Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that was a log - it seemed too thick to be her arm, in compariosn to everything else. I just dont think it is in proportion.

Decomposition distorts a body. It swells quite a bit and then dries out over time.

You are right CaseClosed. Guessing and making assumptions have a low accuracy rate.

But be rest assured when Det Supt Mark Ainsworth knocks on your door he will know more about you than you know about yourself.:jail:

I hope I never have him knocking on my door ... :floorlaugh:

In this case, fingerprints, hair or even a drop of blood would not matter because the victim could drive either of the cars. What else is there to find? A murder weapon. Then it directly implicates GBC. Fresh soil samples from the scouts facility or the creek found on the car(s) - the same.

Grannie, more to the point, it's what fluids, enzymes etc. a dead body excretes that forensics would be looking for in the cars. If Allison's was in fact placed in one of the family cars there is a strong possibilty that these fluids and enzymes (some not visible to the naked eye) would be present.

I wouldn't get drunk at a wedding anyway. I think it's rude and disrespectful, and on top of that, on a funniest home video show, I saw a drunk bridesmaid trying to pole dance on one of the poles holding up the marquee and she took the whole thing down on top of the wedding. Always wondering if the wedding drunk is going to ruin the wedding.

You are right CaseClosed. Guessing and making assumptions have a low accuracy rate.

But be rest assured when Det Supt Mark Ainsworth knocks on your door he will know more about you than you know about yourself.:jail:

I better be wearing my Joan Rivers BOA when I answer the door....I will say "Hello Dahlink Detective Ainsworth"....lol

I daresay, he will say "Dont put any of that crap on....I know you drove an unregistered car for two days back in 1999"....So Laughing

Bloating and discoloration could make the arm look thicker, like it's sleeved.

Not directed at you CC. I sure hope when it comes to spirits, this sure is the case.

But do we really think this....Or are we (not just you, me too, all of US) just saying that as a form of affirmation, or as a form of approval within ourselves to look at such photos of her. Hmmmmm

This is just so sad....I need to compare the two photos...The one of her imbedded in the creek and the one Makara bought in. Did the water level go down? Is that why she is imbedded in that first shot, and then the water level went down to show us all of her, so clearly?

Or is the river bank photo, not her.....The thought of her buried half in the bank....Oh no, please no. I am aware that this can happen when someone dies, I wont play naive....But, please Noooo!!!!

Confusion reigns....Deflated :( Big huggles all xxxx

I can disassociate myself from photos like this because at some point in my life I wanted to be a forensic pathologist, but changed my mind later. I have a strong stomach. Am sure it would be very different if it was a family member or someone I personally knew.

I don't see any photo where someone is embedded in the mud (nor video footage for that matter).

Hmmmmm...interesting!

I had a fellow Geocacher contact me stating that there is a cache hidden in the same location where the body was found.
For those who are unfamiliar with Geocaching...it's a real-world outdoor treasure hunting game. Players try to locate hidden containers, called geocaches, using GPS-enabled devices and then share their experiences online.
The cache is called 'Ugly As'
An interesting log posted from a cacher who visited recently.

Obviously the perp had no knowledge that it was a cache site...therefore not a Geocacher which is something the Scouts are into from my understanding.
Just saying...sorry if this has already been posted and discussed

IMO, You can see the body (sorry) from this picture, which is just below the red x on the recent post by Dork Whisperer.
View attachment 23108

First post, but have been reading along from the beginning...........

In this picture I can see a dog! Like a little Jack Russell, the head & white body :blushing:

RIP Allison

First post, but have been reading along from the beginning...........

In this picture I can see a dog! Like a little Jack Russell, the head & white body :blushing:

RIP Allison

I dont know what im seeing anymore. You see a jack russell...I see what looks like the top half of a body, with legs that look like logs. :(

and after reading happymediums post, I feel real dumb....geocaching?...I havent a clue anymore...lol

PS : Welcome to the posting arena drsleuth :)

You can think whatever. I was not talking about how effective or ineffective the AA is, in general. I was talking about the possibility for a drug addict or his mates to be around that place for whatever reason on Thursday night. Some AA members do not attend meeting by their wish, they are legally obligated.

Now about "ordinary people who coach our children at sport, attend church with us, for all we know may be our close friends". Hope you enjoy the following:
http://www.orange-papers.org/forum/comment/37139
http://leavingaa.com/?tag=violent-criminals-in-aa-meetings
http://www.upnorthlive.com/news/story.aspx?id=606059#.T8snyXlycs1
http://www.sgvtribune.com/ci_19311226#ixzz1dP39SIOL

my point was it was an AL ANon meeting, for families affect by alcoholism, why would you assume that they would be drug addicts rather than anyone else?

I am not getting into an argument about it. I would be quite happy to have an Alanon or AA meeting in the house next door to me, as I am sure was the Brookfield Anglican Church and probably the Baden Clays

I can disassociate myself from photos like this because at some point in my life I wanted to be a forensic pathologist, but changed my mind later. I have a strong stomach. Am sure it would be very different if it was a family member or someone I personally knew.

I don't see any photo where someone is embedded in the mud (nor video footage for that matter).

Makara's photo got me, back when she first posted it.....and now this new one, has got me....I can see how you can handle it since you were thinking about heading into that profession. Hubby gets the police magazine avery month and they usually have some hairy photos from awful cases...The recent one was about a suicide....Awful, graphic photos and I can handle those, but Allison's just seem so much more personal :(

I'm not going to provide links or post photos, but before my time out I did have a look at a site that showed various stages of decomposition in different conditions. Don't read on if squeamish. This becomes relevant now, because one photo I saw that had been exposed to wet muddy conditions reminds me of this. The arms of the victim were mottled light yellow and light grey, the hands were dark grey. BLoating was present, but not near as advanced as a body that had been submerged in water.

Decomposition distorts a body. It swells quite a bit and then dries out over time.

Yes, true. So it could be. But i thought it still seemed out of proportion to the rest of the body, so I'm not sure.

Also, the way i see it the legs are slightly bent at the knees.

I've enlarged this pic and indicated with the arrows where Allison and the policeman are.

I'm sorry if this photo is offensive. I find it very disturbing but I like to think that Allison is in a better place now, looking over her three little girls. What we see on that riverbank is Allison's shell. Her spirit will live on forever.

Click image to enlarge.

I know that my eyesight isn't what it use to be... but when I zoom in on this photo... the body actually looks more like someone is standing upright? As I said though, probably my crappy eyes. :)

Major edit: Ok... seems my eyesight really is that bad... all the time I've been looking at this picture I read that the police/ allison were actually the other way around. This is what I mean by the fact that my delete function won't work... now my dumb posts are out there forever, for the whole world to see. lol So, having said all of this, I totally suck in my 'above' comment. {pre-edit}

I know that my eyesight isn't what it use to be... but when I zoom in on this photo... the body actually looks more like someone is standing upright? As I said though, probably my crappy eyes. :)

The one standing up is the policeman.....I may have your poblem though....I do wear glasses after all....lol I know what you mean though, it is so very hard to make out what, is what. :(

The one standing up is the policeman.....I may have your poblem though....I do wear glasses after all....lol I know what you mean though, it is so very hard to make out what, is what. :(

Haha... yeah, I went back {tail between legs} and edited this post... can you believe that I'm so dumb as to actually READ it wrong? There's just no helping me from myself I'm afraid. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat