Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have decided that everything I read in the media, whether it be a newspaper or an online article.....is as grounded in 'fact' as any of our most ridiculous theories yet. We spend so much time arguing over 'brisbane times said this' 'courier mail states that' 'news.com.au said this' 'herald sun swears this happened'

they are so often inaccurate and IMO, will say anything for a story as long as it borders just barely on the truth. Last week CM dragged a man's name through the mud based on a tenuous connection at best....no reason and no connection to the crime in question.....just because they had nothing else...it was pretty sad

I'm sorry to say this but you have a hide to come from nowhere and dismiss this forum like that. Grannie can say what she likes. I assume the police would be looking at everyone Neighbours. Etc. it's all just ideas. Sometimes we tread on each others toes.

I've been here since thread 1 and have posted a few times .

I can confirm that. Dogs bark at strangers. Not always, but if they do, it has to be a stranger.

Some dogs will bark at strangers...some don't. Some dogs will bark at someone if they've taken a dislike to that person for whatever reason.

Then there's some dogs which just keep yapping & yapping at thin air.

I can confirm that. Dogs bark at strangers. Not always, but if they do, it has to be a stranger.

my dog barks at my daughter every night when she comes to the front door from work

I never said that the neighbours are or should be suspects. But once the police said that they do not rule anyone out (as a suspect?), then they have to check everything and everyone. Otherwise, the only "available" kind of POI is GBC, and this limits the investigation. Somebody has murdered Allison. If it's not GBC, then who? How to identify that someone? The newspapers write only about people close to the victim, and rightfully so. JMO.

In regards to this case, IMO the papers only write about what they are allowed to by QPS at the moment. Why do you think it could not be the husband?

MAKARA
Please get your crystal ball out and tell us if perps will be charged next week:floorlaugh:

my dog barks at my daughter every night when she comes to the front door from work

MY dogs only bark when someone stands outside the gate, as soon as they come in they think they must be guests or otherwise trusted so very useless really.

oh boy, just re read my post and even I dont understand it!!!! my main point here that needs to be clear for all is:

WHETHER OR NOT THE POLICE ATTENDED A CALL OUT TO THE HOME OF ALLISON AND GBC ON THURSDAY 19TH APRIL, THE FACT REMAINS THAT THERE IS NO POSSIBLE CHANCE THAT ALLISON WAS THERE, OR IF SHE WAS THERE, WAS SIGHTED BY THE POLICE..... THEY WOULD NOT HAVE LATER STATED TO THE PUBLIC THAT SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN KILLED AS EARLY AS 8PM IF THEY HAD SEEN HER AT 9 OR 10PM, ALIVE ....
MINNI: You make a valid point there.

Ok mystery person grannie, what are you not telling us then?

Are you always playing devil's advocate about every:

1. theory
2. fact
3. evidence stated
4. MSM comment

5. Or POST??????

Would really help us sleuthers, because if we think we are taking a step forwards, it may be slipping backwards if we don't know/understand your motive for Allison's murder solving.

Thanks in anticipation

With greatest respect to Berry! Love to hear the devil's advocate perspective. I think IMOO if the police have a theory they would bounce their ideas off each other. Go Grannie with respect to Allison.

Hey Rational,

press the quote button on this message. See the S tags in front of and at the end of Like this? That's how you add a strike to your text.

Like this.
GBC did it GBC did it IMOO. Hope it works!!

MY dogs only barks when someone stands outside the gate, as soon as they come in they think they must be guests or otherwise trusted so very useless really.

thanks Rational, they are all different hey? Its dependant upon the dog isn't it? they do what they do ... BECAUSE THEY ARE DOGS and have their own personalities

:
Well, I have decided that everything I read in the media, whether it be a newspaper or an online article.....is as grounded in 'fact' as any of our most ridiculous theories yet. We spend so much time arguing over 'brisbane times said this' 'courier mail states that' 'news.com.au said this' 'herald sun swears this happened'

they are so often inaccurate and IMO, will say anything for a story as long as it borders just barely on the truth. Last week CM dragged a man's name through the mud based on a tenuous connection at best....no reason and no connection to the crime in question.....just because they had nothing else...it was pretty sad

I am referring to the huge amount of rubbish :pinocchio: discrepancies in the reporting across the board...no one has a ****ing clue who's Arthur and who's Martha

so anything I read that isn't substantiated or verified by Queensland Police, in particular Mark Ainsworth (and of course Bob Atkinson) really has little value other than to confuse us IMO MOO

Thanks Thinking....excellent point...I have no idea and that throws it all out the window!

It is an actual fact that the police felt she may have been killed as early as 8pm.....

therefore if the police visited the house that night, and THAT could still be quite possible....it was NOT for a domestic, because if it was, there is your proof that they didnt demand to see her at that point, which is not normal procedure

so if they didnt see her, and left, it would mean the last OFFICIAL sighting of her was at the hairdressers.....

is it really likely the police would leave if hubby said she took off but was fine, just angry? I guess it could be especially if they had a squizzy around and couldnt see her, but I would like to hear more opinions on this...

If they did come and she wasnt there, and they were told she had gone walking...this might back up the gone for a walk if both cars were there at that time

THANKS THINKING :D my freaking head is spinning and confused so I will have to take a break to rethink this bit...you have made a really important point here...to me anyway :)

For what it's worth my head is spinning with all this too minni :) !

Dogs bark at cats too!

With due respect to CC and Scraps and me being pedantic... Again. A dog barking at a cat or the postman for that matter is still the dog barking at someone in their territory. Scaps could have been barking at the pesky possum in his yard. As an owner of previously 2 foxies, I could tell by them if they were barking at an intruder or the possum. Foxies are good guard dogs in that manner because they alert the owner without biting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties