Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What choice does he have? Can you imagine how many people are trying to get a peek? U-turns in his driveway would be the tip of the iceberg I'm guessing. People would not respect his privacy, nor the girls IMO

This house is very private and well setback from the road with lot of trees in the front yard. Google it your self thank you

Just hate to think of the girls boarded in.

My OH was told by someone trustworthy in the media that COD was strangulation. Of course, I cannot say this is a fact. This all may be a rumour.

Not rumour from my info. seems OH is spot on too!!!!!!!

This case has struck an emotional chord with us for some reason, not everyone shares our grief regarding this......i guess..

Someone at work asked me today why I was so concerned with this, I couldn't really answer but I knew inside myself that this woman that I never met deserves justice, to not just be a discarded object of some piece of ****...and the scum that did this needs to know that people do care and she wont be forgotten and that those responsible will be hunted down and brought to justice.

sorry if that was a bit incoherent I find it easier to say funny things than to look into my heart and express the feelings within.

I am like you with expressing feelings, I try not to go there if I can. I know for me my interest is because something happened to my mother when I was young and she never got any justice, nobody paid, zip, forgotten, move on please.

I also want justice for the girls even tho it is going to be hard for them, the not knowing or always doubting is much worse. If it ends up not being Gerard then bonus, but it he did do it he must pay so the girls can heal.

What choice does he have? Can you imagine how many people are trying to get a peek? U-turns in his driveway would be the tip of the iceberg I'm guessing. People would not respect his privacy, nor the girls IMO

IF it was in any way a pressure cooker type situation, ie..marriage problems, money problems, business failing, which led to GBC going ballistic & killing Allison...he'll be under a whole lot more pressure now.

All I hope is that those girls are safe & that there are others overseeing them.

Yes, I just checked that - no spare tyre on the rear of the Captiva. Also, if the Prado damage was from bumping into another vehicle's spare tyre, then the other vehicle would have to have a similar height to the Prado... I think?

The timber bollard idea is really getting me thinking, now. I have driven a Prado before and I found it quite difficult to see anything below the front bonnet (despite having a "booster" cushion... I am quite short!). So, I could imagine myself bumping into a bollard, especially if I was driving the Prado at night and, therefore, had much less visibility (because, for some strange reason, I decided to drive with only my parking lights on...).

My questions:
Was the Prado damaged prior to Allison's disappearance or not? Have we any evidence to verify either way?
If the damage occurred the night Allison disappeared could someone different have been driving it...perhaps someone not used to driving a 4WD....and hence damage occurred as a result of inexperience with the car combined with night time driving (reduced visibility) and obviously the stress of whatever transpired with Allison.

These are just QUESTIONS rather than any indication of fact.

Hope the police took note of the fore/aft position of the driver's seat. Although a crafty person could alter it to look like someone shorter had been driving.

This house is very private and well setback from the road with lot of trees in the front yard. Google it your self thank you

Your snippy assumption is that I haven't googled it? I don't have to agree with you and nor do you have to agree with me.

I am merely suggesting that there would be people willing to go to great lengths to view the family on their property. Some people have no respect for acceptable boundaries. I would protect my privacy and my children's to the nth degree if it were me.

Blocking windows from spying eyes might make the girls feel more comfortable given the interest in their lives. Who knows?

I agree with you. Surely closing the blinds/curtains and the front gate
would be enough without boarding up the place.
What if they needed to get out in a hurry... oh no so so so sad.
:tears:

My questions:
Was the Prado damaged prior to Allison's disappearance or not? Have we any evidence to verify either way?
If the damage occurred the night Allison disappeared could someone different have been driving it...perhaps someone not used to driving a 4WD....and hence damage occurred as a result of inexperience with the car combined with night time driving (reduced visibility) and obviously the stress of whatever transpired with Allison.

These are just QUESTIONS rather than any indication of fact.

Like someone from Sydney who wasn't used to driving that sort of car in those sort of conditions? :eek:hwow:

I'm not trying to imply anything here, but does anyone know if it just GBC and the girls at home now? Or is there someone else there helping out and keeping an eye on things?

The crime scene tape went up between 8:30 and 10 am Saturday (21st) morning. Wasn't there when I went out at 8:30 but was there when I came back at 10am.

Do you mean Friday morning jojo? I only ask as it was reported that when Police turned up on the FRiday when Allison was reported missing, it was declared a crime scene then.

Tone down the heat in here please.

It's okay to agree to disagree. Let it go. Deep breath. Start discussing the case and not each other.

Cheers!

ETA: THIS POST LANDS AT RANDOM and is not about the post above it.

I'm not trying to imply anything here, but does anyone know if it just GBC and the girls at home now? Or is there someone else there helping out and keeping an eye on things?

him and the girls I am told, unless child services have got involved but i dont believe so YET

This case has struck an emotional chord with us for some reason, not everyone shares our grief regarding this......i guess..

Someone at work asked me today why I was so concerned with this, I couldn't really answer but I knew inside myself that this woman that I never met deserves justice, to not just be a discarded object of some piece of ****...and the scum that did this needs to know that people do care and she wont be forgotten and that those responsible will be hunted down and brought to justice.

sorry if that was a bit incoherent I find it easier to say funny things than to look into my heart and express the feelings within.

No, not everyone shares our grief and in a way THAT is a good and balanced thing, that we arent all the same. If it wasnt this way, we'd all care for Allison and there would be other cases, where no-one cares for that said victim.

Everyone, even in death must be thought of....We are the ones who care for Allison (like many others). We want justice and to know how something like this can come about. Especially in a climate, where this in so many ways can happen in anyones home....My household has children of similar age, my household is tight on money.....everyday struggles, I guess.

How can it be, that a mom just gets murdered? The thought of having an atypical lack of money argument, turning into my husband clouting me would have to be the most scariest thought. Could this be bigger than Allison? Could this be where society is heading? Purely because of expectation (as i have said before, keeping up with the joneses)? What can be done to stop this in the future? Can people just have affairs and dispose of someone when they dont want them anymore (LIKE RUBBISH)?

Greg, when you say your funny things, this is how people see your soft heart. People know that this humour is how you express your feelings. You are a beautiful man, with good instilled within you.

You are a bit of an alright fella....lol......For a ratbag!!!!
055.gif

i just think I have to be a bit careful here . sorry I cant say more

squizzey1, thanks for your posts. Regarding NBC, can you tell, if you know, whether there is any possibility of him having any degree of dementia? I only ask as its a thought that went through my mind last night when another poster mentioneed seeing him and his wife out and about the otherday and the posters description of him, and I was remembering the post about him sitting at the bus shelter of the roundabout in the middle of the night. Just asking of the possibilities..

U-Turns in ones driveway, is hardly justification to be boarding up windows....Geez, one must have a severe fragile, mental state, if they require boarding up children in such a manner.

He has a multitude of choices....HE CAN MOVE!!!! He is in a rental after all. Maybe he can move to a rental property he can afford, next time.

Yep one of them. As I said some posts back I have to be careful here. Suffice to say VERY closely related ok

You do not have to answer a question like that anyway. To me it doesn't really matter which of the above.

squizzey1, thanks for your posts. Regarding NBC, can you tell, if you know, whether there is any possibility of him having any degree of dementia? I only ask as its a thought that went through my mind last night when another poster mentioneed seeing him and his wife out and about the otherday and the posters description of him, and I was remembering the post about him sitting at the bus shelter of the roundabout in the middle of the night. Just asking of the possibilities..

cant say for sure but I believe he hasnt any mental issues. just hearsay from a witness but no reason to doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966