Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that because OW lives in Townsville, she may well have been kept in the dark about TM. People generally don't "advertise" when they are having an affair. Yes, BC seniors must have known because of the business situation, but OW could well have not (until after the s**t hit the fan here). IMO.

Obviously this cannot be taken as fact... BUT someone in a much earlier thread said that they'd seen a pic of TM and GBC on OW's facebook...

Thanks JoJo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rational
Posted on 17 May 1.20 pm

A running chronology of what I think we know definitely (ie that can be substantiated by either the police, public statements by friends and or other links)
Please feel free to add subtract or correct.

April 19
-GBC was due to attend Kenmore CC meeting at 7 am. No conformation if he attended.
-around 9 am GBCmade purchase at chemist. Chemist made statement to police
-Cross country race atchildren's school at which both GBCand ABCattended
- ABC goes to hairdresser stating that she has the night off as children are at sleepover 'hairdresser interviewed by police.
- ABC speaks to best friend over phone and says she will drop in on Friday after Pathways conference
-10 pm Argument overheard by neighbours, scream and muffled scream heard, dog barking loudly

April 20
-witness sees two 4wds, one white and smaller blue one , white one with parking lights, bluenose full lights, at around 4am near Anstead 2 km from Kholo Creek Bridge
- 7.30 am GBC reports ABC missing to police
-GBC engages lawyer
- GBC observed with scratches to face and torso

April 21
- police declare crime scene and cars impounded

April 22
- GBCcrashes friend's car

April 23
Police declare GBC a POI along with a number of other people close to the couple

April 24
Heavy rain Greater Brisbane area

April 22- 25
-GBC engages barrister

April 25
- police spent 4 hrs interviewing a woman believed to be a former colleague of GBC. This woman subsequently hires a lawyer
- Police are urging anyone who saw the family cars if ABC and GBC on the night she vanished to come forward

April 26
Police search a house in Durness St Kenmore and executed a search warrant at a business.

April 27
Huge amount of rain in Brookfield and Anstead/Pullenvale catchment

April 30-now
-body of Allison found near Kholo Creek bridge on bank
- police keep asking anyone who saw anything suspicious near roundabout between 11 pm on April 19 and 4.30 am April 20 to contact them.
-Police say Allison knew her killer and possibly had an accomplice.
On 5 May police say that they now know that ABC was murdered before her body was dumped in a creek

Re mobile phone, it was reported that the mobile phone,which disappeared when ABC did, eventually ran flat however, before it did, police were able to triangulate it narrowing the location to Brookfield, Kenmore and Pullenvale.

Thank you to everyone who commented, greaat collective effort, but I will take individual responsibility for any mistakes and will try and correct!'
Last edited by Rational; 05-17-2012 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Include additions from other posters
Just to remind us this was a post pulled together by a number of posters contributing to what was known in thread 10. I thought it may be useful to repost.

DNA is the hardest thing to find on a body that decomposed after water/ air exposure.

To match on the body of our dear Allison, from the perp/s is impossible to put them at the primary or secondary scene perhaps....(KHOLO BRIDGE).

So there is a.need to go to immunity to get someone to roll on him....JMO

Immunity would be easier to get if it was a robbery.......much harder to get for murder.......

Obviously this cannot be taken as fact... BUT someone in a much earlier thread said that they'd seen a pic of TM and GBC on OW's facebook...

I thought the picture was in the BC seniors FB page? ... but maybe I am wrong.

Just to clarify ... if a company sells a product to legit customers, it is not a pyramid scheme. I am not with Neways or any of them, but Neways sells well being products like aromatherapy, etc. It is not a pyramid scheme.

But if you google Neways and start typing in pyramid it comes up and people say it is a pyramid scheme. Now, I'm not saying myself it's a pyramid scheme, but it's seen as a pyramid scheme, so it's probably what people were saying weeks ago. I thought it might have beem Amway.

Yes I remember there were some photos of the TM and GBC painting in Nigelaines house after the floods. It was on her Facebook site now no longer accesible

Just read on aussiecriminals

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/06/08/allison-baden-clay-murder-investigation-continues-here/

June 9, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Take this for what you will, but just spoke to a well to do, knowledgeable, Property Developer whose "Mate" is working on the case and whilst they know that GBC did it they are having trouble linking him to the crime-scene with hard evidence. i.e where Allison was found. Olivia was also mentioned as accessory.

I would consider her as an accessory - either to babysit the girls, whilst Mum and Dad BC raced to help their son late at night, or to help dress Allison in 'walking clothes', or even to assist with the transporting and disposal of her body at Kholo. I think the guilt of her (and her brother's etc) involvement (at whatever point) was making her continuously bite her lip for some reason in that infamous clip.

Berry - Just don't know if she'll 'turn' though?! Hope so .........

minni and Aunty, thanks for your concern, but to set things straight, My OH is actually an amazing man, They do exist, but it makes me think how naive we can be at certain times of our lives. That night was a one-off.
(My stress was over the top that night, I think because my mother was visiting! )

I hope you have all become stronger and smarter after what you've gone through. Again, to make this relevant, I think Allison would have wanted us women to be strong, and pull together, and maybe even go into the tavern for a wine!
sorry off topic, no more from me..

But if you google Neways and start typing in pyramid it comes up and people say it is a pyramid scheme. Now, I'm not saying myself it's a pyramid scheme, but it's seen as a pyramid scheme, so it's probably what people were saying weeks ago. I thought it might have beem Amway.

It's a misconception because people don't understand the way these companies work. I know that the Australian Taxation Office have investigated them and there have been rulings about it. It is Network Marketing, which is different to pyramid schemes (which are illegal).

Yes, of course I know that, but the BC family saying depression, GBC saying she walked off and didn't come back, someone (peerhaps the BCs) dumping her under a bridge, and no obvious things on the body = someone setting it up to look like suicide, jumping off a bridge.

.....& someone or something thwarted their plans for leaving a car at or near the bridge. Could this be the reason the two cars were used??...

That someone could be...someone saw them & they knew it.

That something could very well have something to do with the dinged up Prado.

.....just my opinion & some thoughts while waiting for the fireworks :)

well, we all have a few things in common if you ask me..sitting in our cars, down the tavern car park in the middle of the night, not wanting to go home...how bloody sad.....its times like that when you think to yourself.....'this is where I am at....unable to go to my own home without being confronted, harrassed, or attacked. Im sitting in my car in the middle of the night, just to get away from this man'

ideal marriage? I think not......good marriage? no, not really......normal marriage? not even

Yep I used to look at my macmansion , when I was outside (freedom) and find it unbelievable that it looked so nice and hid so well , the disfunctional family that lived there. :banghead:

Dobbing in GBC only, or GBC, Mum and Dad??

I don't know?! I'd like to think so Berry, but that's huge move for her - to turn her back on her brother and may'be the entire family (minus Adam - lucky he lives OS!) :/

IF IMMUNITY IS PASSED, TOTAL, NOT PARTIAL, she will roll all of the above

ETA: IMO

Thanks JoJo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rational
Posted on 17 May 1.20 pm

A running chronology of what I think we know definitely (ie that can be substantiated by either the police, public statements by friends and or other links)
Please feel free to add subtract or correct.

April 19
-GBC was due to attend Kenmore CC meeting at 7 am. No conformation if he attended.
-around 9 am GBCmade purchase at chemist. Chemist made statement to police
-Cross country race atchildren's school at which both GBCand ABCattended
- ABC goes to hairdresser stating that she has the night off as children are at sleepover 'hairdresser interviewed by police.
- ABC speaks to best friend over phone and says she will drop in on Friday after Pathways conference
-10 pm Argument overheard by neighbours, scream and muffled scream heard, dog barking loudly

April 20
-witness sees two 4wds, one white and smaller blue one , white one with parking lights, bluenose full lights, at around 4am near Anstead 2 km from Kholo Creek Bridge
- 7.30 am GBC reports ABC missing to police
-GBC engages lawyer
- GBC observed with scratches to face and torso

April 21
- police declare crime scene and cars impounded

April 22
- GBCcrashes friend's car

April 23
Police declare GBC a POI along with a number of other people close to the couple

April 24
Heavy rain Greater Brisbane area

April 22- 25
-GBC engages barrister

April 25
- police spent 4 hrs interviewing a woman believed to be a former colleague of GBC. This woman subsequently hires a lawyer
- Police are urging anyone who saw the family cars if ABC and GBC on the night she vanished to come forward

April 26
Police search a house in Durness St Kenmore and executed a search warrant at a business.

April 27
Huge amount of rain in Brookfield and Anstead/Pullenvale catchment

April 30-now
-body of Allison found near Kholo Creek bridge on bank
- police keep asking anyone who saw anything suspicious near roundabout between 11 pm on April 19 and 4.30 am April 20 to contact them.
-Police say Allison knew her killer and possibly had an accomplice.
On 5 May police say that they now know that ABC was murdered before her body was dumped in a creek

Re mobile phone, it was reported that the mobile phone,which disappeared when ABC did, eventually ran flat however, before it did, police were able to triangulate it narrowing the location to Brookfield, Kenmore and Pullenvale.

Thank you to everyone who commented, greaat collective effort, but I will take individual responsibility for any mistakes and will try and correct!'
Last edited by Rational; 05-17-2012 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Include additions from other posters
Just to remind us this was a post pulled together by a number of posters contributing to what was known in thread 10. I thought it may be useful to repost.

You should post this in the TimeLine thread, like I've done with the rumours list, as suggested by Kimster then.

.....& someone or something thwarted their plans for leaving a car at or near the bridge. Could this be the reason the two cars were used??...

That someone could be...someone saw them & they knew it.

That something could very well have something to do with the dinged up Prado.

.....just my opinion & some thoughts while waiting for the fireworks :)

Wow Marly a new angle ...very interesting thought!!!!

:floorlaugh:CaseClosed you are a hard woman well and truly!!! I have no idea how to do this I may need a secretary

Ni it doesn't have a car wash and there are no car washes near the roundabout at Mogill and Brookfield Roads. The closest car wash is the BP at Indooroopilly near the roundabout there.

Confirming this - I went there tonight and had a look.

If I was good hearted kind of gal, ready to see the best in everyone, I would say that Olivia mentioning Allisons depression was to give us all a bit of a heads up that this whole search and rescue panoply was most likely not going to end up a happy event.. we should prepare ourselves for the inevitable discovery of poor Allison having thrown herself off the nearest bridge, or in her amazing way, buried her own self whilst dead under a sandbank, or perhaps,... perhaps... never being found again..

Preparing everyone for the most likely outcome, and he, Gerard, the bereaved , tired, been thru the wringer, only a little bit hurt, speechless, grieving widower, luckily with an upright sister to assist and help in any way possible, and..

oh yea.. sure..

Ahhh finally someone recognises the full value of OW's performance to the overall production......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4