Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious... and I know it has been explained before... but...

If the house was made a crime scene... can that just be because they think something suspicious happened there relating to a murder that took place somewhere else afterwards?
I know there was a bit of confusion over if the house was a crime scene did it mean the murder happened there... etc.

So... if the police saw something odd and out of place at the home that morning, but thought she was killed elsewhere, would it still be a crime scene?

Oh my God, reading back over my post sounds like a load of blah blah, but I can't find a better way to ask. lol

No you can't ask who he thinks killed her, how and why, this is about playing amatuer detective, you get one clue that's it.

Case Closed list of rumour versus fact illuminates how little we really know about the circumstances of Mrs Baden Clays dissappearence.

If there was one question you could ask the Detective in charge of this case (other than simply do yeh reckon he done it?) in other words one of these rumours you would like him to confirm or dismiss, which one woukld it be?

My question would definitely have to be if NBC was seen at the roundabout! It's the one thing that throws me from a scenario of ABC being killed in an argument; then taken by 1 perp to the creek; then the perp claiming they know nothing as they were asleep.

Case Closed list of rumour versus fact illuminates how little we really know about the circumstances of Mrs Baden Clays dissappearence.

If there was one question you could ask the Detective in charge of this case (other than simply do yeh reckon he done it?) in other words one of these rumours you would like him to confirm or dismiss, which one woukld it be?

Guess my question would be did they believe Allison went for a walk as stated and if so at what time did she go for this walk...

If the house was made a crime scene... can that just be because they think something suspicious happened there relating to a murder that took place somewhere else afterwards?
I know there was a bit of confusion over if the house was a crime scene did it mean the murder happened there... etc.

So... if the police saw something odd and out of place at the home that morning, but thought she was killed elsewhere, would it still be a crime scene?

Oh my God, reading back over my post sounds like a load of blah blah, but I can't find a better way to ask. lol

Yes very possible. I posted something, I think last night regarding police powers with regards to Crimescenes. They can declare a crime scene if they have suspicion of a serious crime. It DOES not mean the murder was necessarily comitted there. But obviously they had enough concern that a crime had taken place and had grave concerns for Allison.(MOO) Setting up a crimescene gives police the power to investigate, seize items, test items and also stop people entering or leaving the place to possibly tamper with evidence.

Gee, it'd be a hard one to decide which one... but I think I'd go with asking what they saw at the house that morning that made them so suss.
... and if I could squeeze another out of them it would be "Has Gerard been very helpful with your enquiries?"

Yes very possible. I posted something, I think last night regarding police powers with regards to Crimescenes. They can declare a crime scene if they have suspicion of a serious crime. It DOES not mean the murder was necessarily comitted there. But obviously they had enough concern that a crime had taken place and had grave concerns for Allison.(MOO) Setting up a crimescene gives police the power to investigate, seize items, test items and also stop people entering or leaving the place to possibly tamper with evidence.

Thankyou :) That answers my question perfectly. haha, and thankyou for understanding my blah blah post. :)

I believe that it doesn't mean the murder took place there, but they may find evidence at the crime scene as to why, how and where. IMO

No you can't ask who he thinks killed her, how and why, this is about playing amatuer detective, you get one clue that's it.

No fair.. Well as I said my question I think would be what were their observations at the GBC house the Firday morning. If I am allowed to ask. Otherwise I'll have to think on that one, cause I am trying to do to many things at once here at moment and need to stop and think what other questions I could ask. lol.

Gee, it'd be a hard one to decide which one... but I think I'd go with asking what they saw at the house that morning that made them so suss.
... and if I could squeeze another out of them it would be "Has Gerard been very helpful with your enquiries?"

Now. I like that question about GBC. It would give me a bit more insight to his part IF any in all of this.

No fair.. Well as I said my question I think would be what were their observations at the GBC house the Firday morning. If I am allowed to ask. Otherwise I'll have to think on that one, cause I am trying to do to many things at once here at moment and need to stop and think what other questions I could ask. lol.

haha, same as mine. :) I think we'd be allowed to ask that.
Just think, if we could get the answer to that one question, it would actually answer so many.

Thank you Unfolding Truth. I was starting to feel like my post regarding GBC's car being in an accident prior to Allison going missing was being disregarded so quickly, without anyone asking me for further info to back it up.

Firstly, everyone is quite correct to question EVERYTHING that is written on here as rumour unless it is reported by the Detective in charge.

After all I have no way of proving to you guys that my best friend of 30 years works in Taringa and has known GBC and his parents through their work at C21 for a number of years. When my friend and I heard of the Indro crash, I cannot prove to you the discussion we had immediately about 'not again'!? However, I certainly didn't think of jumping on a forum to discuss it.

In fact, it wasn't until the CM did that story on 'GBC silent over how his car got damaged', that I felt compelled to post (and I certainly have not read every post here to remember a discussion around his latest accident).

My friend was not a witness to the crash, but having heard the loud bang, was witness to the aftermath (with a little blue suzuki swift driven by a young lady, not coming off too good either). Without prior knowledge that this event would become a hot topic of conversation weeks later, a date cannot be put on it, but it was definitively in April (most likely very soon before his wife disappearing). The crash happened right outside his offices, and it was clearly his car being driven by him.

I know of other witnesses but they have not even read 1 websleuth post. There are quite a few 'locals', only a small proportion are on here.

Now, there is always the very slim possibility he got it fixed within a week and had another scrape whilst out the night in question and it was in exactly the same spot, but I still stick to my 99.9% sure the damage is from this accident.

It appears from the aftermath that GBC was trying to turn right off of the Moggill Road and ran into the back of the Suzuki swift as he did so. I have attached a map. The star is where GBCs car was and the hexagon is the little Swift. I hope this clarifies.

Looks like a bit of a mongrel of a roundabout. Is it?

Mine would be about the Kenmore Village roundabout, and why they stopped traffic for twenty minutes to keep sending a vehicle through it?

This episode has always had me intrigued and I have wondered if because of the way the camera refreshes every sixty seconds or whatever timeframe it is whether they were trying to establish if a vehicle could actually slip through that roundabout without the camera picking it up, because thet have eyewitness reprots but the camera footage doesn't back them up.

It's a fairly small roundabout for a major intersection and it can be confusing when it's busy with traffic. That's according to a non-local (me). You wouldn't want to try to go fast around it either.

Mine would be about the Kenmore Village roundabout, and why they stopped traffic for twenty minutes to keep sending a vehicle through it?

This episode has always had me intrigued and I have wondered if because of the way the camera refreshes every sixty seconds or whatever timeframe it is whether they were trying to establish if a vehicle could actually slip through that roundabout without the camera picking it up, because thet have eyewitness reprots but the camera footage doesn't back them up.

I forgot about that. They did time a car going through the roundabout and back up towards GBC didn't they.

That's a good one. :) So, since I would have already used up my question, you can tell me the answer to yours? lol

I believe the shortest and "most backroad" way between Brookfield & Mt Crosby is via Rafting Ground Road. Going via Kenmore is a longer and "more public" route.

Does anyone know if the Rafting Ground Rd way was closed at the time ?

haha, same as mine. :) I think we'd be allowed to ask that.
Just think, if we could get the answer to that one question, it would actually answer so many.

It could help alot! I would have another question too possibly..but one I'll keep to myself for now(sorry!), but if they gave me the answer and they allowed me I would post. I promise and I'd get verified ,lol, so I could verify it!

sorry for that confusing post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member