Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that Scraps owners came forward themselves with the info so were not 'lead by the prosecution' in a legal sense.

Good point R!! I feel like we might be getting somewhere. So Scraps owners came forward to say their dog was acting/barking out of the ordinary ie. not a cat. So can we assume that an intruder was in Scraps property and he wasn't happy. Who was the intruder.

Good point R!! I feel like we might be getting somewhere. So Scraps owners came forward to say their dog was acting/barking out of the ordinary ie. not a cat. So can we assume that an intruder was in Scraps property and he wasn't happy. Work with me here.

Yep, the key point was, that this was unusual behaviour for scraps to behave like this. Cats in a yard, usual behaviour.....possum in yard, usual behaviour.....Oh, to see through a dogs eyes....................almost like being "a fly on the wall".

That is downright freaky Berry......I consider myself a lucky lady in so many ways...You know, other than seeing the police with one, I have never even seen a shotgun...Other than movies and when I walked past a gun shop......I wouldnt even know how to handle myself in such a scenario................Im a bit naive in that regards.....You have endured entirely too much.

Maybe the police have most of the evidence but they are having trouble, like us, working out a scenario where all these cars are going everywhere that night, and Allison ends up where she is, people are telling lies or not telling etc.

OMG OMG - Stop STOP - you are going to make me cry - I have gone from life threatening spasms or laughter about the text getting '_____' through the middle of it and the yappy dogs peeing with elation to overwhelmed with your stories of suffering through ordinary days in life! I hope you all have some joys in your life that you can keep close to your heart! :laughcry:

It is no wonder you guys are all so connected to this case! You have such life experience and gut instincts about what happened to Allison. Wow - she is truly lucky to have such a sensitive, concerned and 'in touch' bunch of sleuthers here!!!!! ( I can see ABC saying
"Yay to Websleuthers!" through Kakara's swarovski rainbow crystal ball - Makara's CB is still on Greg's Bicycle with the disco ball)

I expect this post to be deleted cause its all about 'US' as posters more than the case...... but --- to all you guys and gals doing it tough -take care of yourselves first!!!!:hug:

We sure are a bag of mixed nuts in here, aren't we..... xox.....lol

I so relate to this.....Im not physically abused though. What I get is incessant nagging one minute, silent treatment the next....and nothing is ever constant....It's either, all temper or nothing......Sadly, over time, ive preferred to enjoy those moments when it's nothing :( Though find the entirety of it rather emotionally abusive.

If I dont work, i'm lazy.....When I do work, he wants me to leave at the drop of a hat, when kids are sick or he wants something. He wants me to work in the evenings, but doesnt want me to work when he is on night shift. He wants me to put the children in after school care, so I can work, but when I do, it costs money and he wants me to pull them out. He has it so I live over an hour away from my family and chooses to have his family close, but feels its my families responsibility to look after my kids if I work.......I feel like I cannot do a single thing right..............But, my crap is piddly, compared ot so many of you lovely ladies.

xx

no it isnt piddly....I am not physically abused, but have been, and it is no worse than the endless confusion and exhaustion you get from a control freak who doesn't hit you, but continuously changes the rules to suit them. Willough, what you talk about is very real, very upsetting, you feel trapped, I have found the feeling of being trapped to be nearly unbearable.

one example comes to mind, and its something I wont ever forgive myself for. my dear dear friend lived away from me, and her brother died. she was devastated, and when I spoke to her, I told her I would be there immediately. I didnt have much money but had a free train ticket. my partner said I couldnt go because we couldnt afford it. I said yes we can it will cost nothing to get there. As for the kids, I could take the little one. or all of them. he said, no, he couldnt afford the petrol to get to the train station. after a few days of fighting, I didn't go. I never forgave myself, but I dont really think she forgave me either. He didn't want me to be with all the friends from my past as he didnt really know them and didnt like me being with friends.
I think this kind of abuse is terribly terribly painful and having someone try to control or manipulate how you feel, control where you go, well that is just as bad, IMO

Good point R!! I feel like we might be getting somewhere. So Scraps owners came forward to say their dog was acting/barking out of the ordinary ie. not a cat. So can we assume that an intruder was in Scraps property and he wasn't happy. Work with me here.

As she was a neighbour to Baden-Clays, Scraps owner was adament it was something going on in their garden and Scraps was relentlessly still way down the back and barking..........at 'someone burying the phone/ planting the phone in a tree'......like that or a similar scenario I read .

Maybe the police have most of the evidence but they are having trouble, like us, working out a scenario where all these cars are going everywhere that night, and Allison ends up where she is, people are telling lies or not telling etc.

QPS and thus DPP have the problem of linking the perp to the CRIME SCENE (Allisons body at KHOLO Bank/ Scout Camp).......no evidence of perp on or at where body was found or disposed.

OMGOODNESS! We desperately need some new info on this case! PLEASE bring it on QPS! :please:

OMGOODNESS! We desperately need some new info on this case! PLEASE bring it on QPS! :please:

JMO but if TM is in hiding and police talked to someone in Sydney, might this be TM? Isn't she originally from Sydney?

Good point R!! I feel like we might be getting somewhere. So Scraps owners came forward to say their dog was acting/barking out of the ordinary ie. not a cat. So can we assume that an intruder was in Scraps property and he wasn't happy. Who was the intruder.

Ok and this is completely IMOO. The property where Scraps is is within the hot zone (correct?) which also correlates to where the last triangulation of the mobile phone was pointing. I am not sure that Alisson was murdered at home, because that would leave a dirty crime scene. I feel that somehow there was an argument when she got back from the hairdresser, Alisson walked outside to get some air or was going to get in the car to get away from GBC. He followed her in a rage she ran away further, he caught up, she screamed, he strangled her. This would explain the initial screams and the subsequent muffled screams (reported by the neighbours and CM). He than left her whilst he got assistance, got her in he Captiva and drove to Kholo Creek Bridge, somehow involving NBC. All IMOO

In other words it wasn't an intruder but the dog became aware of he seriousness of the sounds and wen berserk accordingly.

JMO but if TM is in hiding and police talked to someone in Sydney, might this be TM? Isn't she originally from Sydney?

But didn't he meet this new bird at some Century 21 conference? He met TM when he was selling her home.......and he saw how amazingly wonderful she was......BLEAURGHHHHHH

That is downright freaky Berry......I consider myself a lucky lady in so many ways...You know, other than seeing the police with one, I have never even seen a shotgun...Other than movies and when I walked past a gun shop......I wouldnt even know how to handle myself in such a scenario................Im a bit naive in that regards.....You have endured entirely too much.

With love and respect to members and moderators. Can we please access the deditacted chat room. Is there a victims area which is private. In saying that please be aware that nothing on the Internet is private with ISP and such. Many I assume we're drawn here by ... There for the graceof God go I.

This is for the justice of Allison. Let people connect without shame to share experiences and support. Reach out to others on here and at home.

Let us not forget 3 beautiful girls. Alllison's girls.

ROKAY Shaggy (I always loved Scooby the ultimate sleuther!)

But didn't he meet this new bird at some Century 21 conference? He met TM when he was selling her home.......and he saw how amazingly wonderful she was......BLEAURGHHHHHH
Sorry, I didn't read anything about WHO the police were supposedly speaking with in Sydney. Actually I think they didn't say anything. Just made me wonder if the person Paul Tully was on about was TM in hiding in Sydney.

QPS and thus DPP have the problem of linking the perp to the CRIME SCENE (Allisons body at KHOLO Bank/ Scout Camp).......no evidence of perp on or at where body was found or disposed.

Berry, is the "crime scene" where Allison was found/disposed? I would have thought that has the "crime scene" was where she was actually murdered? I guess it could be both. And how do you know that no evidence of perp has been found on Allison or near the site she was found/disposed? I'm not doubting you - just dying for some new info (even though it sounds disappointing) and also interested in where you are getting your info from?

With love and respect to members and moderators. Can we please access the deditacted chat room. Is there a victims area which is private. In saying that please be aware that nothing on the Internet is private with ISP and such. Many I assume we're drawn here by ... There for the graceof God go I.

This is for the justice of Allison. Let people connect without shame to share experiences and support. Reach out to others on here and at home.

Let us not forget 3 beautiful girls. Alllison's girls.

Taken with love and respect....(((((HUGS)))))

I think what happens, in EVERY case, where we go off track, whether it be because of our experiences, laughter and at times stupidity, is that something that is said in relation to Allison, strikes a chord......and because everyone is here, we tend to make our responses here. It's not deliberate.

Ill be honest everytime I go to the chat room, no-one is there....Its so hard to know how to do it right.

Sorry, I didn't read anything about WHO the police were supposedly speaking with in Sydney. Actually I think they didn't say anything. Just made me wonder if the person Paul Tully was on about was TM in hiding in Sydney.

Its all good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member