Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, I remember when I first started posting here, there was a joke going on and I wrote something and put a :woohoo: at the end... thinking it just meant 'yay!" ,,, all happy and stuff. From a bit of a sarcastic reply I got, I soon realised it wasn't what I thought it was. :blushing:

Someone must've thought I was being a smart butt, but I wasn't.

OMG! What does :woohoo: mean? Cos I thought it was nice, like well done! I'm feeling a little sick now!

Hi minni! Sorry, but you are very wrong - I am not at all "adament that ABC was having an affair". Wow! Actually, if you read one of my last posts, I stated that that it must be rumour because nothing else has 'come out' or has been said about this. :waitasec:

I am so sorry Bellgirl....I didnt go back and check before I posted, i will remove that post asap :silenced: maybe your friend felt certain? I dont know where my idea came from again, I am so sorry

OMG! What does :woohoo: mean? Cos I thought it was nice, like well done! I'm feeling a little sick now!

Yeah, that's what I think. I've noticed though that's it's also used to sort have a go at someone else's comment.
Eg: Someone might write "IMO I'm pretty sure GBC didn't kill his wife."
Someone else might then write "Oh, so you're pretty sure, are you?? :woohoo: "

Probably not a good example. Maybe it's used both ways, but I've tried to keep away from the little purple man since then. lol

minni, I agree that it would be stupid to do it intentionally after the police visit, but in the heat of the moment, you wouldn't be thinking rationally.. A push that turned into something more...

Kinda off topic, but I got really mad once and stormed out of my house with my keys and phone. It was at night, and I am close to Brookfield. The streets were empty, and I'm a woos, so i drove to the nearest Tavern and sat in the parking lot for hours.

Sorry to go off topic, but , OMG , I have done the same thing too. Lived at brookfield ,too scared to walk off from house into park to get away. I had a horrible ex, so id drive to the kenmore tavern and sit in the car park too. Sad old days :banghead:

Sorry to go off topic, but , OMG , I have done the same thing too. Lived at brookfield ,too scared to walk off from house into park to get away. I had a horrible ex, so id drive to the kenmore tavern and sit in the car park too. Sad old days :banghead:

well, we all have a few things in common if you ask me..sitting in our cars, down the tavern car park in the middle of the night, not wanting to go home...how bloody sad.....its times like that when you think to yourself.....'this is where I am at....unable to go to my own home without being confronted, harrassed, or attacked. Im sitting in my car in the middle of the night, just to get away from this man'

ideal marriage? I think not......good marriage? no, not really......normal marriage? not even

ROFL

Sooner, you don't know how funny you are......I am the fool who got my left and right hand side of the car mixed up the other day and between Sebastian and I, we could have started a new thread on the subject as it was so confusing. lol

HAHA I was close to bowling a perfect score (300) and was so nervous I forgot which foot to lead with! I had a 299 ... :slap::wink:

Was that intentional - 'Neways' rather than new ways?

I did read that Allison was involved in Neways, I didn't find it relevant though... Are you hinting at something?

Is this the pyramid scheme some others had alluded to much earlier?

Just read on aussiecriminals

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/06/08/allison-baden-clay-murder-investigation-continues-here/

June 9, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Take this for what you will, but just spoke to a well to do, knowledgeable, Property Developer whose "Mate" is working on the case and whilst they know that GBC did it they are having trouble linking him to the crime-scene with hard evidence. i.e where Allison was found. Olivia was also mentioned as accessory.

That, if true, is totally surprising to me.

Where's Indromum got to? I know she is there IRL with the flowers but haven't seen her for ages here.

well, we all have a few things in common if you ask me..sitting in our cars, down the tavern car park in the middle of the night, not wanting to go home...how bloody sad.....its times like that when you think to yourself.....'this is where I am at....unable to go to my own home without being confronted, harrassed, or attacked. Im sitting in my car in the middle of the night, just to get away from this man'

ideal marriage? I think not......good marriage? no, not really......normal marriage? not even

Think I did the KT carpark a few times when I was younger, cos of a horrible boyfriend. Small world xo

I think that when I read what MH has said, it makes sense and I know I am totally out on a limb thinking what I do.
I don't think in terms of affair re Allison, it's just that we are not aware of all of the people she knew and mixed with and what their motives towards her were.

Petro asked us the other night about which one question we would have what would it be? Mine was COD.
As if we knew COD and the motive, we would be able to get a clearer picture of who might have committed the crime. IMO

Great posts tonight! Just logged in.

My question would be: are you confident of an arrest and conviction?

Is it a coincidence that the family were talking about suicide, the story had been set up that Allison had walked off into the night, she was found under a bridge, and that there were no obvious signs of foul play on the body?

Where's Indromum got to? I know she is there IRL with the flowers but haven't seen her for ages here.
Hello! Still on now and then...Last weekend was a bit intense for me. Waiting for an arrest like the rest of you guys. Fingers & toes crossed it will be soon.

Did you learn anything seeing the site of the bridge Indromum?

Just read on aussiecriminals

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/06/08/allison-baden-clay-murder-investigation-continues-here/

June 9, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Take this for what you will, but just spoke to a well to do, knowledgeable, Property Developer whose "Mate" is working on the case and whilst they know that GBC did it they are having trouble linking him to the crime-scene with hard evidence. i.e where Allison was found. Olivia was also mentioned as accessory.

I just can't see OW as an accessory.:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member