Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thankyou MW.

"People saw them at events together. People saw them at dinners together. People had dinners with them together. It wasn't a well kept secret,"

These comments refer to GBC and TM. Doesn't this suggest he perhaps wasn't going behind ABCs back? I'm probably on a hiding to nothing with this angle so having pointed this out I will now move on!

Interesting post mum73. This is my virgin post after reading all your posts for a couple of weeks with great interest. I agree that the angle being pushed from GBC side of the family all along has been - Allison was depressed. I know for a fact that this was communicated by OW to their church where her husband is a Pastor. Initially they requested prayer for 'a relative who had 3 small children who had gone missing and was depressed.' I can only assume this was what OW thought was true as she seemed to have a close relationship with ABC even though they lived a long way apart at the time of death. They used to live closer until a few years ago- the W family also lived in Brisbane. I don't think OW would or could be part of anything sinister. All just my opinion of course.

Agree. I think OW genuinely believes her brother and was sincere when she said they all just wanted ABC to "come home". However, the depression/suicide theory was always going to be hard to swallow when ABC had gone and had her hair done that night to prepare for a conference she was obviously looking forward to and had told people about. IMO.

I am stumped at how things continue - as far as the C21 franchise being moved - I don't think GBC really gives a thought about rules and its act now do something about it later. Charles Tarbey is in for a surprise I don't think his model Franchisee, GBC is as 'model' as he appears or claims. Unless Charles is around I think there would be heaps of discrepancies in what GBC did and how the rules go - gosh this is purely unadulterated hearsay and only my opinion. This is the way tho that narcissists behave.

Even the pastor, OW hubby hasn't come out and made encouraging remarks lately about the case - we had some comment about the support of the community a while back but nothing notable of late.

OW is/has been in Brisbane this past weekend - I am thinking looking after the girls would be a difficult job at present they would need an incredible amount of attention and love - I just hope that is what she is there for - to give those girls some Aunty's love. Even OW has not renewed her utterances for supporting GBC in the difficult time. And the little brother's silence is deafening. I think GBC is waiting for the dust to settle and thinks it will all go away eventually!

Not even a single real estate buddy has come out and said a positive word -come on there has to be someone the CM could find to chat-? Instead all we get to see are a few embarrassed women who shrink away from the police when questioned and even they don't want to be reminded of their lapse of judgement.

But perhaps this is the way the expensive lawyer and barrister want to play it.

I think I am just having a rant to clear the buffers after reading so many posts- so please ignore if it doesn't suit you!:anguish:

I've thought about this too...if any attempted calls to 000 they'd show up at the call centre??...or.... her parents or friends had "missed calls" from her...or she made calls to one of GBC'S girlfriends or his parents??

Maybe she called TM in anger as a result of something witnessed or discussed with GBC that evening? Mind you, the police probably would have checked TM's phone records too.
Maybe the perp just panicked and thought getting rid of the phone (probably in water somewhere or it's been smashed to smithereens) eliminated ANY possibility of phone-related clues being in the mix?

How the Dickies have not yet publicly slammed this lot is beyond me and is a tribute to their self control (regardless of any stupid defamation laws!) As if they don't what has happened here!!
One can only assume they have their grand daughters interests at heart and this has played a big part in their very dignified approach. Its a tough one.

Hats off to ya! I couldn't do it!

I would have called for a media scrum and a rally outside someone's home demanding a confession a long time ago. (not before i kidnapped my own grandchildren of course)

sorry, irrelevant post really, a hard day and I am over the sleuthing and stuffing about! Give this woman justice TODAY!!

:)

BBM.

I'm with you there mountainhigh, although I'd probably be the one to end up in jail!

Don't apologise, your post is relevant and I was also hoping that today would be THE day. But the day is not over yet is it?

were they looking for the phone before monday, Rubbish day? maybe it found it's way out w/ the trash.

BBM.

I'm with you there mountainhigh, although I'd probably be the one to end up in jail!

Don't apologise, your post is relevant and I was also hoping that today would be THE day. But the day is not over yet is it?

What does BBM stand for?

I am stumped at how things continue - as far as the C21 franchise being moved - I don't think GBC really gives a thought about rules and its act now do something about it later. Charles Tarbey is in for a surprise I don't think his model Franchisee, GBC is as 'model' as he appears or claims. Unless Charles is around I think there would be heaps of discrepancies in what GBC did and how the rules go - gosh this is purely unadulterated hearsay and only my opinion. This is the way tho that narcissists behave.

Even the pastor, OW hubby hasn't come out and made encouraging remarks lately about the case - we had some comment about the support of the community a while back but nothing notable of late.

OW is/has been in Brisbane this past weekend - I am thinking looking after the girls would be a difficult job at present they would need an incredible amount of attention and love - I just hope that is what she is there for - to give those girls some Aunty's love. Even OW has not renewed her utterances for supporting GBC in the difficult time. And the little brother's silence is deafening. I think GBC is waiting for the dust to settle and thinks it will all go away eventually!

Not even a single real estate buddy has come out and said a positive word -come on there has to be someone the CM could find to chat-? Instead all we get to see are a few embarrassed women who shrink away from the police when questioned and even they don't want to be reminded of their lapse of judgement.

I think I am just having a rant to clear the buffers after reading so many posts- so please ignore if it doesn't suit you!:anguish:

:tears:I know:sigh:

Is anyone talking about this case from australia Im sure there are some I ask because I was wondering and thinking you might know . Do you think this case will be on IVA with steve liebmann he is a awesome host of his show . He hosts a show thats the same as our dateline or 48 hours only he sticks with australia crimes..I am hoping he will do a show on all the cases connected to derek percy..

Hi there CanManEh....do you know Queenslanders also say "eh" a lot too?

Not sure what IVA is. Do you mean Crime Investigation Australia? :dunno:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_Investigation_Australia"]Crime Investigation Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

What does BBM stand for?

Bolded By Me. It's used when you bold text in a previous message to bring attention to it and to also let the reader of your message know that you were the one who bolded the text, not the original poster.

Interesting article early in the case, contains initial info that was released.

http://www.news.com.au/national/sea...lison-baden-clay/story-e6frfkvr-1226337675767

I have posted it as it also appears to be have references that indicate that Allison "suffered from depression" and the statement that the family was questioning why she would "voluntarily walk away from the world she had created".

Inspector Mark Laing also said "his team was still positive about finding her alive". With all of these statements, I certainly got the initial impression that someone was implying she'd left the house voluntarily.

I am not saying that I agree Allison had depression, nor I am I saying that it played any role in her death. But in the early days of her disappearance, it certainly seemed to be implied by someone to have been a factor.

As a further note to this, suffering depression is not something to be ashamed of. Many people, from many different walks of life suffer depression; so I'm not sure why there is so much incredulity that the matter would be discussed here; especially when it was referred to in MSM.

Is anyone talking about this case from australia Im sure there are some I ask because I was wondering and thinking you might know . Do you think this case will be on IVA with steve liebmann he is a awesome host of his show . He hosts a show thats the same as our dateline or 48 hours only he sticks with australia crimes..I am hoping he will do a show on all the cases connected to derek percy..

IVA? Can you elaborate on the abbreviation. I know I have seen the show, I believe, but can't think for the life of me what its called. In any case, if its the show I am thinking of, this case will not be on it for a very long time. I am not sure if its the same show, but the one I am thinking of that I have seen Steve Leibam host has alot of cold case type stuff..and old solved crimes. It would not be on until trial is well and truly over. IF its the same show I am thinking of.

And there are MANY Australians on here who are talking about this case.

its ok Liadan, I've already had a couple of 'moments' this afternoon.
I will calm down after my afterwork brewski/s!
C'mon boys in blue, wrap it up!
(just kidding I am a big advocate of getting it right no matter how long it takes them)
getting a bit long in the tooth but for mine. I don't think anyone else is coming forward on the vehicles sightings..
could there be just too much circumstancial??....&*$% hope not!
:banghead:
sorry will go and get the punching bag out now....where's the neighbour at? lol

I don't think it's belittling to mention someone is depressed. All sorts of people are depressed, i don't think there's a need to cloak it in shame.... My opinion.

is there any evidence that gerard was violent to his wife? that's a horrible thing to level at a bloke if not, imho.

Worse than murder???? I have no more evidence of DV than I have of him being guilty of murder .....have you? Perhaps I should have said suspected DV.......

BBM.

I keep hoping every new day is THE day.. I guess one day it will be. Until then...

I can't say I blame them for saying nothing. No matter what they say, they know they will be sneered at and every word they say pulled apart and critised. I'd more than likely do the same if I were in their situation.

I honestly feel sorry for the three girls who may one day come across and read some of the derogatory comments made about any innocent family member.

I don't think it's belittling to mention someone is depressed. All sorts of people are depressed, i don't think there's a need to cloak it in shame.... My opinion.
Quite true....Hands up anyone who has never been depressed! My happy little self has been.:twocents:

Respectfully snipped...

I mentioned earlier.. Is it really normal that friends and associates come out and publicly decree how good a person the spouse of a missing(now murdered) person is? The media, while possibly alluding- very carefully- to GBC being suss, has not been on a witch hunt.. so would friends feel a need to come out publicly? I don't know. Maybe they are busy supporting him in private and have no interest in publicly declaring what they think.. Then again maybe they are totally in shock and are not sure what they think.. Who knows. I'm not saying this to be contoversial..Just wondering as I am not sure it is normally the case anyway, and I guess we have no idea what some of his supposed friends think..But they may also be questioning some of the descrepancies in the story and case..

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members