Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but there are no engineers or builders involved in this case. The topic is estate agents

Any supersleuths out there who can work out which conference she was to attend on Friday 20 April in Brisvegas? My landline has gone down : (

Mrs BC Snr has done quite a bit of odd things...For example the checking of the mail box with her friend and the odd chatter to her while the camera's were rolling this really annoyed me for some reson..I found that quite bizarre...The flag pole scene seemed acted out for the camera's..It just seems that they are really liking the media attention particularly Mrs BC snr...She is quite a strange charachter IMO.

But the Mail box scene was an awkward one...the friend looked like she just wanted o get out of there But Mrs BC was keen for her to han around for the camera's....Did anyone else notice this?

I am also assuming that the fact that police are unable to determine whether or not Allison was deceased on arrival at Kholo Creek would indicate that the house showed no signs of a struggle or considered a crime scene? This is in keeping with the observation of her body on retrieval as showing no visible signs of trauma.

It was reported in the media that the police know she was killed before being taken to the bridge.

Whilst I may be new to this forum, I thought we were allowed freedom of speech.
We each have our own opinions, ideas and the ability to speculate. This doesn't mean we necessarily have to agree with each other. We have the option to ignore a post if we so choose. In real life we meet this challenge all the time - are we nasty to these people or do we choose to turn the other cheek and move on?
Every poster here has ABC's best interests at heart and want the killer charged.
I personally find each and every post gives me something to think about (whether I agree, or not)

Any supersleuths out there who can work out which conference she was to attend on Friday 20 April in Brisvegas? My landline has gone down : (

I have been trying to find this out too. Not much luck so far.

if allison allegedly stopped being property manager as someone here heard, maybe she was planning to leave gerard on the friday, while the children were at their sleepover and out of harms way, wonder if the things she was going to be dropping to her friend were some personal belongings to be kept safe. they may have argued about her leaving and he could no longer control her.

also police were pretty positive in the first few days she was still alive.

Hi Guys, as we seem to have hit a bit of a wall and are not going anywhere and nothing new seems to be coming to light, can reinvestigate what we know as fact please?

My first question is do we know for certain that she was still alive at 10pm? Are we certain she put the girls to bed? Do we have any idea what she usually wore around the house?

Just a couple of questions that have come to mind re reading earlier posts.

if allison allegedly stopped being property manager as someone here heard, maybe she was planning to leave gerard on the friday, while the children were at their sleepover and out of harms way, wonder if the things she was going to be dropping to her friend were some personal belongings to be kept safe. they may have argued about her leaving and he could no longer control her.

I wonder Bearbear if the tenancy is still with Century 21 or if it was sold as what is known as a "rent roll"? That could be anither indicator to the financial stress

I wondered this too. Whether or not this was a step she had taken towards a different direction in life. As I said I know it is hearsay but it did make me wonder if this decision may have lead up to what happened to her on the Thursday night / Friday morning.

Maybe BC snr was having an affair and ABC was going to tell?

BC Snr has acted a bit strange as well...?

We each have our own opinions, ideas and the ability to speculate. This doesn't mean we necessarily have to agree with each other. We have the option to ignore a post if we so choose. In real life we meet this challenge all the time - are we nasty to these people or do we choose to turn the other cheek and move on?
Every poster here has ABC's best interests at heart and want the killer charged.
I personally find each and every post gives me something to think about (whether I agree, or not)

Free speech isn't actually a law in Australia (even though this website is hosted in the US, I believe). Aside from this, the website is privately owned. Anyone who hosts a forum has the right to enforce whatever rules they so desire. The rules are there for all new members to read. The issue is that a lot of posts are not in the spirit of this forum, and are therefore causing problems i.e. name-calling and insults of forum members and members of the public, naming members of the public not involved in the case, etc.

Don't take this harshly, just wanted to clarify.

Here are the rules. Please read them:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Etiquette & Information[/ame]

Freedom of Speech:

While we believe very much in the freedom of speech & expression, you DO NOT have an absolute right to say whatever you want in this community. WS is based in the United States, but is not an agency of the Federal or any State government - so the 1st Amendment to the United States Constitution and similar State amendments regarding your right to free speech DO NOT APPLY HERE. Anything that goes against our core beliefs and the purpose for which this community was designed may not be allowed. Posts and comments that are meant to incite conflicts between members or outside parties are strictly prohibited. WS Administration has the absolute right to edit, modify, close or delete any content found in this community. While this rarely, if ever happens, we will not tolerate individuals or groups creating problems with the overall membership.

It was reported in the media that the police know she was killed before being taken to the bridge.

Hi CaseClosed - do you have a link? I looked extensively today and around the time that they found her body and reports indicate that the police had yet to confirm whether or not she was alive when she arrived at Kholo Creek. Has something been released since? This intrigues me because of ALL the questions it raises.

Found this one -

http://www.carternewell.com/news/partner-to-speak-at-2012-property-management-conference.aspx

"Professional Liability Partner Michael Gapes will speak at the 2012 REIQ Property Management Conference on Friday, 20 April 2012, at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre."

Interesting. I wonder, if this is the conference she was going to attend:

-was GBC going as well, or other family members/staff?
-could she have told GBC that she was not going to go, especially if she was going to represent their business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member