Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously this cannot be taken as fact... BUT someone in a much earlier thread said that they'd seen a pic of TM and GBC on OW's facebook...

Do we know for sure that OW was in Brisbane on the night of the 19th? Or was that just a rumour - I'm sure I also read that she came down the afternoon of the 20th? Sorry i know this was discussed in detail at some stage, sorry to bring it all up again....

:floorlaugh:CaseClosed you are a hard woman well and truly!!! I have no idea how to do this I may need a secretary

Go to the first page of this thread and in the first post by Mod SoSueMe, just above Allison's photo, there is a link to the "TimeLine Thread". Open the TimeLine thread in a new window in your PC (so that you have this thread and the Timeline open at the same time), then highlight and copy (Ctrl +C) your whole list of facts from this thread and paste (Ctrl + V) it in the TimeLine thread's last page, after last post, in the quick reply window.

Mmmmmm I would have to agree dear.

Notice the ex-relationships of the naysayers mentioned here have come through loud and clear............very bad exes and have taken along time to stop living in their own la la land/dream of outward perfection before they left finally too.

I know it, I see it, and such a waste of life and now saying GBC was really not 'THAT BAD' and still sitting of the fence saying no....I swing each day/ hour and will WAIT TO SEE HOW THINGS PAN OUT.....IMO :banghead:

I will try to not take this personally. :what:

Hi. Long time reader, first time poster. Bris born & bred but from the other side of town.

Unfortunately I don't bring anything new or of real value to the conversation.

But I've been wondering about TM & GBC. Do people think the relationship is over? Do you think they would still be in contact?

IMO, btw, I'm pretty old school - I "like" GBC for it, assisted by NBC.

I also think Paul Tulley is a loose cannon and not assisting the QPS by his statements.

RIP ABC

Go to the first page of this thread and in the first post by Mod SoSueMe, just above Allison's photo, there is a link to the "TimeLine Thread". Open the TimeLine thread in a new window in your PC (so that you have this thread and the Timeline open at the same time), then highlight and copy (Ctrl +C) your whole list of facts from this thread and paste (Ctrl + V) it in the TimeLine thread's last page, after last post, in the quick reply window.

Thanks in the Timeline now!!

Do we know for sure that OW was in Brisbane on the night of the 19th? Or was that just a rumour - I'm sure I also read that she came down the afternoon of the 20th? Sorry i know this was discussed in detail at some stage, sorry to bring it all up again....

Still an accessory any date sweetie.....

:floorlaugh:CaseClosed you are a hard woman well and truly!!! I have no idea how to do this I may need a secretary

Better still POST it to GBC and family in case they have forgotton what happened.....:waiting:

Mmmmmm I would have to agree dear.

Notice the ex-relationships of the naysayers mentioned here have come through loud and clear............very bad exes and have taken along time to stop living in their own la la land/dream of outward perfection before they left finally too.

I know it, I see it, and such a waste of life and now saying GBC was really not 'THAT BAD' and still sitting of the fence saying no....I swing each day/ hour and will WAIT TO SEE HOW THINGS PAN OUT.....IMO :banghead:

...??? Why are people so unkind? You seem to be forgetting that it is against TOR to criticise other posters in the forum.

But I've been wondering about TM & GBC. Do people think the relationship is over? Do you think they would still be in contact?

I also think Paul Tulley is a loose cannon and not assisting the QPS by his statements.

RIP ABC

I remember a TV news clip,. where someone had rung Toni, and got her mother, her mother answered the phone apparently, Toni was 'too distraught' to speak, according to Mum, and I believe that,.. I dont doubt it for a nanosecond. What the reporter said was, that Toni said Gerard had had hundreds of affairs... This was after her visits to the police station to make statements, her confirming of the affair...

Well. who wouldnt be distraught.. I just havent figured out if she was distraught because the POLICE told her of the hundreds of affairs or if she was distraught because of having to actually admit to the embarrassing spectacle of boffing a bloke who seriously wears a yellowjacket and is a famous idiot. I just dont know.

Wow Marly a new angle ...very interesting thought!!!!

A couple more thoughts....he could very well have driven the car with Allison's body in it to the bridge to make it appear a suicide. But he'd have to walk home...that's a no can do for mr well known mustard jacket, so two cars are needed.

The body in the Captiva so no traces of a deceased body are found in the Prado which was to be left at the bridge.

I'm guessing but it seems the Captiva is still in impound perhaps with traces of a deceased body in it...in which case it would be kept until the trial.

When you look into suicides so many of them jump from bridges.

Hi. Long time reader, first time poster. Bris born & bred but from the other side of town.

Unfortunately I don't bring anything new or of real value to the conversation.

RIP ABC

Welcome! I have wondered myself about current status of GBC and TM. If she is smart, she would have written him off now ... for good!

...??? Why are people so unkind? You seem to be forgetting that it is against TOR to criticise other posters in the forum.

You mean TOS... no criticism, an observation of speculations.

Please a summary of posts that's all and feeling for our DV women on site who have had the strength to leave and the death of Allison because I feel her stength was killed that night...........by you know who.

Welcome! I have wondered myself about current status of GBC and TM. If she is smart, she would have written him off now ... for good!

If she was smart she would not have gone there in the first place so moot point! :waitasec:

It appears that someone established she flew down on that Saturday, but I could just be a rumour.

A couple more thoughts....he could very well have driven the car with Allison's body in it to the bridge to make it appear a suicide. But he'd have to walk home...that's a no can do for mr well known mustard jacket, so two cars are needed.

The body in the Captiva so no traces of a deceased body are found in the Prado which was to be left at the bridge.

I'm guessing but it seems the Captiva is still in impound perhaps with traces of a deceased body in it...in which case it would be kept until the trial.

When you look into suicides so many of them jump from bridges.

I think I have missed something in your theory. The car/Prado wasn't left at the bridge.So you have this theory because 2 cars were impounded? You're kidding and I'm the fool for asking right yes ...no uuuummmmmm :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder