Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just reported this to CrimeStoppers via their online form. Like you, I also felt that it may be of assistance to QPS. Otherwise they can just discard this info.

Well done CC. Thank you. :rocker:

I would love to go to this but I live too far away. This would be a great venue for all of the members here who wanted to meet up, as was mentioned in a previous thread. You'd be surrounded by big burly firemen, :what: SES crew, etc. I think I'd feel safe in that environment. :blushing: Hopefully GBC is in the big house by then. If not then Mike Kaye should insist that he attend and make himself available as the middle stump! :floorlaugh:

I agree...This is the perfect opportunity for those who wanted to meet in a more open way, to do so. This keeps it simple and keeps everyone safe....There will be alot of like minded people there, who care for the little ones and care for Allison.....A beautiful, absolutely beautiful day.

Enjoy everyone who goes......Sitting here JEALOUS....and if I wasnt typing, my arms would be cross and I would be pouting....lol.....(((((HUGS))))

Regarding that geocache....I wasnt looking at the logged visits...lol I hadnt seen that....I was going off the first paragraph on the whole page, the person who planted the cache and what they wrote.

"We loved placing this cache, rubbing our hands in glee and laughing a maniacal laugh! It can only be reached by small boat, (kayak), and only at high tide."

That was why I made the comment, that maybe she was the cache. That first sentence just seems weird....Laughing a maniacal laugh?

As I wrote earlier, I definitely think this is something the police should know about...If anyone knows where these cache are, it would sure be good....Whoever placed them, may know more....especially if both were placed, by the same person.....Means they may know the BCs and know the Kholo Creek area well.......................even more than a searching kayaker.

If QPS follows this up, am sure they can find out where all these things are. Somebody must have a master map or something similar.

omg that just freaked me out big time :( :( but thankyou for putting the photo up

Sorry been out of action for most of today but saw this post. DO you think that this may have been a dummy - the police may have been testing where the body would have fallen if pushed from different locations on the bridge? I doubt they would let the press photograph the body itself - JMO

Regarding that geocache....I wasnt looking at the logged visits...lol I hadnt seen that....I was going off the first paragraph on the whole page, the person who planted the cache and what they wrote.

"We loved placing this cache, rubbing our hands in glee and laughing a maniacal laugh! It can only be reached by small boat, (kayak), and only at high tide."

That was why I made the comment, that maybe she was the cache. That first sentence just seems weird....Laughing a maniacal laugh?

:floorlaugh: I thought you may have misread something - your post was out of character... i was thinking 'hang on, i know she is smarter than that'! :)

Sorry been out of action for most of today but saw this post. DO you think that this may have been a dummy - the police may have been testing where the body would have fallen if pushed from different locations on the bridge? I doubt they would let the press photograph the body itself - JMO

No, I don't think it was a dummy. The photos were taken from the news helicopter(s). The press was not allowed near the body, but the zooms are very powerful.

We geocache all the time. SOmeone close to me is a scout leader - sounds to me like a prankster. WHen was it created, anyone know?

No, I don't think they would have that much man power out there testing a dummy. This pic is a screencap that I took from a video filmed from the Channel 10 helicopter. When the video was first released Allison's body was blurred. Later the blurring was removed to what you now see.

No it was NOT a dummy, this was filmed before the body was recovered.

:floorlaugh: I thought you may have misread something - your post was out of character... i was thinking 'hang on, i know she is smarter than that'! :)

Yeah sorry......lol...I think I got so excited.....that I just read the first paragraph, not the first comment. When I saw your comment, with the "torment" word in it, I thought....What is she on about :floorlaugh:

Im blown away that this kayaker found it....WOOOOOOOOOOW :what:

We geocache all the time. SOmeone close to me is a scout leader - sounds to me like a prankster. WHen was it created, anyone know?

Nah, i dont think so, its dated 8/11/2010 as the date the cache was placed. Sorry, I mean when the article was written about the cache being placed.

Now, maybe the kayaker is a prankster.....I dont understand, after finding something so serious, they would add a 'wink' to their comment.....But, sheesh, if they did indeed find Allison whilst on a cache hunt.....WOOOOOOOW

Nah, i dont think so, its dated 8/11/2010 as the date the cache was placed. Sorry, I mean when the article was written about the cache being placed.

Now, maybe the kayaker is a prankster.....I dont understand, after finding something so serious, they would add a 'wink' to their comment.....But, sheesh, if they did indeed find Allison whilst on a cache hunt.....WOOOOOOOW

Something like that would make me think twice about geocaching(if I was a geocacher) ever again..or at least for awhile. (I think it would torment you).

:eek:fftobed: This time really am..

Yes Willough I have just read the history - very freaky. Geocaching is a popular scouting activity and given that someone warned about the murder investigation on 30th April displays some rather unusual commentary given the time that the body was found etc and the limited interest in this particular cache!!!!!! Goose bumps here!!

Night, night lovelies. I'm to bed to rest my sore head. I've been doing this quite a lot tonight. :banghead:

:floorlaugh:

anyone one got premium membership to geocache ? would love to know cache sites for stairman1 and goldielover - they are definitely in the zone!!

Could the missing phone be located at another cache site? That would be really freaky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member