Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...maybe she provided a false alibi that is now falling apart. I believe the police know he's guilty, but are having to disprove an alibi or similar claim before they can act.

Great point - that would fit into them testing the driving times from the roundabout, to see if the alibi times added up. And why they haven't named him a POI if he has an alibi.

Good thinking 99. :)

I don't know Dee.....I dont know who the lady you named is. Someone came in and mentioned her name once and how they believed she looked like the person that went to the BC Seniors home in a Suncorp outfit. I mentioned that someone should see if the two were maybe the same person....but then deleted my post immediately because it had her name in it.

We should never presume. Not meant in a nasty way, but female RE agents are a dime a dozen...............It could be one of many of the female agents that have worked for him.

If it is the same woman they have interviewed three times, once for 4 hours, why is she just lawyering up now?

If she is involved in someway, perhaps police are closing in. We don't know what has gone on behind closed doors. Whether Police have even had words with.

And if its for slander well, I guess thats because that would be something that has been building. My feeling is more likely the first reason.(but I don't know)

(I should add, involved in someway, could be as simple as providing a false alibi..but unfortunately could be a whole lot more)

I'm sure everyone is aware by now to be careful about posting names of people who may not be involved at all in this case??

Allison was last seen and heard from 19 days ago (it seems longer). I think the QP are doing a mighty fine job thus far :)

interesting article! Thx for the link berry!

Edit - removed a persons name by a previous poster as i dont want that to get caught up in the other conversation happening atm!

this woman who has been quoted by the courier newspaper with her kinds words abour allison is not the mistress i know her very well.

I don't know Dee.....I dont know who the lady you named is. Someone came in and mentioned her name once and how they believed she looked like the person that went to the BC Seniors home in a Suncorp outfit. I mentioned that someone should see if the two were maybe the same person....but then deleted my post immediately because it had her name in it.

We should never presume. Not meant in a nasty way, but female RE agents are a dime a dozen...............It could be one of many of the female agents that have worked for him.

There were many female associates that worked with GBC her name has not been mentioned here neither in the press but she was shown on news footage arriving at indooroopilly police station at the early stage of the case

Allison was last seen and heard from 19 days ago (it seems longer). I think the QP are doing a mighty fine job thus far :)

It does seem a lot longer doesn't it, those poor kids, can't imagine how long it must feel for them.

At last report there were 25 detectives working full time on the case...that's a lot of hours being put in.

I'm confident QP will get the person who killed her.

There were many female associates that worked with GBC her name has not been mentioned here neither in the press but she was shown on news footage arriving at indooroopilly police station at the early stage of the case

Not interested her name, but was it her car he pranged at Shoppingtown, do you know (the close acquaintance)?

side topic:
i went for a run the other day, and i have one of those Nike+ inserts in my shoes, and with my phone it syncs up any walks/runs I do...I turn it on anytime i head out for exercise.

I know its just a 'little' out there, but what if she had one of these tracking devices that record your speed/calories/distance/location?? Would be invaluable to find. Im guessing ABCs phone still hasnt turned up?

excuse the randomness :|

It does seem a lot longer doesn't it, those poor kids, can't imagine how long it must feel for them.

At last report there were 25 detectives working full time on the case...that's a lot of hours being put in.

I'm confident QP will get the person who killed her.

I feel they will catch them too!

Just because GBC has engaged the services of a lawyer doesn't mean that he initiated it... Maybe someone else, like NBC hired on his behalf? He might have been left with little choice? Or of course it could be as bad as it looks?...

From very early on at the beginning of this thread some 200 pages back! there were a number of suggestions and I think that perhaps everyone wants closure before the funeral and IMO somone has "cracked" and this will be from now on in a "blame game" it was him no it was her? IMO

Not interested her name, but was it her car he pranged at Shoppingtown, do you know (the close acquaintance)?

I didn't know that...oh boy :waiting:

ETA: sorry I thought you were saying it was.

Letting imagination go wild & fanciful, but what if the mistress ran Allison off the road....

He crashes the car to cover any signs of damage that's been done to it??

But then again, the crash was two days after Allison was reported missing, you'd think police would have by then checked out the mistress??

Would be interested in knowing whose car he borrowed and smashed because that was an angry gesture if not a ruse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody