financial tidings as they are supposedly....One would think he can put that money to much better use, by selling both and just really "SETTLING" for the average mans plates.....Just like the rest of us.

Thanks to you all that looked into the number plate info. I didnt have any idea where to start...Wasnt even sure what Queensland version of VicRoads was called. :blushing:

has anyone considered that the GBC 'siezed or unseized' car indromum saw is still in 'custody' & was being taken somewhere else for examination? or perhaps that the QPS have decided to drive it around in hope to jog some memorys.....? IMO only.....ofcourse....

Sorry..Not sure you're meaning. I wasn't implying you didn't, Just giving from my perspective with 2 different dogs.

no drama, no offense taken, even if you did mean some, which I supect you didn't :fence::rocker:

a few threads ago we were wondering where his $$$ had gone if he was doing so well - he bought a few dozen personalised plates -

Personalised 6 or 7 digit number plates can be purchased via Trading Post for less than $2000. Also via the aussieexotics.com site.

#106 - Louisepiglet off topic but the ultimate sin is not murder but blaspheming the holy spirit, a bit of theology for websleuthers

So, its preferable to kill someone than say OMG? That makes lots of sense.

Personalised plates on ebay..... "rare 7 Letter Prestige personalised number plates".."BRISBNE" ...$16,000 !!!!!

If it hadn't been forecast soggy tomorrow, I was going to ask if anyone would like to go for a picnic lunch at Brookfield, to discuss the case, then pay our respects at one of the sites.

How about next weekend?

If it hadn't been forecast soggy tomorrow, I was going to ask if anyone would like to go for a picnic lunch at Brookfield, to discuss the case, then pay our respects at one of the sites.

How about next weekend?

If I was in Brisbane, I definitely would have been all for it....Or in the soggy weather, head to a cafe or bistro for lunch.....Wish I was closer. :(

How about next weekend?

LOL! You're kidding right??

Its always made more sense to me that Allison would drive the Captiva and GBC the Prado with the Century 21 Signage. He was the principle of the Real Estate business wasn't he? And from All accounts Allisons part in the business was not as big (IE.. not a salesperson and possibly not full time).Just what I would have thought re the Cars.( I know someone mentioned it was the other way around)

Unfolding, I initially thought the same, but then when it was mentioned that the prado was Allison's it did make sense to me - having three kids also, I can see that there would be more room in the prado and thus it would make sense for that to be the car that Allison drove the girls around in. Perhaps having the signage on the car meant they could lease it through the business for tax reasons, as well as the advertising factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal