Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a coincidence that the family were talking about suicide, the story had been set up that Allison had walked off into the night, she was found under a bridge, and that there were no obvious signs of foul play on the body?
Don't quote me... but.... I always thought that police said it was being viewed as murder way before Allison's body was found.

???

Great posts tonight! Just logged in.

My question would be: are you confident of an arrest and conviction?

yes I am, the 'weakest link' sister will roll for immunity, needs her life/ children/ husband/ church/ more..... JMO....:please: roll over Olivia

Don't quote me... but.... I always thought that police said it was being viewed as murder way before Allison's body was found.

???

Yes, that's right, Det Insp Ainsworth said it on camera after the body was found ... they had been treating this as an unlawful homicide for some time now.

I just can't see OW as an accessory.:twocents:

Note she is added as an also accessory......watch that rabbit run through the neighbours yard and tell me different.... she will be the only one of them who will roll JMO as the weakest link, her pastor husband will guide her to do so......IMO

I've not seen it being alluded to earlier, but if there was talk of a pyramid scheme then yes I'd say this is it.

Someone posted on the online memorial for Allison that they'll miss her at the NEWAYS conferences.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/cou...spx?n=allison-baden-clay&pid=157500203&page=3
This is the link to the guestbook, you'll see a few references to NEWAYS if you go through it.

Just to clarify ... if a company sells a product to legit customers, it is not a pyramid scheme. I am not with Neways or any of them, but Neways sells well being products like aromatherapy, etc. It is not a pyramid scheme.

Did you learn anything seeing the site of the bridge Indromum?
Tried to work out where her body was found by checking out the photos while we were there...lots of footprints in the mud & 2 tiles (look like roof ridge tiles) are marking a spot there. It would not be a place to walk around in the middle of the night..I wore some good footwear & I still struggled with the difficult steep terrain in daylight.
IMO like the majority of you she was either thrown from the bridge (which considering the narrow road would be too risky) or washed downstream. No way did the perp park in the side area and place her there.

At first, I took Olivia for what she presented as.,.. a bewildered sister in law, a supportive daughter , a worried aunt..

But as the story unfolded in became, to me, full of oddness... The long affair between Gerard and MsMcHugh.. this took place in the office, between work colleages, and it caused ructions in the staff.. one report said that Toni got preferential treatment, staff left in droves... all under the benevolent eye of Nige and Elaine... who certainly accepted it, as they didnt leave that job , and at worst, approved of it.

And it seems to me, that Nige and Elaine would have had a hard job keeping that secret from Olivia.. that is.. Olivia knew about it. Her relationship with her sister in law, Allison didnt seem to extend to persuading her brother in ending this situation. Then, Allison finds out about it, Toni is fired, but the affair goes on. Nige and Elaine know about this, too. So I assume Olivia does as well. This is a close family. Does Olivia tell Allison? Apparently not. The thing goes on, matters escalate, cars are clunked, other women are bonked, business fails at extraordinary speed, ( completely forseen by astute people) Olivia is back and forth , Allison goes for a walk one morning, ( or evening ) and oddly, she is there to tell us that Gerald loves Allison.. she must know this is a complete canard, a diversion, a promo for Gerard, nothing at all to do with the truth of the matter..

This is why I see her thru a prism of dubiousness. Being a pastors wife, (and hasnt the pastor gone silent, ey? ) and claiming to do marriage counselling, oddly enough, like Nige and Elaine just has a sort of rotteness at its core, to me.

:what:I am just wondering if there ever is an arrest what I will do with all the time I free up!

Posted on 17 May 1.20 pm

Just to keep my sanity somewhat (and maybe make it less painful for Kimster and Nurse Bee) I have made a chronology of what I think we know definitely (ie that can be substantiated by either the police, public statements by friends and or other links)
Please feel free to add subtract or correct.

April 19
-GBC was due to attend Kenmore CC meeting at 7 am. No conformation if he attended.
-around 9 am GBCmade purchase at chemist. Chemist made statement to police
-Cross country race atchildren's school at which both GBCand ABCattended
- ABC goes to hairdresser stating that she has the night off as children are at sleepover 'hairdresser interviewed by police.
- ABC speaks to best friend over phone and says she will drop in on Friday after Pathways conference
-10 pm Argument overheard by neighbours, scream and muffled scream heard, dog barking loudly

April 20
-witness sees two 4wds, one white and smaller blue one , white one with parking lights, bluenose full lights, at around 4am near Anstead 2 km from Kholo Creek Bridge
- 7.30 am GBC reports ABC missing to police
-police declare crime scene and impound both vehicles
-GBC engages lawyer
- GBC observed with scratches to face and torso

April 22
- GBCcrashes friend's car

April 23
Police declare GBC a POI along with a number of other people close to the couple

April 24
Heavy rain Greater Brisbane area

April 22- 25
-GBC engages barrister

April 25
- police spent 4 hrs interviewing a woman believed to be a former colleague of GBC. This woman subsequently hires a lawyer
- Police are urging anyone who saw the family cars if ABC and GBC on the night she vanished to come forward

April 26
Police search a house in Durness St Kenmore and executed a search warrant at a business.

April 30-now
-body of Allison found near Kholo Creek bridge on bank
- police keep asking anyone who saw anything suspicious near roundabout between 11 pm on April 19 and 4.30 am April 20 to contact them.
-Police say Allison knew her killer and possibly had an accomplice.
On 5 May police say that they now know that ABC was murdered before her body was dumped in a creek

Re mobile phone, it was reported that the mobile phone,which disappeared when ABC did, eventually ran flat however, before it did, police were able to triangulate it narrowing the location to Brookfield, Kenmore and Pullenvale.

Thank you to everyone who commented, greaat collective effort, but I will take individual responsibility for any mistakes and will try and correct!'
Last edited by Rational; 05-17-2012 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Include additions from other posters
Just to remind us this was a post pulled together by a number of posters contributing to what was known in thread 10. I thought it may be useful to repost.

Thanks Rational.

Might just add though that the cars were impounded Saturday 21, not Friday based on CM reports and what we saw driving past.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-mother-of-three/story-e6frep2f-1226335230727

Also, I can't find anywhere that the a crime scene was declared on Friday 20. Huge police mobilisation - yes, crime scene - no, not until Saturday? May not make too big of a difference anyway ...

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ee-at-brookfield/story-e6freon6-1226334962242

Huge amount of rain Saturday 27th, two days before Allison was found.

Or, on the other hand, Olivia is completely unaware, quite out of the loop of the hanky panky in the office, knows absolutely nothing about it, is really a bewildered sister, a worried aunt and thinks Gerard loves Allison, and Allison needs to be returned.

And I am Queen Marie of Bulgaria passing time, mixing with the common folk.

At first, I took Olivia for what she presented as.,.. a bewildered sister in law, a supportive daughter , a worried aunt..

But as the story unfolded in became, to me, full of oddness... The long affair between Gerard and MsMcHugh.. this took place in the office, between work colleages, and it caused ructions in the staff.. one report said that Toni got preferential treatment, staff left in droves... all under the benevolent eye of Nige and Elaine... who certainly accepted it, as they didnt leave that job , and at worst, approved of it.

And it seems to me, that Nige and Elaine would have had a hard job keeping that secret from Olivia.. that is.. Olivia knew about it. Her relationship with her sister in law, Allison didnt seem to extend to persuading her brother in ending this situation. Then, Allison finds out about it, Toni is fired, but the affair goes on. Nige and Elaine know about this, too. So I assume Olivia does as well. This is a close family. Does Olivia tell Allison? Apparently not. The thing goes on, matters escalate, cars are clunked, other women are bonked, business fails at extraordinary speed, ( completely forseen by astute people) Olivia is back and forth , Allison goes for a walk one morning, ( or evening ) and oddly, she is there to tell us that Gerald loves Allison.. she must know this is a complete canard, a diversion, a promo for Gerard, nothing at all to do with the truth of the matter..

This is why I see her thru a prism of dubiousness. Being a pastors wife, (and hasnt the pastor gone silent, ey? ) and claiming to do marriage counselling, oddly enough, like Nige and Elaine just has a sort of rotteness at its core, to me.

I think that because OW lives in Townsville, she may well have been kept in the dark about TM. People generally don't "advertise" when they are having an affair. Yes, BC seniors must have known because of the business situation, but OW could well have not (until after the s**t hit the fan here). IMO.

Thanks Jojo will edit the earlier post. Did not quote and respond too long so apologies for that.

DNA is the hardest thing to find on a body that decomposed after water/ air exposure.

To match on the body of our dear Allison, from the perp/s is impossible to put them at the primary or secondary scene perhaps....(KHOLO BRIDGE).

So there is a.need to go to immunity to get someone to roll on him....JMO

Or, on the other hand, Olivia is completely unaware, quite out of the loop of the hanky panky in the office, knows absolutely nothing about it, is really a bewildered sister, a worried aunt and thinks Gerard loves Allison, and Allison needs to be returned.

And I am Queen Marie of Bulgaria passing time, mixing with the common folk.

:rocker::floorlaugh:

yes I am, the 'weakest link' sister will roll for immunity, needs her life/ children/ husband/ church/ more..... JMO....:please: roll over Olivia

Dobbing in GBC only, or GBC, Mum and Dad??

I don't know?! I'd like to think so Berry, but that's huge move for her - to turn her back on her brother and may'be the entire family (minus Adam - lucky he lives OS!) :/

???

Yes, of course I know that, but the BC family saying depression, GBC saying she walked off and didn't come back, someone (peerhaps the BCs) dumping her under a bridge, and no obvious things on the body = someone setting it up to look like suicide, jumping off a bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member