Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“It was very out of character for the mother-of-three.”

He confirmed it was still a missing person’s investigation and that Allison’s husband, Gerard Baden-Clay, was no longer a person of interest.

Supt Ainsworth said there was no obvious reason for Allison not to return home."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ul-plea-for-help/story-e6freoof-1226336283974

In this news report it very clearly states that Supt. Ainsworth says Gerard Baden-Clay is no longer a Person of Interest...

There is no way the newspaper could print this if it is not completely accurate as being quoted by Supt Ainsworth...?????

I think we have to assume that the police were very astute on this case. They were correct to assume that ABC had been murdered and call the house a murder scene. They have done all the necessary protocol for the investigation in getting evidence from the BC house and GBC/EBC/NBC papers and stuff at C21 work. They worked endlessly to find a body, they did door knocks to seek evidence in areas beyond the circumferance of the murder site , they have run trial scenarios at the KV roundabout. And now they have the three most telling things of the investigation in tact. The body which will reveals the cod, and intimate homicide has distinct trademarkings, the place of death which was known as a scouting area, and an idea of what the murder weapon would be.

Endless paperwork and setting up a paper trail to support their theories in order to lead to the arrest will take time. They want to put this person away and throw away the key.

To my knowledge, no place of death or time of death either has been established for public release. Hopefully the body wll reveal the COD, but it sometimes occurs that no cause of death can be established. Further, in the absence of obvious foul play ( as stated by police), and no established COD, one is left without a murder weapon. JMO

IMO, the consecutive visits could be not about what the neighbours heard but the neighbours themselves... :crystalball:

Im shocked to see you write this. There has never been an impression put forward that the neighbours were suspects here. I thought you were totally against rumour mongering grannie....and now you have come up with a rip snorter.

Not cutting it down....as anything is a possibility...Not so sure how it ties in though. Any thoughts on how the neighbours tie into this investigation, other than a barking dog.?

I think we have to assume that the police were very astute on this case. They were correct to assume that ABC had been murdered and call the house a murder scene. They have done all the necessary protocol for the investigation in getting evidence from the BC house and GBC/EBC/NBC papers and stuff at C21 work. They worked endlessly to find a body, they did door knocks to seek evidence in areas beyond the circumferance of the murder site , they have run trial scenarios at the KV roundabout. And now they have the three most telling things of the investigation in tact. The body which will reveals the cod, and intimate homicide has distinct trademarkings, the place of death which was known as a scouting area, and an idea of what the murder weapon would be.

Endless paperwork and setting up a paper trail to support their theories in order to lead to the arrest will take time. They want to put this person away and throw away the key.

Yep then we can have a virtual party.

:fireworks2:

May be simply none of your business I am not telling you?

As someone mentioned earlier, the police might want the true suspect think that he is out of their radar.

Grannie as Supt Ainsworth has already stated publically to the newspaper that GBC is no longer a POI...this would surely mean they could not still be considering him a suspect in any way...Do you agree?

Grannie as Supt Ainsworth has already stated publically to the newspaper that GBC is no longer a POI...this would surely mean they could not still be considering him a suspect in any way...Do you agree?

Supt Ainsworth, happily indicated that he was not a person of interest, pror to Allison being found. Post her body being, found, he has not continued in alignment, with this emphatic backing. He instead has indicated "No Comment". Which means he is not indicating No, he isn't.....though is not indicating YES, he is either.

But I do see your point Elspeth and I think one could look at this aspect, from differing views and both be right. Hugs

Please can you tell us how you do that ... Putting the lines through!!?? I really would love to know

I think its called a write through or line through..in Word? I've seen it before, will check it out....

How does GBC go from being a person of interest to not being a person of interest? What changed? What is he officially classed as at the moment by the QPS or are they still not disclosing.

My humble apologies.... she says as she slumps away shoulders down head hung low in shame and embarrassed yet again. I have demoted myself to 'sleuth lurker' from this point forth... :banghead:

Ohhhhh MG, I wanna give you a hug! Atleast you're out there trying to find info to help us all out - I wouldn't have a clue where to look and if by some miracle I found some useful info, I'm sure that I'd stuff up the linking business, as I've never done it before. I'm only good at passing on gossip - and that's really bad!!! :) I love your posts MG - please keep them coming! :please:

just a quick question..was the house called a murder scene..a crime scene? here must be a difference? I only remember something about it being a crime scene for several days at the very beginning :)

If it is correct and the police went to the BC's that night Scraps may turn out to be a hero. Without his barking there may never have been an alert to anything being astray at the home. Allison may not have been reported missing for longer and who knows what the killer/s might have tried to set up, in order to throw the Police off the scent. JMO

At the time, I would not think so. My take on it is, if GBC was ruled out as POI very shortly after Allison's disappearance, it was because he provided some kind of alibi, or the police found something that could serve as an alibi for him. But they won't tell us. But if later on his status got upgraded to POI again or 'suspect', then it would be on the basis of another finding which nulls his alibi.

For example, if someone was on the internet for several hours sending emails at certain time, then it could serve as his alibi for that period of time. If then his ISP server logs show that his email account was accessed from some other residence, not where he claims he was at that time, then it would mean that this person does not have an alibi.
MOO.

From a report dated April 26, 2012 12:00AM

Supt Ainsworth said he was particularly interested in hearing from anyone who saw either of the cars owned by the Baden-Clays, a white Toyota Prado and a silver Holden Captiva, being driven on the night she disappeared, between 8pm Thursday and 6am Friday.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...urbs-of-brisbane/story-e6freoof-1226338302828

It's always struck me as a little strange that 2 cars were taken out to Kholo Creek that night. Why was there a need for 2? Surely, Allison's body, GBC and maybe an accomplice would fit into 1 car? I'm wondering if the initial plan was to leave the Prado (her car) out there, so that it looked like she drove out and committed suicide. Then GBC and maybe accomplice could drive home in the second car. However, along the way, GBC and/or accomplice changed their minds, and decided that they had to bring the Prado home again - for whatever reason. JMO.

Ohhhhh MG, I wanna give you a hug! Atleast you're out there trying to find info to help us all out - I wouldn't have a clue where to look and if by some miracle I found some useful info, I'm sure that I'd stuff up the linking business, as I've never done it before. I'm only good at passing on gossip - and that's really bad!!! :) I love your posts MG - please keep them coming! :please:

Thank you , you are so very sweet. I am only learning ........................ Does that mean I can still play ?:woohoo:

This is getting ridiculous , so now the neighbours had something to do with ABC's death. Too many ridiculous rumours floating around, time to shut this blog down before more innocent people are dragged into this.

I'm sorry to say this but you have a hide to come from nowhere and dismiss this forum like that. Grannie can say what she likes. I assume the police would be looking at everyone Neighbours. Etc. it's all just ideas. Sometimes we tread on each others toes.

I'm sorry to say this but you have a hide to come from nowhere and dismiss this forum like that. Grannie can say what she likes. I assume the police would be looking at everyone Neighbours. Etc. it's all just ideas. Sometimes we tread on each others toes.

I agree ollijack.....Although I see where they are coming from, I dont undrstand, why some who never post, do that (as though they have some sudden anger on something so little). Just like my thoughts on people who rarely post, who go off and contact people on other forums about others privacy being at risk (when there is no reason to think ones privacy would be at risk).....they sit here, under a radar, having not much to say..................but run off and involve themselves by contacting others......then get appreciation for it................Bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties