Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may also be the reason that OW stated in the very early video that 'Gerard loves Allison'. (This was the video where she also said ' we just want her returned'). The affair information had not been publicized at that point in time. An attempt to pre empt the damaging information to come?

I like this idea...and I like Makara's initial post explaining a possible reason for their video behaviour

"Gerard loves Allison!" = Affair about to be exposed
"We want her returned to us" = Planting seed in people's mind about abduction

IMO

Kati...one click on your name in your post...a drop down box appears...click on find all posts by "KatiKutloose"

Thanks Marly, I've been fishing and hadn't posted for so long that I couldn't find a post to do that!

Both parents could have been interviewed while their home was been searched. My problem with your scenario about maybe the father in law being the perp is that I don't see a motive. What would be his motive???

Happy son - sick of dealing with painful Daughter in law - likes the new girl heaps better thinks GBC made a bad choice first time round - we can fix this???????

Although I rarely post I do read every post and have done since the 1st thread. I consider every piece of information offered and rate it on a personal possibility scale based on the original source, the number of sources outside WS including MSM, the poster (based on their contributions over past 7 weeks) and the most important point, is it logical? It's not possible on a site such as this to have everything verified, signed and sealed. It is speculation based on known facts and unverified premises, rumour and gossip - you either take it as it is or leave it.

On another note, have searched all the pics and videos and not been able to locate one taken since 20 April showing GBC's right profile. Anyone recall one I may have missed?

Posting a couple of photos which are right profile.

Attachments

• 190320-gerard-baden-clay.jpg
    190320-gerard-baden-clay.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 32
  • 303743-gerard-baden-clay.jpg
    303743-gerard-baden-clay.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 617525-baden-clay.jpg
    617525-baden-clay.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 292222-baden-clay-in-car.jpg
    292222-baden-clay-in-car.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 32
You don't know that he didn't.

Media reported what the Dickies said: "He told us she went for a walk and didn't come back ... that's all he said" . According to the Dickies, that's all GBC said, nothing else.

Happy son - sick of dealing with painful Daughter in law - likes the new girl heaps better thinks GBC made a bad choice first time round - we can fix this???????

hmmm, I don't buy that, but it's your view.

So Bwana might have been sitting there pleasantly plissed waiting for someone to take him home. :what:

Come on Makara - have you forgotten the passion between the elder BC's surely that union is as tight as a drum. RLOL He couldn't possibly be looking for the younger version yet..... perhaps; nahh it will get me banned

Media reported what the Dickies said: "He told us she went for a walk and didn't come back ... that's all he said" . According to the Dickies, that's all GBC said, nothing else.

So he called and just said ' Allison went for a walk and didn't come back' and then just hung up? I doubt it. Would they not have asked questions themselves like 'Did you call ......?' I think they are saying he didn't give any other details about her going missing, not other associated details.

Both parents could have been interviewed while their home was been searched. My problem with your scenario about maybe the father in law being the perp is that I don't see a motive. What would be his motive???

Need more time (ha) to piece it together for myself, and I know it may add me to the list of nutty personal anecdotes, BUT, when I was a kid, my grandfather actually chased my dad through the house with a knife when my dad told him that he & my mom were splitting up. "How can you do this to MY family" .This was not a violent man in any way before this (age approx.70)
He is the Bwanna..maybe has the same value in family? (ha again)

also, may be financially, he knew it would be the end of them all..

I Dunno. family waiting eagerly for dinner..

So he called and just said ' Allison went for a walk and didn't come back' and then just hung up? I doubt it. Would they not have asked questions themselves like 'Did you call ......?' I think they are saying he didn't give any other details about her going missing, not other associated details.

Well if what he is saying is true, really what else would there be for him to say?

Very thorough post! I do though disagree with some of what you have analysed:

- Initially, the husband was a POI
- Later it changed to him not being a POI
- And subsequently it became "no comment" (and still is). At no point in time have QPS said that they believe he had no involvement in this case (like I have seen in other cases where one partner has gone missing or has been murdered and the remaining partner has been "cleared' by police fairly quickly)
- When the body was located, Det Insp Ainsworth said on camera that they were treating this as an unlawful homicide, in fact, they had been treating it as such for some time. This IMO indicates that they knew fairly early into the investigation that she was murdered
- There has been a large focus on searching the BC families properties and cars, to the point of the cars being impounded for at least 6 weeks (one) and maybe even longer for the other one
- I don't believe for one moment that the husband has been ruled out by QPS

The video may have been a catalyst for some posters and also provoked a whole heap of animosity (to say the least) against these two families, in particular the display by the parents of GBC. Furthermore, the animal skulls displayed at the front of their home made it even worse! Many were outraged and very judgemental about the parents because of this and all sorts of assumptions started.

I still believe domestic violence is somehow in the picture and the husband's affair(s) is just because he had no respect, nor did he care for his wife.
All just my opinion.

:D thanks CC, I did say that he was first a POI then at day 3 (i think) he was no longer, but I didnt mention how he has since been a POI due to the 'no comment' comments, which indicate he is and is suss in itself. The reason I didn't go further into what he was being considered as NOW, was that I was really focusing on those initial days and trying to point out that at this time, QPS were not looking at him. Even that morning when they were informed she was missing, I feel that they did not think GBC was suspicious, based on those comments from my post. So it led me to believe that something else caused them concern. They talked to GBC that morning, so I think something he told them made them very worried, because he said he was very worried. Am I making sense here? Im trying!! MOO :moo:

I also think that what was uncovered that morning could well have made the QPS believe they would be looking at a homicide, I just don't see evidence to imply that GBC was behind it, so I back you up on the unlawful homicide comment too. MOO :moo:

as for the cars, I agree that there is something of interest, some evidence that Allison was in one of those cars, and perhaps after she dies, or evidence of places the car/s had been that night, with or without her in them. MOO :moo:

The BC family homes...I wonder if this is standard procedure for people of interest, and now I wonder whether they raided the seniors based on old man at bus stop, rather than what I first thought, which was, GBC had evidence there. MOO:moo:

I sound like I am all for GBC's innocence today...and I have made a point of trying to identify points that would protest his innocence. This is not because I believe it, it is because I am doing a little bit of eliminating. If anyone can disprove any of the comments I post, then we can safely say he is not innocent. MOO :moo:

According to the www there is a car wash at 888 Moggill Road Kenmore. Here is a link: http://www.gps-data-team.info/whereis/Car_Wash_Kenmore

Here is a link to the map showing the distance between the car wash and what I believe is the roundabout in question where NBC was allegedly seen.
http://www.whereis.com/?id=543A7B39A2E91F

This is the Caltex Service Station and it isn't at the roundabout, it's opposite Kenmore Plaza, set back on the corner of Marshall Lane. I'm not sure if it has an operational Car Wash. I dont go there regularly but I do go there now and then, and haven't noticed it. I just wondered because on that same page it refers to other Car Washes and i know for a fact that at least one is not actually a Car Wash, only a petrol station.

Do other locals know if the Caltex has an operational Car Wash?

True - local Liadan here

I just wanted to say I am with you on the theories you have on the idea of a local being verified to post here. It means nothing unless you can state the terms of that verification -having a close friend means that you still get second hand knowledge. I think we all have to pick and choose the info we need to sleuth our way through. We can't all be led someone has to disagree and so don't sell yourself short!!! You are definitely needed here! Great that Kimster is happy with that info but doesn't mean we all have to take it as gospel!

I have learnt many local things about my area just being on this here forum and I have lived here on the 'westside' most of my life! I even go to ABC's hairdresser for goodness sake!!! But would I get myself verified - not a chance. I didn't know there were cameras for traffic calming at the Village roundabout and certainly was not aware of the short cut between Brookfield and Kilkaven Ave. And if you had asked me about the cameras I would have sworn on my life that they didn't exist.

And just quietly and jokingly I have another theory on NBC at the bus stop. There was simply NOT enough room in the Prado for NBC on the first pass. We had GBC, plus 3 others and ABC taking up the extra seats in the back of the Prado. (NBC had been dropped off at the village to busily dispose of evidence while the others went to drop the body of ABC.) He had to wait for them to get back before he could be picked up and taken home!

This is simply a crazy and irreverent version of events. I do not mean to offend! I have never minced my words in the past about who I feel is responsible for ABC's death and I am sure (gut only) that these feelings will be realised - time will tell. I so want her sisters words to guide us in our journey to find her murderer. We will bring whoever did this awful thing to ABC to beautiful justice.

According to your post, you believe there were 3 people with the husband in one car?? I know Paul Tully said that up to 5 could have been involved, but I just find it difficult to believe. Can you tell us who the other 3 are in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18