Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OR...what if he ran Allison off the road, while he was driving the mistress's car??

At around 1:36 on this video, there is a woman arriving at BC snrs. She is asked if she is a close friend of the BC's. She has a set of keys in her hand and you can see a parked car in the background. Does anyone think it is the same car he crashed?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7DCfHa6YFU"]Police raid in-laws home - YouTube[/ame]

IMO he is in fear alright but of who?

If it's GBC he would fear being too 'pretty' in a male gaol :floorlaugh:

Oh the nights of terror would go on forever ........KARMA IS GREAT THEN!!!

Perhaps he wasn't driving? being driven there was a row and bang! IMO

That blows the idea that he was trying to bruise his ribs to hide prior injuries.
"I'm just a little bit hurt" ? Physically or because of what was said to him in the car by the driver?
I have no idea!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D34mOPcYogs"]Search for missing woman now murder investigation - YouTube[/ame]

At the 30 second mark, they show where Allison's body was found (blurred out of course). It certainly looks like it is in a position that would support disposal of her body over the bridge. Seems way too coincidental that the body was washed down and stopped right there.

That blows the idea that he was trying to bruise his ribs to hide prior injuries.
"I'm just a little bit hurt" ? Physically or because of what was said to him in the car by the driver?
I have no idea!

if you looked at street maps you will see and its been said before on this thread but he was going in the opposite direction to the police staion albeit there is a "police beat" just where he crashed the car ah!! perhaps it was a deliberate attempt to get noticed mmm not sure and maybe he was in fear of his life IMO- would love to know if there was a passenger or even who was driving

if you looked at street maps you will see and its been said before on this thread but he was going in the opposite direction to the police staion albeit there is a "police beat" just where he crashed the car ah!! perhaps it was a deliberate attempt to get noticed mmm not sure and maybe he was in fear of his life IMO- would love to know if there was a passenger or even who was driving

I'd like to know where that car was on the Thursday night!!

I find it unlikely that she was party to the killing, I think it'm more likely she was an accessory after the fact.

It might not be his "mistress" but the business partner??? Don't' hey say: Follow the money!?

So here I have some theories.

1) GBC engaged the services of lawyers to give him advice as a person of interest, knowing that as the husband the police would immediately suspect him

2) The killer wont make a confession until after being charged, if at all. Why confess to something if you think it's possible that you'll get away with it?

3) There is every chance that the killer researched (even very quickly that night) information on the psychology behind how to get rid of a body. They probably found out that people who are close to a victim usually bury them. So why not do the opposite? They could think that could throw them off his scent, so to speak. Same with the video interviews. Say as little as possible because your actions will speak louder than your words.

4) I don't think that it was premeditated. I believe that she was killed as a consequence of a fight going too far. I think that the police will push for murder, and that the killer will freak out at the possibility of going to jail for a long time when they know that they are in deep **** and will make a plea bargain in order to do the least amount of time possible.

5) I believe that the person who goes to trial for this will end up trying to sully her name in order to get a reduced sentence.

Agree except I don't think (3) the body disposal (ugh sounds terrible - but it was) was researched. More like a matter of what was quick and easiest. Burial would have meant a lot more work, time and evidence (mud everywhere). It also ties you down to a location.

Re (5) plea downgrade - did you see that Manpreet Kaur, a guy in Sydney who killed his wife after argument, just got convicted of manslaughter after an initial murder charge, claiming she cheated on him and was threatening to leave. http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/husband-guilty-of-killing-wife-with--box-cutter-20120508-1yapx.html

I was shocked that he was behind the wheel of any car to even crash the darn thing. If my hubby was missing, i'd be shaking to the point where I know I couldnt drive. I asked hubby and he feels it was a completely irresponsible thing to do.

Is it possible that someone would hire a lawyer to request suppression of any personal info in the media (i.e. name, images)? Just a thought.

mmm not posh enough IMO

sorry thought you were talking about the car!!!

IMO GBC would have had his fingers in many pies and alias so I doubt and extremely unlikely that the "business partner" who person have referred too is involved but there could be other associates that we are aware of and possibly on the senior BC side? IMO

has anybody else questioned why a prominent MP would who doesnt live in this "ward" would comment re the search???? MMMM not sure I have heard them speak about any other "missing case" in this way?? IMO

I was shocked that he was behind the wheel of any car to even crash the darn thing. If my hubby was missing, i'd be shaking to the point where I know I couldnt drive. I asked hubby and he feels it was a completely irresponsible thing to do.

My head is overloaded, but someone somewhere said he no longer drives because of that, so I am going with the idea he was driving, until it is proven otherwise.

Interesting article! Thx for the link Berry!

edit - removed a persons name by a previous poster as I dont want that to get caught up in the other conversation happening atm!

She is not the woman suspected to be his mistress!

Is it possible that someone would hire a lawyer to request suppression of any personal info in the media (i.e. name, images)? Just a thought.

I think if I had been interviewed about three times and for many hours as a key witness (or alibi) and there was public speculation about me I would definitely be talking to my solicitor about what my options were and what to expect in a court case, especially if an arrest in the case was imminent.

If I was implicated in the crime I would have hired lawyers a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste