Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! I don't think for one minute Allison walked to Kholo Creek.

And the only bridge you could knock someone off into a creek would be the bridge over Little Ugly Creek - but IMO Allison wasn't run down and knocked off any bridge. She was taken there... and left there.

I don't think she was run down/knocked from any bridge either. Although I did wonder whether he maybe assaulted her at the house...she ran off, he chased her in the car & hit her. The screams heard a distance away could very well have been Allison if he was chasing her or caught her.

Something had to have happened at that house for a crime scene warrant to be called up.

I don't think she was run down/knocked from any bridge either. Although I did wonder whether he maybe assaulted her at the house...she ran off, he chased her in the car & hit her. The screams heard a distance away could very well have been Allison if he was chasing her or caught her.

Something had to have happened at that house for a crime scene warrant to be called up.

Agree... it could well have been Allison's screams - I havn't read any reports that a bunch of teenagers have come forward and said 'it was us' .

I was a bit thrown off at how high Allisons body was on the bank and was doubting she could have washed up there. But I see now that with some good rain and a high tide the water would have easily reached where her body came to rest.

I think if it wasnt for the heavy rain her body may have not been found or not found in time to help with evidence on the body.

Interesting mouse detective, and I was amazed reading HappyMedium's posts last night about there being cache sites at the Kholo bridge and opposite GBC's house.

I might join up, as may partner was telling me about it a while back and it sounds like fun.

Me too. Something to vent our sleuthing talents on, while we wait on more clues for Allison's murder.:woohoo:

I was interested to see the similarity of murdered Margaret Hills in the Blue Mountains NSW, who went missing 2010 and was found late last year...

1. Husband last saw her before retiring for bed.
2. Thought she'd gone for a walk in the morning and hadn't returned.
3. police feel she was either thrown from cliff of dragged down into the thick undergrowth.
4. The husband (and in this case the adult daughter) have been in close contact with Police
5. Confident of an arrest, but here we are 6 months later and I cannot find anything about any progress with this case.....boo.

The Perp.....Inspiration perhaps?????

I would be interested to hear if anyone knows what happened in this case.

http://www.bluemountainsgazette.com...-remains-could-be-margaret-hills/2392641.aspx

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-...red-police-20111214-1ouat.html?skin=text-only

http://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/article/2012/01/25/434891_latest-news.html

I was a bit thrown off at how high Allisons body was on the bank and was doubting she could have washed up there. But I see now that with some good rain and a high tide the water would have easily reached where her body came to rest.

I think if it wasnt for the heavy rain her body may have not been found or not found in time to help with evidence on the body.

Yes that's what I've thought too...especially when I read Keyboredom's posts in which he described the way the water swirls around those pylons. The water would have been moving very quickly along....with the body floating & very little in the way to snag it.

That was a LOT of rain the weekend 28th-29th, just prior to her body being found so the creek would have been in full flow...a local described those creeks as "raging torrents" when there's been a deluge. I think she was dumped further upstream...where the police were said to be searching around scout camp.

The blessed rain I still call it.

I was interested to see the similarity of murdered Margaret Hills in the Blue Mountains NSW, who went missing 2010 and was found late last year...

1. Husband last saw her before retiring for bed.
2. Thought she'd gone for a walk in the morning and hadn't returned.
3. police feel she was either thrown from cliff of dragged down into the thick undergrowth.
4. The husband (and in this case the adult daughter) have been in close contact with Police
5. Confident of an arrest, but here we are 6 months later and I cannot find anything about any progress with this case.....boo.

The Perp.....Inspiration perhaps?????

I would be interested to hear if anyone knows what happened in this case.

http://www.bluemountainsgazette.com...-remains-could-be-margaret-hills/2392641.aspx

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-...red-police-20111214-1ouat.html?skin=text-only

I don't know much about this case... is her husband a suspect? .. or should I say 'does it look like he did it?'

Agree... it could well have been Allison's screams - I havn't read any reports that a bunch of teenagers have come forward and said 'it was us' .

Do you know what else I havent heard is people coming out publicly to support Gerard.

Even before the affair came out in the press, I find that really unusual.

Do you know what else I havent heard is people coming out publicly to support Gerard.

Yep!! If he was a nice guy you would expect people coming out and saying so. Which makes me think, hmmm... maybe he isn't a nice guy.

Hmmm...what if the perp killed her (maybe with a "love tap") and at some stage later (possibly in the driveway) ran over her. It could have been at attempt to cover up the initial crime???
Such an act may have also left evidence on one of the vehicles/or driveway that caught the attention of police.
The perp may have missed "it" cleaning up in the dark the night before; or maybe it was "suggested" she was killed by a car thief as she went outside for her "walk" the night before.

However, my gut tells me that most of the above is incorrect and that the story suggested to police would have been that Allison was suicidal and that the plan was for her to "just disappear". Now that she has been discovered, there will be an argument put forward to claim self-defence/manslaughter (if someone is charged).

All just guessing though and I doubt any of it could be confirmed in the near future...which means it's time for me take a break! To the powers that be, may we please see an arrest or substantial info today??? (....anything is worth a try).

Interesting post mum73. This is my virgin post after reading all your posts for a couple of weeks with great interest. I agree that the angle being pushed from GBC side of the family all along has been - Allison was depressed. I know for a fact that this was communicated by OW to their church where her husband is a Pastor. Initially they requested prayer for 'a relative who had 3 small children who had gone missing and was depressed.' I can only assume this was what OW thought was true as she seemed to have a close relationship with ABC even though they lived a long way apart at the time of death. They used to live closer until a few years ago- the W family also lived in Brisbane. I don't think OW would or could be part of anything sinister. All just my opinion of course.

I've wondered too if she left the house that night marlywings, prior to her death. It's possible she may have taken off if they'd had a huge fight. If he'd caught her, I wonder if he could have even persuaded her to come home, or did something more sinister happen out there? (if those screams were Allison's)

I've also wondered if she really thought she was in danger would she head somewhere else, to get her children (if indeed they were staying elsewhere). This could be either by car or on foot.

But I agree that something at the house made police jump pretty fast.

Bayside, I still think Allison was left upstream.

To pull in on the bridge or in the siding, would be taking quite a risk. Every possibility of being seen. The road is quiet through the night, but not deserted.

If Allison had been left in the spot seen in the pictures, I think she would have been found sooner. I know the search was concentrated around Brookfield, but earlier posters mentioned waterways further afield were searched - to a lesser extent. Allison would have been seen from the water or from the air - as demonstrated by the photos taken from the helicopters.

There would have been a lot of water in the creeks over the weekend - brought Allison down to rest above the usual high tide mark.

JMO.

Yep!! If he was a nice guy you would expect people coming out and saying so. Which makes me think, hmmm... maybe he isn't a nice guy.

Just a thought though..Cause my brain is about to go on strike here- about to head off.. But its not usually the case that people come out of the woodwork to state what a good person the husband or wife of a missing person is do they? Perhaps they are supporting him privately and have no interest in answering the general publics thoughts on the matter...Or they don't know what to think about whether he did or didn't do this. Especially as initially he was named POI, then not and then it was no comment. Obviously many would see some of the indescrepencies in the case. (or the other alternative is 'not a nice person' as you say)

MOO

Yes I agree...with all the reports about Allison, her tribute page I don't think mentioned GBC at all either. There's been virtually nothing about GBC....except for this one...

Gerard Baden-Clay's life and career built on honesty

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...built-on-honesty/story-e6freoof-1226340594889

He was cheating on his wife...honesty??..pffftt.

Yeah, except for the ones on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member